Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

-ufos.gif
IMAG0180.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider britrex1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I have a very nice AFM for sale posted in the market for $8500 obo and serious trade offers will be considered

IMAG0180.jpgIMAG0180.jpg

#3 11 years ago

No fade or very little also just a couple of small scratches on the right side

#5 11 years ago

bump!

#13 11 years ago

No I'm not going to keep bumping it in fact i'm done. The playfield is in very nice shape and no sorry no color DMD. Yes I first listed it at $9000 but then reconsidered since it doesn't have the color dmd.

1 week later
#17 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

you should link some more pics that allow us to determine condition of the machine. just a thought

There is a link to pic's in the ad in the marketplace but here is the link directly http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p146/trexpwnt/Attack%20From%20Mars/

Had some interest in it but nothing solid yet. Just wondering who would be interested in it @ $8000?

#19 11 years ago

LoL that was almost funny

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Yeah and this machine was routed and drilled. I am a buyer at 7k. There is a decent amount to be fixed. Perfect example is the cliffys in the inlane.

Sorry I can't say if this machine was routed or not because I have no idea where it's been it's whole life but it is all original (except the speaker) and in very nice shape for being so oh and please show me where it's been drilled?. The cliffy's in the inlanes are there to protect them from wear from the ball dropping out of the ramps not to hide anything. I can assure you there is no wear under them and if someone was serious about buying it I would gladly take them off and take high res pic's of the area. As far as lifting of the inserts there is none I have posted high resolution pictures of the playfield and you can look closely to see how nice it is. The playfield is in extremely nice condition. Yes it does have a little SOL wear under the cliffy but show me any machine (without a brand new playfield) that doesn't. Yes it does have a Stern speaker in there because it was way better than the original one that was there (dry rotted and ripped up) and I had an extra one laying around and it sounds real good with an external sub connected. Actually it doesn't sound bad without the sub connected as well. You talk about fully restored machines being worth alot of money but why wouldn't an original machine in the same condition be worth the same? Honestly the only thing wrong with this AFM is the two small spots on the cabinet that I pointed out and took pictures of. This one is top tier condition

Oh and I didn't drop my price to $7k and I would never sell my machine for that but thanks for asking.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from asnatlas:

OT: britrex1, What do you have over your TF glass ? Something to protect it or ??

It is just a soft towel over it to keep the dust from collecting on the glass. I keep one on all of my machines. I hate dirty glass and it keeps me from having to clean them as often.

#39 11 years ago

The towels actually don't look that bad and are easy to put on and take off

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider britrex1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/afm-for-sale-1?tu=britrex1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.