• Latest reply 6 years ago by cantbfrank
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0164 (resized).JPG
#1 6 years ago

Looking to see if anyone knows of an AFM on location in central NJ. Looking to get on board with an AFMr but want to put some solid time on one before I dive in. I know Allentown will have some but would prefer to not be too pressured.

Thanks!

#2 6 years ago

Silverball Museum in Asbury is the only one I am aware of.

#3 6 years ago

8 on the Break had it last time I was there. That is in Dunellen, NJ.

#4 6 years ago

My house has one. And you're welcome to stop by and play it till you can't stand it anymore. I'm under 40 miles away. Everybody comes by to try out machines before they make a decision, and you'll get no pressure from me. Might get a beer, though.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

My house has one. And you're welcome to stop by and play it till you can't stand it anymore. I'm under 40 miles away. Everybody comes by to try out machines before they make a decision, and you'll get no pressure from me. Might get a beer, though.

I'm free tomorrow. Sounds good

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I'm free tomorrow. Sounds good

NOT YOU, DORKUS!!!

#7 6 years ago

Hurry up and play beetlebob's ! It only works 15 minutes out of the week, so waste no time getting there!

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

NOT YOU, DORKUS!!!

Fine I'll just show up unannounced

IMG_0164 (resized).JPGIMG_0164 (resized).JPG

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Fine I'll just show up unannounced

Yzfguy does. And ever since I swapped numbers on the house, my neighbor is getting kind of pissed with him ringing his doorbell all the time.

#10 6 years ago

"that's not my doorbell."

#11 6 years ago

I played beelzeboobs AFM its just about the nicest I have seen and it was working when I played it

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I played beelzeboobs AFM its just about the nicest I have seen and it was working when I played it

Are you sure you didn't play his neighbor's?

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Thank you. The only reason Yzfguy thinks my AFM is busted is because all his machines are set to give unlimited multiballs for no apparent reason so that he can post his high scores on Pinside. So when he plays a machine that actually works, he thinks it's broken.

#14 6 years ago

Unlimited multiballs rule

#15 6 years ago

Lots of pinball multi ball love being spread around.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Unlimited multiballs rule

Tell them how you stick crayons in your optos so that the machine thinks you've made all the shots in record time.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I might have to take you up on that offer! Going to try 8 on the break since I work right near there and never knew it existed but if that's in rough shape I might be looking for a mint one to really get a feel.

Quoted from mkecasey:

8 on the Break had it last time I was there. That is in Dunellen, NJ.

Didn't even know this place was there. Thanks!

New to pinball but the jersey group seems to have a good back and forth! Look forward to being a part of it!

#18 6 years ago

Boob's house. If you ring the doorbell 4 times and hold it for 10 seconds on the last time it unlocks the door, any time of day. Don't tell him I told you.

(Beware of guard dog.)

#19 6 years ago

Oh, and whilst breaking and entering don't forget to deposit quarters into the game. It's only common courtesy.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from CJD312:

I might have to take you up on that offer! Going to try 8 on the break since I work right near there and never knew it existed but if that's in rough shape I might be looking for a mint one to really get a feel.

Didn't even know this place was there. Thanks!
New to pinball but the jersey group seems to have a good back and forth! Look forward to being a part of it!

I haven't been out to TB in a while. If you wouldn't mind letting me know the current lineup, that would be awesome.

#21 6 years ago

How did I miss out on all of this NJ nonsense??
I'm up in Washington (Warren) if you guys get bored. Only have three machines at the moment but my AFMr is ordered.

#22 6 years ago

Empress hotel Asbury Park, in the back bar.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 21.50
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Santa Clara, CA
$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/afm-on-location-in-nj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.