Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by pincredible
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Had the game about a week. This is the only error I can't yet correct, and it has been present the entire time. Diverter functions fine and appropriately during play. I can't make it stick when I move it manually. The left popper optical switch is working fine during play and the switch edge test. Manual says the error will clear after 4 consecutive shots to the correct side of the diverter. I've done that.

Anyone had this issue before?

#2 3 years ago

I've had that happen and eventually clear. I forget if it clears during test mode or playing. Try triggering the diverter with the skill shot by holding the left flipper button while launching also since they triggers the diverter. Also in test mode are you just testing the diverter coil or doing a switch edge test?

#3 3 years ago

I thought it might eventually clear too, but it's been a week and hasn't cleared yet. I've alteady done the superskill shot shot and that works fine but does not clear the error.

Game plays fine, I just hate that annoying credit dot, you know what I mean?

I have not run the diverter coil test, will try that tomorrow

#4 3 years ago

The divertor is located in the lock lane. Run solenoid test and see if it opens. Then see if the hold coil works too. Might have to open by hand and see if it stays open during testing.

#5 3 years ago

So during testing the diverter power test fires the solenoid correctly. The next test, the diverter hold test doesn't do anything, unless I hold the diverter open (as you suggested) and that it holds it there for about one and a half seconds and then releases it. Is that normal function?

#6 3 years ago

During gameplay, it certainly stays open fine when it is supposed to be open.

#7 3 years ago

When my AFM on location has this issue it takes a couple of games for the error to clear. Does not clear right away like a switch error will clear when resolved.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

When my AFM on location has this issue it takes a couple of games for the error to clear. Does not clear right away like a switch error will clear when resolved.

I keep hoping that's the case, but I probably played about 30 or 40 games on it. Darn, now I just have to keep playing it some more.

#9 3 years ago

Sounds like it's functioning fine. Do u get multiball alot?
Play a few games in a row where u get multiball see what happens.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from pincredible:

Sounds like it's functioning fine. Do u get multiball alot?
Play a few games in a row where u get multiball see what happens.

OK I'll do that, so far I've been getting multi-ball appropriately. Maybe I'll set it on five ball and play it for a while.
It sure seems like it's working from a gameplay standpoint, it's just that annoying credit dot and error code.

3 years later
#11 10 days ago

I have exactly the same issue. Works fine during gameplay but stupid error report remains active.

Any solution or way to clear the report?

1 week later
#12 2 days ago

I think there’s a switch in the hole for the saucer ship, after the stand up target is knocked down. Go into switch edges and check it. Also, check the center ramp switch. I assume the diverter works properly.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside