By skooter710

5 years ago

Stats

• 43 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinstor12
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

box_a_tyson_576.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Mirco Who J/K
One rare cookie here. This an early playfield that has Proto features.
It is NOS never been in any game.
Signed by Brian Eddy
And clearcoated by Bill Davis

http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album720

Will be putting this up forsale soon.
Anybody interested can contact me

Skooter

Post edited by robin : Topic title changed to lower case (please don't SCREAM)

#2 5 years ago

Nice . If People are selling Mircos for 1500 that should go for stupid money .

Jim

#3 5 years ago

Mirco's are available for less than 800 shipped

#4 5 years ago

Dumb question, but what makes a proto playfield different from a standard one and how many AFM's were built with it?

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Mirco's are available for less than 800 shipped

News flash ...Mirco is sold out and people holding them want 1500 for them .. I am looking for a new AFM pf if anyone has one for a decent price I can buy .

Jim

#6 5 years ago

Wish I would have bought extra, knew it would happen!

#7 5 years ago

I just bought a proto about 2 days ago, are those out as well?

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

I just bought a proto about 2 days ago, are those out as well?

Yep all gone , do you want to sell ?

Jim

#9 5 years ago

Damn, well let me get it first lol. I do plan on using it this time though, this is my 3rd AFM PF from him.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

eabundy said:Mirco's are available for less than 800 shipped
News flash ...Mirco is sold out and people holding them want 1500 for them .. I am looking for a new AFM pf if anyone has one for a decent price I can buy .
Jim

Sorry you are right, my mistake. They just ran them a few weeks ago, I didn't know they ran out so fast (Lot of people buying them to make money on the resale).

#11 5 years ago

Sounds like they need to raise their prices.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Lot of people buying them to make money on the resale)

Guys like EZE are running the price up.. If people just sit tight and don't buy from these scalpers our pinball machine might be a little more affordable .

Jim

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

eabundy said:Lot of people buying them to make money on the resale)
Guys like EZE are running the price up.. If people just sit tight and don't buy from these scalpers our pinball machine might be a little more affordable .
Jim

Well said Jim. This is one small reason why prices in general are increasingacross the board on pins. You're absolutely right, patience is the key.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Wish I would have bought extra, knew it would happen!

That's why they are going for so much. People that don't need them bought them all up, and people that want to buy them later can't get them. Sucks when that happens. I'll just wait for them to re-run them.

#15 5 years ago

I just got a email from Mirco and he said a re run will happen later this year so hold out on spending money with the scalpers !

Jim

#16 5 years ago

Sorry to highjack the thread Scott.. Good luck with the sale as you have a very nice rare PF there.

Jim

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Guys like EZE are running the price up.

I called him out a while back because he had a repro TZ mini-playfield up for auction on eBay for a ridiculous price when there were still plenty of brand new ones still available from CPR. People who hoard stuff just for the purpose of flipping it really piss me off.

And I agree that Mirco is not charging enough. If people can flip it so quickly for such a large profit, this is pretty obvious.

#18 5 years ago

This is an NOS SAMPLE/PROTO Playfield. Has some production qualities as well as Proto differences. One being the cut out on the bottom for the EDDY board not in production. Has the differnt colored inserts as well. And couple different color's to boot. THIS IS NOT THE MIRCO fake PROTO PLAYFIELD.

Thanks
Scott

#19 5 years ago

I will venture to guess that this will fetch a pretty penny. There can't be many of these, if any, still around.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I will venture to guess that this will fetch a pretty penny. There can't be many of these, if any, still around.

+1

#21 5 years ago

Are you kidding me? Everyone of you clowns buy and sell at a profit. Scott the AFM proto, profit. The 2 Avatard LEs you purchased, how #84's TF you want a profit! WTF how dare you!! Jim wants a playfield so he can install it and bump the value of a route AFM at a profit! Bottom line is you guys ran over to pinside because the the RGP guys know you're clowns! You are always flipping. I beat to the punch again and you cry like little girls. What your so smart but you can't order a playfield?

Jim is clueless, this maybe the end of the run from Mirco. He doesn't have right to repro after SS. Most don't even know he's running fun house right now. Followed by Scared Stiff. But listen to Jim and the peanut gallery. He's got the market pegged. But he failed to simply order a playfield, how bright can he be?? I didn't pump the market, I've been riding it. Like you clowns do! Check ebay if you want to see current market values, I didn't set them. The prices aren't coming down but you can sit around and kid yourself all day long about prices coming down. Bottom line is your clueless and don't even know what's going on in pinball. Anyone that purchased more than one playfield did it with the sole intent to resale at a profit with a degree of risk. Mirco has been known to ship playfields with major issues, BTW no refunds! Some can man up and pay to play and others sit and watch. BTW Jim we know you stroked a guy and said you take the Mirco AFM for $1500 and flaked out. You just got called out as a stroker! Choke on the pictures!

// Error: Image 19372 not found // // Error: Image 19373 not found // // Error: Image 19374 not found //

#22 5 years ago

Flattery will get you everywhere!

#23 5 years ago

I just bought one for 900 bucks LMAO @ Erik !!

Jim

#24 5 years ago

Stroker what? Oh shit the guy made $100! Oh wow! Make sure you don't sell it a profit.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Exejet:

BTW Jim we know you stroked a guy and said you take the Mirco AFM for $1500 and flaked out.

LMAO ! The guy pm'd me on a WTB and wanted me to make an offer. We all know what that means. So I threw him a number that he wanted to hear .. I was messing with him . No big deal ..

It is all good EZE !

Jim

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Exejet:

Make sure you don't sell it a profit.

I won't !

Jim

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

eabundy said:Mirco's are available for less than 800 shipped
Jim

Hang tight. Mirco is running more later this year. Whoever is holding them for $1500 better unload them soon.

#28 5 years ago

Why run more SS playfields? There is already plenty out there.....

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Exejet said:BTW Jim we know you stroked a guy and said you take the Mirco AFM for $1500 and flaked out.
LMAO ! The guy pm'd me on a WTB and wanted me to make an offer. We all know what that means. So I threw him a number that he wanted to hear .. I was messing with him . No big deal ..
It is all good EZE !
Jim

Note to self: Do not respond to your WTB ads, waste of time.

Good that you called EZE last night/this am and talked. The guy won't back down if you start something, huh? Don't worry, you are not the first guy who has gotten in a verbal dispute on a forum, and then later called to say he is right....Seen it a few times over the last couple of years.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

LMAO ! The guy pm'd me on a WTB and wanted me to make an offer. We all know what that means. So I threw him a number that he wanted to hear

For the record, the 'guy' said "what are you looking to spend?", not "I want $1500 and nothing less". Tool. I too will be sure to check the name on the WTB thread before responding again. Way to burn a bridge with people that can obviously get the high-demand items that you can't.

I'm beyond tired of listening to people complain about situations that they control/create.

I'm done ranting. Sorry guys. Good luck on your sale, Skooter, it looks like a great piece for someone to put on their wall!

-F

#31 5 years ago

How about you just shoot me a price instead of a guessing game next time
! E and me are cool. So piss off!

Jim

#32 5 years ago

As you "should" now know, I was taking your 'offer' to a third person.

Don't worry, it won't happen again.

#33 5 years ago

So this is what RGP is like

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

So this is what RGP is like [:roll:]

+1

This forum has been out of control lately.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

So this is what RGP is like

No, this is what the new pinside is like

#36 5 years ago

It's like......

box_a_tyson_576.jpg

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from Exejet:

Are you kidding me? Everyone of you clowns buy and sell at a profit. Scott the AFM proto, profit. The 2 Avatard LEs you purchased, how #84's TF you want a profit! WTF how dare you!! Jim wants a playfield so he can install it and bump the value of a route AFM at a profit! Bottom line is you guys ran over to pinside because the the RGP guys know you're clowns! You are always flipping. I beat to the punch again and you cry like little girls. What your so smart but you can't order a playfield?
Jim is clueless, this maybe the end of the run from Mirco. He doesn't have right to repro after SS. Most don't even know he's running fun house right now. Followed by Scared Stiff. But listen to Jim and the peanut gallery. He's got the market pegged. But he failed to simply order a playfield, how bright can he be?? I didn't pump the market, I've been riding it. Like you clowns do! Check ebay if you want to see current market values, I didn't set them. The prices aren't coming down but you can sit around and kid yourself all day long about prices coming down. Bottom line is your clueless and don't even know what's going on in pinball. Anyone that purchased more than one playfield did it with the sole intent to resale at a profit with a degree of risk. Mirco has been known to ship playfields with major issues, BTW no refunds! Some can man up and pay to play and others sit and watch. BTW Jim we know you stroked a guy and said you take the Mirco AFM for $1500 and flaked out. You just got called out as a stroker! Choke on the pictures!

Attachments
AFM_Playfields_006.JPG (403.9 KB, 0 downloads) 14 hours old
AFM_Playfields_004.JPG (390.9 KB, 0 downloads) 14 hours old
AFM_Playfields_003.JPG (375.5 KB, 0 downloads) 14 hours old

What in Flying Fu*k are you talking about? Who's crying here? I posted a NOS PROTO Playfield not Mirco one. So what the hell are you referencing here I didn't say anything about what your charging? Confused for me being in this somehow?

Scott

#38 5 years ago

Scott, I'm sorry your for sale thread turned into this mess. If you want, you can start another one and I'll happily close this one. It's your call.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from skooter710:

Exejet said:

Attachments
AFM_Playfields_006.JPG (403.9 KB, 0 downloads) 14 hours old
AFM_Playfields_004.JPG (390.9 KB, 0 downloads) 14 hours old
AFM_Playfields_003.JPG (375.5 KB, 0 downloads) 14 hours old
What in Flying Fu*k are you talking about? Who's crying here? I posted a NOS PROTO Playfield not Mirco one. So what the hell are you referencing here I didn't say anything about what your charging? Confused for me being in this somehow?
Scott

Oh Eric you silly Bean it's just you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Not many @ all

Skooter

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Scott, I'm sorry your for sale thread turned into this mess. If you want, you can start another one and I'll happily close this one. It's your call.

It's OK I just don't understand sometime's the juvenile behavior on such simple of things. It's is a rare piece i thought i would share some picture's with everybody and the SHHHHHAZAMMMMMM. One hot mess. It's ok though.

Skooter

#43 5 years ago

Nah, looks like to me a guy was talking about somebody and he got called out on it. When you go personal, it can get to another level. It evidently bothered him enough to start backing down, though his posts, and then he called the guy last night/this morning to talk, and evidently he is okay now with the guy who called him out, if you read his posts. Just a lesson for some to learn when you start getting personal. No big deal.

Stick to the games and this does not happen.

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 2,118 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside