Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 60 days ago by snaroff
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20181219_205557 (resized).jpg

#1 60 days ago

I'll have to say that a couple of years ago I was skeptical of both of these titles having longevity in a smaller collection of 10 or less games, but I'll have to say that I'm now converted. These two games deserve their spots in the top five. What a fantastic pair of games! I've had AFMR for a year and a half now and its no where near getting stale and Monster Bash is just perfect game to transition to playing AFM after a good session. Having mostly played routed versions in loud venues just took away any justice these two deserve. It doesn't matter if you have a restored original or remake, you know what I'm saying here. I'm curious if others that have these two together have the same thoughts.

#2 60 days ago

20181219_205557 (resized).jpg
#3 60 days ago

100% agree. An amazing pair.

#4 60 days ago

We agree. MM, AFM, MB and TAF are outstanding games in any version. They rightfully deserve their places in the Pinside top 100.

In 20 years time we will be saying the same thing about ACDC, TWD, MET, etc.

What a fantastic hobby and what a fantastic time to be in the hobby. You can buy NIB right now best of the old 90 BWs and some of the greatest Sterns ever released.

#5 60 days ago

Happy to hear you like the pair. I had MB original and got AFMrLE.....MB original didn’t make the cut. AFMrLE is still here.

#6 60 days ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

What a fantastic hobby and what a fantastic time to be in the hobby. You can buy NIB right now best of the old 90 BWs and some of the greatest Sterns ever released.

Amen to that brother.

#7 60 days ago
Quoted from adii:

Happy to hear you like the pair. I had MB original and got AFMrLE.....MB original didn’t make the cut. AFMrLE is still here.

Well I haven't had MBR near as long, but right now it's hitting all the right notes for me.

#8 60 days ago

Get a MMR and complete the trifecta.

#9 60 days ago

I'm not really a topper guy, but those look amazing. Did CGC ever do an MMr topper?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Boards
PinSound
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
7,599 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 89.99
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 9.95
$ 239.00
$ 248.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 89.99
$ 6,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside