AFM Remake Gameplay

By mtp78

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I have never played an orginal or the remake. Is this game a keeper in a collection or does it get boring bashing the sacuer ? Thinking about buying one. Light show and topper on le look awesome.

I have a Metallica pro and WOZ 75th. I enjoy both. Wondering if this would fit in and stay for a,long time.

Thanks

#2 7 years ago

The majority of long time pinball players feel that MM and AFM are 2 of the best games out there.
So - yes - it is definitely a keeper.

#3 7 years ago

11 years in my game room, not going anywhere anytime soon. Earned a permanent spot.

Game is deep enough to negate bash toy frenzy, plenty going on. Plays fast as hell.

#4 7 years ago

AFM is an all-time classic. I played AFMr this weekend at TPF and was so impressed I ordered one even though I originally had no plans on doing so. The LED's, big color screen, nice speakers, and topper designed by the original artist all combine to make a great package. I love the humor in this game. So much fun!

#5 7 years ago

AFM has the basic bash concept, so any new player can walk up and have fun, while there are additional features that allow more experienced players to dive deeper into game play. Absolutely one of the best games ever made. Top rated for a reason!

Greg
Pinballpro.com

#6 7 years ago

Can't wait for my AFMr LE, it'll be a permanent one in my line-up!

#7 7 years ago

Played several games of AFMr this weekend at TPF, and it's awesome. Plays like the original but is brand new, hard to beat that

#8 7 years ago

Strobe Multiball and the Dirty Pool "trick shot" are awesome, and unique to this pin. AFM has been my favorite game for years, and it's a permanent fixture in my game room. You guys are gonna love it.

#9 7 years ago

Imo, it's better then MM. I've owned both and at the end of the day MM got the axe. I feel there's just more ways to attack afm, you can play it different ways.

#10 7 years ago

I have a pretty nice collection imo and afm is my favorite and most played pin...even over mm , mb . Its also one of the most difficult to finish of the 90s pins with fast speed, dangerous shots ,good flow and great code among lots of other great features. Ive had mine a while now and have yet to rtu or even beat mars. Awesome awesome pin and just lots of fun especially set up right.

#11 7 years ago

Played all three of the new AFMs at TPF and gotta say they did an excellent job on the remake. The upgrade screen was really cool and game play was very good. I wont be trading out my original but for those without this will make a great addition.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
$ 79.00
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/afm-remake-gameplay?hl=walleyefisher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.