AFM_002.JPG
AFM_005.JPG
AFM_003.JPG
AFM_012.JPG
AFM_011.JPG
ANImarsMan2C.gif
agsuperheroes3.gif
alien_57.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider britrex1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I have lowered my price to $7500

Here is a link to the ad in the market place. http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/2441

and a link to pic's! http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p146/trexpwnt/Attack%20From%20Mars/

#2 11 years ago

bump!

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Crazy this hasnt sold yet. I think you have it underpriced compared to what others are selling for.....Put it on eBay at $8500 it probably sells in a week

I had put it on feebay last week but without realizing it the listing name ended up being just "pinball machine" because of their stupid ad wizard and it wouldn't let me change it. So I pulled it to change the name of the listing and when I went to relist it I found out that I can only sell up to $5000 worth of stuff unless I call them and ask for a higher limit. So I said screw feebay I'll drop the price here to $7500 which is a very good price for this machine and hopefully someone here will get a good deal and I don't have to hassle with it.

#24 11 years ago

Just because it's out of your price range doesn't make it over priced. I guarantee this is the cheapest price you will find for this machine in this condition. I'm pretty sure I just seen GAP put one up for sale in worse condition for $9500 and another went up on Mr. Pinball a few days ago for $8500.

#38 11 years ago

It's all good I'm not in a major hurry to sell it and $7500 is the lowest I am willing to take for it. I also don't have a bad attitude at all I just think it's in poor taste for people to come into my thread which is in the marketplace forum where it's supposed to be and try to dog on what i'm trying to sell and I will defend myself and my ad. Also I know GAP is a retailer and I didn't question his price at all. The only thing I said is that mine looks to be in better condition for a way cheaper price. I also appreciate everyone else that have decent things to say in the thread as it keeps it going so thank you all.

#73 11 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

The marketplace is still a forum.

If you want to list your machine without commentary, use the "Market" tab above.

LOL I never said you can't post your comments it's an open forum you can post whatever you want. I only pointed out what kind of person would try to degrade a machine that someone is trying to sell hence the "it's in poor taste" without being rude.

Also to GAP all I did was refrence your ad along with the ad on Mr. Pinball which are the 2 current AFM that I know of for sale to show people that my price isn't out of line. I also would never buy a machine from you after the last 3 times (different occasions) I tried to work out a deal with you. You showed me what kind of a buisness you run and I think it kinda shows in your "joke". Good job!.

#75 11 years ago

I have a few people thinking about it right now at $7500 first one with the cash wins.

Oh and I may be selling my LOTR LE and TF Autobots LE soon to so if anyone is interested it those feel free to make an offer.

#77 11 years ago

Yeah I kinda am getting out for awhile

#79 11 years ago

Bump again

#80 11 years ago

Still available!

#101 11 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I think I read somewhere that ebay's total fees will never go beyond $100.00 for any item not in automobile listings. It's the PP fees that are the killer.

That's how it used to be if you started a $0.99 bid auction but they have recently changed that up to $250 plus PP fees of 3% so yeah on $7500 it would cost $475 which is completely outrageous

#102 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

How much do you want for your other games? You said you were getting out of the hobby?

I most likely won't be able to sell my TF ALE because I refuse to take a $1000+ hit on it since its still a brand new machine with less than 200 games on it. I paid $6100 for it and would sell it for $5500 but no less than that.

My LOTR LE however is also in brand new shape still with lots of extras I was thinking of listing it for $6k and go from there

#105 11 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

So you will at least still have one or two pins. You'll be able to play still when the pin bug bites [] good luck with sale

LOL yeah maybe

#117 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It seems to me that AFM took a huge leap in value seemingly overnight. Call me crazy, but the way that I see it is that the thread that was started here about the AFM that was listed on ebay that sold for $8100.00 (and it was in only average condition at best) a few months ago started a frenzy of people saying that this was the new going rate for an average AFM. Suddenly people with AFM's started listing them for sale so they could try to cash in on this new higher price. With that many AFM sales it isn't that surprising to me that ones listed now don't sell as fast.

I really have mixed feelings on what the true value of a decent AFM is. I mean if MM is a $11-12K pin (note I said "if") then it makes sense to me that in comparison, AFM would be an $8k pin. On the other hand, the price on this title seems to have gone up more and faster than any other pin that I know of. A 50% increase in a matter of 6 months seems out of whack. Then again, this whole hobby seems to be out of whack lately! []

I disagree with you about this. Maybe 3 years ago you could get an AFM for $4k but for the last 2 years they have been in the $6k range and slowly creeping up to when they hit the $8k+. You want to talk about pins that have skyrocketed in price look at TS (6 months ago was $1500 now $3k+) or TOTAN (was $4k now $7k+) or CV (right up there with AFM) I had a chance 6 months ago to get a CV for around $4k now try to find one for under $7k. If anything AFM took the longest to make the jump up in price.

#119 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You can get a NIB TF ALE for less than $5500.00.

Maybe the combo LE not the Autobot ed. In fact I haven't seen any Autobot ones for sale. I did see a couple of Decepticon's for sale around $5200 to $5500 huo. I got it from Troy North @ Topscoregamerooms and had to drive an hour and 20 min to his place to pick it up.

#122 11 years ago

Well that's why I said I probably wouldn't be able to sell mine

#123 11 years ago

I wonder how George Gomez feels about his machine failing even worse than Avatar LE did

#126 11 years ago

No it's not a worse game but considering Avatar LE's were bashed pretty bad and lost value very quickly distributors at least didn't have to sell them at blow out prices. IMHO that's a FAIL and it could've been avoided if they would have just fixed the code instead of just giving up.

#128 11 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Do you think he cares? Just wondering, as Iv never heard of him commenting on the success of specific Stern games.

I don't know if he cares maybe he's not the kind of person that takes pride in his work that's why I said "I wonder"

4 weeks later
#135 11 years ago

Pin has been sold Thanks!

#137 11 years ago

It sold for $7500 about a month ago

#139 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Great! What are you replacing it with?

Probably nothing. In fact I just sold my TF LE tonight also. All I have left is my TOTAN

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanted
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

16,500 (OBO)
$ 21.50
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Santa Clara, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider britrex1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/afm-price-reduced?tu=britrex1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.