• DI LE 100 votes
    60%

(168 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_0364 (resized).JPG
100_0365 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 6 years ago

Have both(well a original afm) and di by a fair amount imo.... both are my favorite but di is just amazing in all aspects . Much more to do on di, tons magnet action, great code, amazing lighting, , neat toys, 3 flippers and much much more. Also not alot difference in price between both le but di offers much much more. I dont have no where near 8 k in my original and id still take di by fair margin.

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Look at HUO Hobbit prices these days. Buy AFM now, wait a year and save a thousand bucks on DI.

Lol... whats that matter? Di is far better than hobbit..... used dile just sold super quick for 8600 i believe. All new games sld fall some especially bc how expensive they are now.... if u expect a return on a used toy all the time then your in the wrong hobby..

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoski:

I own both (AFM orig.), both awesome games that will never leave my collection. Can't go wrong with either. AFMr has amazing light show and costs less. DI has more toys.

Come on... the light show on di is top notch. Afm is good but very plain compared to di .

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Theme and cost hurts the comparison BigD

They are not far off of being the same cost le to le ... and u may be surprised how well loved di is becoming sir. It really is a great pin that u need to put some good time on to get. I love my beautiful very modded original afm (favorite pin till di)and it was much much cheaper than my dile but id give it up in a heartbeat for a di .

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

AFM, and it isn't even close.

Comments and poll dont really match this .... but i love both pins however one is 20 years old and other is brand new lots of great features. My afm isnt going anywhere even after thousands of plays.. its just a great classic . I also believe di will b a very sought after pin years down the road as its pretty special also.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
$ 79.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/afm-le-or-di-le-decision?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.