6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bigd1979
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

picking one up tomorrow. Do they come with ramp protectors and what cliffys should I get. I usually only put the SOL on.

#2 6 years ago

Congrats....remake or original?

#3 6 years ago

Check on the AFMr owners threads, there are hundreds of posts discussing every aspect of the pin. From Troubleshooting to mods. Hope you enjoy your new pin!!!

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

Do they come with ramp protectors

Yes.

LTG : )

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Yes.
    LTG : )

THX Lloyd..... I think I just get the SOL and target bank cliffy then.

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from jkashani:

Congrats....remake or original?

AFMr standard to go with my MMr standard

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

AFMr standard to go with my MMr standard

Great choice of machine! I believe Churchill make the absolute best playfields and cabinets by far. Our AFRMr should arrive before Christmas. We have ordered a full set of Cliffys. Remember the clear is prone to chipping on the edges.

#8 6 years ago

Recommend the mothership drop target cliffy, 3 target drop bank cliffy, shooter lane cliffys and apparently lock shot area and drain area are needed as so people have chipping in those areas on afmr.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/afms-questions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.