Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Azmodeus
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic poll

“Earn The Money First Or Just Buy It?”

• life is too short, and I am a good example... Clear a Spot in the Living Room. 9 votes
    39%
  • Save the money first then buy it, what's the rush? 12 votes
    52%
  • Pass entirely. On a new AFM. 0 votes
  • Just get an Iron Maiden. 2 votes
    9%

(23 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CFB77739-5876-4105-8382-77D1BD7E92C3 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
#1 5 years ago

I have tried to ignore it. I have tried to be happy with my theater of magic as my sole machine. Mostly, it is no problem. I am grateful to have my theater...

That said, Attack from Mars still calls me.

I wanted one and talked myself out of immediate need.

But after simply dropping coins in yesterday at ayci Gogi in Los Angeles, I realized I was simply staving off the inevitable. Why bother?

I am saving up now I need one. I'm not even sure I can wait to save. Pinball does this.

There is almost no negative here, I'm thinking.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#2 5 years ago

Great choice. AFM is my favorite game. I’d wait to save up for one and then buy it.

#3 5 years ago

Buy that puppy. Money is meant to be spent and we paid our bills and built up good credit for a reason, right?

#4 5 years ago

Sell tom, buy AFM. Then save up for your next game... like IMDN.

#5 5 years ago

fun pin. would look nice next to theatre. i would save up then get it.

#6 5 years ago

Go for it, Great game!!!
Your ToM is getting lonely ...

CFB77739-5876-4105-8382-77D1BD7E92C3 (resized).jpegCFB77739-5876-4105-8382-77D1BD7E92C3 (resized).jpeg

#7 5 years ago

This topps book is one of my favorite books. in print it now, it is under 20 bucks on Amazon. It has the entire card set art. And more.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/afm-it-calls-me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.