Fuses are good, and the GI issue is still hiding from me.
I did get to work on a TON of other things in the last 5 days. The game is very much playable after getting all of the new switches in there. The PF was cleaned/waxed, and the plastics got a swipe with a magic eraser. New rubbers everywhere and all back together now. It plays great. The harness for the saucer wasn't too tough and so that whole assembly is back in as well. The game looks so much better with that there instead of a gaping hole above the drop target. The game is playing pretty tough, but I have to say that I love to play. I can't really decide what I like more; doing MB, attacking the saucer, or going for Total Annihilation. I have it set to 1 extra ball, so I'm not seeing most of the game every time I play. That's leaving me very eager to press start again and again. The game is very much ready for it's location debut.
There are a few things I have to get to eventually. I did notice twice in a dozen games the left upper lane switch failed to register. I had to bend each switch originally as the geometry they came with wasn't working. Looks like this one might need just a tiny bit more tweaking.
The backbox lighting clips will be a future project. The game is pretty bright without the upper left GI, but I'd still like to fix it. One of the coin mech holders was busted in the crash and when I super glued it back in place it was holding until I bumped it from the side and it popped right off. I found a replacement part and will order that with my next Pinball Life order.
Thanks for the help from this thread. Tucson has an AFM!