(Topic ID: 235551)

Afm le & Mb le or Potc

By mtp78

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Afm le & Mb le or Potc”

• Afmr Le 21 votes
      28%
    • Mbr Le 20 votes
      27%
    • Potc 34 votes
      45%

(75 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PtownPin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 5 years ago

MBRLE is a no brainer....its 5 times the game POTC is

#16 5 years ago

They'll be making this game as long as JJP is still in business....I've owned all the JJP games and their pricing is starting to affect sales in my opinion, which is why the LE's typically drop $500-$1K after u open the box....I love most of their games, but theres a saturation point, which I think they've hit.....

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

That’s not what Jack said in a recent interview.

come on do you really believe that? Have they sold out of the LE allotment? They will build this game until they close the doors (unless there is zero demand).... zero chance they invested all that capital to do a short build of Pirates....

#26 5 years ago

Nobody is saying anything negative about JJP (at least I'm not) or their recent game, but I don't believe for a second that they'll stop building the game....JJP's model from the beginning is to continue building all their games....they just come out with new trim of the same game....if theres demand they will build

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

they've priced themselves out finally. people will buy pinballs at 6,7 and even 8k. 9k and up is hard to justify.

Their approaching $10K delivered on a Pirates LE, which is pretty crazy for a NIB game....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PtownPin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/afm-le-amp-mb-le-or-potc?tu=PtownPin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.