Topic Stats

• 697 posts
  • 150 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Quadrat
  • Topic is favorited by 37 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 349 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6D677CC5-00F8-476D-A24E-557B3C0424D7 (resized).jpeg
7B99E912-5DAE-44BC-A62F-7200950AEB7A (resized).jpeg
63D3154B-9947-4C07-A6CE-86BEBCEC1A1F (resized).jpeg
15EB145E-BCE5-4471-9EA5-42A221303DA1 (resized).jpeg
06A45CCA-0A1F-4611-ACBD-537E7ECBE3E2 (resized).jpeg
80F338E3-4C62-4C01-A686-37C92FCB868F (resized).jpeg
5CCC3D8E-4514-4B8E-9304-1418C3B64DFB (resized).jpeg
4837C578-4CC1-4559-8D45-7785DC8776EA (resized).jpeg
C803F31E-D2C2-4796-97EA-6B59FE023BDA (resized).jpeg
AFMr 5 (resized).jpg
AFMr 4 (resized).jpg
AFMr 2 (resized).jpg
AFMr 3 (resized).jpg
AFMr 1 (resized).jpg
8D873A3F-B18E-487A-832C-0F1C7334BA7E (resized).jpeg
C4EEB581-D3D4-4551-BD87-BA0CC6FB61CC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisnack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 2 years ago

Ugh, you SE guys suck Waiting on my LE.... will be nice once we start seeing some LE unboxings!

2 weeks later
#250 2 years ago

Are you guys that are getting invoices for LE's ordered direct?

#252 2 years ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

I ordered from PPS

Gotcha, they seem to be the first to get them.

I ordered from GameRoomGuys. I want it to come, but yet don't feel like paying for it

3 weeks later
#323 2 years ago

Can someone post a good video of the topper in action? There is very little out there on how it's integrated into the game.

Would be neat to see it in action.

#326 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

» YouTube video
More on Youtube, search AFMR topper.
LTG : )

Cool! Man I can't wait to get mine...

#332 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHog:

Do you happen to know where to get the Williams sticker for the speaker panel?

I don't think there's room for that with the larger screen, besides it's Bally not Williams for AFM. The Bally logo shows up on the screen i believe.

#334 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

He's actually talking about the foil sticker one on my MMR
I got mine from a friend of a friend who owns a print shop, I don't have any way to hook anybody up unfortunately

ah, sorry!

#337 2 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Standard on LE.
I don't know if you can adjust between bass and treble?
The sound is so good, crazy good.

I thought they said in the menu somewhere you could adjust the balance between the sub and speakers.

I've upgraded the speakers in both my MMr and my Roadshow. So it will be interesting to see how AFMr sounds. I've got a 10" sub with dedicated amp in my cabinet in my MMr.

1 week later
#432 2 years ago

Great video overview...

same, just makes me want mine more now!

1 week later
#540 2 years ago

Not a single one from Game Room guys yet huh?

1 week later
#584 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

Thanks . . . it looks like I'll be somewhere in the LE production run following the MMr run.

Yeah, that's what i figured as well. Heidi said i was about 3/4 down on the list when i asked where i was on it.

Quoted from CigarJeff:

I ordered the same day as the announcement. Mine is a matching serial number game. Hope this helps.

Shocked that you seem to be the only one, though GRG was fairly big. Or their entire allotment is in the second batch.

2 weeks later
#593 2 years ago

That picture just makes me think i need to order that Laserriffic topper for MMr now...

1 month later
#602 2 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I’m probably the bottom of the LE list; ordered from GRG about two weeks ago. You guys are costing me all sorts of money. In 2 months I’ve ordered five pins.
1. ST premium (found one still NIB) - here
2. MMR - here
3. AFMR LE - Xmas?
4. POTC LE - who knows
5. TNA (I’m #204) - late spring 2018
Thankfully my wife grew up with a pinball machine and is also enjoying our new hobby, but I haven’t yet told her about #4-5.

I ordered from GRG back in April and haven’t gotten mine yet. Haven’t seen anyone form GRG post yet that they received so they must be later on the list or something.

Glad you were able to get in at least, I thought all LE spots were taken.

I played it at the Chicago Pinball show... the big screen is crazy!

2 weeks later
#605 2 years ago

A couple of us got calls from GRG today and are receiving our machines early next week

#607 2 years ago

haha, oh i'll be playing all next week once it shows up

#613 1 year ago

Finally in the house!

93DC5586-98EA-480B-AC3A-7C1C26CD646C (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#620 1 year ago
Quoted from Plunger069:

I have both and I think you get more for your money with AFMr but I like playing MMR better.

I have both as well. MMr is HARD to beat. Not sure if AFMr will grow over time. It's a good game, but i'm not sure I'd put it above MMr. Alot more humor and "fun" in MMr, but it's a later game though too.

#631 1 year ago
Quoted from markp99:

The Martian action is a setting. Off-Light-Medium-Strong. Not sure how these equate to the original. I have mine set to Medium.

Strong is rather... loud

#634 1 year ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Don't worry about that as it will never be rare.
Anyone can make black rails for the game.

Anyone can make the green too, the powder color was in one of the threads . True indication of LE is the plate, different LED's and topper (maybe other stuff i'm forgetting). Hopefully no one with a LE is dumb enough to sell the topper even if they can't use it.

1 week later
#668 1 year ago
Quoted from PinThrift:

With a bit of help from my old buddy TheMickster, we successfully unboxed and installed the new AFRr yesterday. I would have posted pics yesterday but we had to test it out for several hours. This is an absolutely excellent game and well worth the wait. I have also posted a pic of the button labeling that TheMickster mentioned previously.

Nice! I have a Galaxy as well!

2 months later
#687 1 year ago
Quoted from dashv:

As cool as it is to have a machine in the double digits I have a lot of reading yet to do to figure out all the fixes/tweaks I need to apply to get this up to the latest and greatest. So yeah, I’d say you dodged a bullet.

The owners thread has a lot of good information. But if you want a condensed version with the technical issues/fixes, check out the technical thread. Everything you mentioned has been covered with appropriate fixes.

Hope that helps.

6 months later
#695 1 year ago
Quoted from Davedigger:

I just purschased an AFM LE from Mike at Automated Services in Connecticut. He had all 3 trim colors available and I told him I wanted black, he said he had a couple and would get me the numbers. He had #23 #35 and #800 something. I asked him if I should get the higher numbered one because of kinks being worked out. He told me that they are not built in order and the number plaques after the requested ones are made are simply pulled randomly off the shelf and applied in no particular order. So technically #1 could of been built last. So a batch of early built machines could be any number out of the 1000. Just what I was told so the numbers are basically irrelevant in relationship to the build date.

Correct, they are not built in order.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 3.70
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisnack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside