Topic Stats

• 697 posts
  • 150 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by Quadrat
  • Topic is favorited by 37 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 349 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6D677CC5-00F8-476D-A24E-557B3C0424D7 (resized).jpeg
7B99E912-5DAE-44BC-A62F-7200950AEB7A (resized).jpeg
63D3154B-9947-4C07-A6CE-86BEBCEC1A1F (resized).jpeg
15EB145E-BCE5-4471-9EA5-42A221303DA1 (resized).jpeg
06A45CCA-0A1F-4611-ACBD-537E7ECBE3E2 (resized).jpeg
80F338E3-4C62-4C01-A686-37C92FCB868F (resized).jpeg
5CCC3D8E-4514-4B8E-9304-1418C3B64DFB (resized).jpeg
4837C578-4CC1-4559-8D45-7785DC8776EA (resized).jpeg
C803F31E-D2C2-4796-97EA-6B59FE023BDA (resized).jpeg
AFMr 5 (resized).jpg
AFMr 4 (resized).jpg
AFMr 2 (resized).jpg
AFMr 3 (resized).jpg
AFMr 1 (resized).jpg
8D873A3F-B18E-487A-832C-0F1C7334BA7E (resized).jpeg
C4EEB581-D3D4-4551-BD87-BA0CC6FB61CC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballinreno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#114 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

There are protectors around the scoop hole and while they do frame the hole, the top of the bracket is below the surface which will still allow the ball to strike the corner edges of the opening.

My concern is the ball hitting these edges will chip away at the clear coat around the hole. The lighter colored area I have circled could be the clear coat separating from the surface due to multiple ball impacts to the same area.

Looks like the SOL protector is hanging a little low on the right side compared to the left.
In fact the whole protector is a little low.
The edge of the metal should be level with the surface of the playfield in order to actually work.
All playfield edges have to be beveled or protected from ball strikes or you will get chipping.

Can the protector be adjusted to the correct height?

#147 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

SOL HOLE UPDATE: I decided to open a ticket with CGC over the weekend for the SOL hole protector, if for no other reason as to make sure they are aware of the problem, and they called me this morning to discuss the issue. What I was told is that one of their engineers had already identified this as a potential problem when the first playfields were being assembled and they have already taken action to correct the issue. As for my machine, they are sending me a new hole protector that should be tall enough to provide the proper protection for this area.
If you find that you have a gap larger than 1/64" between the top of the protector and top of the playfield, you may want to consider opening a support ticket in order to receive a replacement.

This is really great news! I thought it looked a little low.
Wow CGC means business!

I cant wait to get my game.
Now i have to get a piece of anti glare glass

#168 2 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Yes the replacement GI won't be part of it.

Will the spot lights and led's run off the 12v or 6v system?
Im looking for a more permanent mount thats more solid instead of a loosely installed removable system.
A lot of the mods I have bought are a little flimsy and dont hold up to pinball conditions.

I do like the longer black spotlights, instead of the cheap silver ones people use, on your game!
It looks great.
Just needs one more light on the upper left.

1 month later
#327 2 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

I can't wait to see some hi res pics of the green. If I hadn't seen the green in person at PAGG, I would be second guessing my choice based on these pics. That black looks really nice.

Once you go black...

#404 2 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Box top crushed, giant hole ripped in side of box & side artwork f'd up on at least one side.
So I refused the shipment and watched the truck drive away.
Not sure when I'll get a machine now.
Robert

Great job XPO ! You suck!
It just saddens me the way items are treated by the some of the shippers.

#421 2 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

The attached pics show how the game was shipped. It was loaded and unloaded many times.
Robert

WTF did they run out of gas every 100 miles....?????

1 week later
#522 2 years ago

Double the warranty should automatically sell the LE if you are new to the hobby.

1 week later
#567 2 years ago

With the lack of HEP (or similar) restored or highly modded originals to play in my area, I would have to say that my NIB AFMrLE plays better than any original I have ever played, mostly because its brand new and really well done.

The big plusses are adjustable coils, sound and lighting. No way can an older original compete with modern tech IMHO...

Its plays like a dream game.
The sound, lighting and visual impact is stunning.

I am so happy that I waited for this remake other than restoring an original.

Now if I can get the headphones installed...It would be perfect...

5 months later
#688 1 year ago
Quoted from pintechev:

You have an 18-month warranty. You’ll be well sorted quickly; we will do all we can to help you.

I thought the LE's have a 2 year warranty?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gladstone, OR
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballinreno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside