Topic poll

“AFM or Iron Maiden?”

• AFM 108 votes
    47%
  • Iron Maiden 121 votes
    53%

(229 votes)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 7 months ago

I have both side by side. IMDN reminds me of how great pinball is today and AFM reminds how great pinball has always been. Elwin and Eddy. Just Wow!

Highly recommend both, so can’t help you.

#65 7 months ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

Attack From Mars without question. Bryan Eddy is one of the best pinball designers of All-Time. Iron Maiden seems like people either love it or hate it. I'm not a fan of it and I love the band. So much more could have been done to Iron Maiden to make it a better pinball machine.

Go tell Keith that his game sucks at a show. Tell him what you would have added. Love to see that exchange. But you can have your opinion though. I guess I don’t agree with you on what is a good pinball machine. But we really vote with our wallets.

Pinball is funny how small of a pond it is. All these guys running the show and creating the games are so accessible so the keyboard warriors can actually talk one on one with some of the best pinball designers and players in the world and even give them their opinion on how they f’ed up the game they designed.

But you like IMDN the band and you wanted another type of game. Sometimes it is what it is

1 week later
#70 6 months ago

You know one doesn’t have to decide if you get both. Just sayin.

image (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside