6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Marcdaddy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“If you can only buy 1”

• Monster bash 13 votes
      50%
    • Attack from mars remake 13 votes
      50%

(26 votes)

#1 6 years ago

So I'm in the market and monster bash is my favorite pin, love the theme, shoots, art music etc. It's perfect to me, except price. Now I got some coin and I'm weighing and AFMR special cause the light show is amazing, the screen, shaker motor, it's brand new it's really a top notch piece. I'm so torn it changes daily

#2 6 years ago

Wait to see if MB is the next CGC remake then you can have the title you want for the same price and new.

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from Zavadoza:

Wait to see if MB is the next CGC remake then you can have the title you want for the same price and new.

What he said.

#4 6 years ago

I think the next CGC remake will be announced in March, if you can wait that long.

#5 6 years ago

MB or CC I'm in on both if remade, I own a MMR and a AFMR Le and they are top notch! I love CGC and the customer service is awesome!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/afmr-vs-monster-bash?hl=evh347 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.