• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Elicash
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hi!

We have finished the reruns of AFM and FH a few weeks ago. They are available and ready to ship now.

AFM is 799US$ and FH is 779US$ shipped to the USA and Canada, Australian shipping is extra 75US$.

All known flaws of both playfields have been corrected.

I have finished the printing of CC yesterday, so they will be available soon. I plan to bring a few to Allentown and will ship the rest when I return home mid of May.

Regards,
Mirco

#2 9 years ago

I forgot to mention that I will be in Allentown with all playfields.

Regards,
Mirco

#3 9 years ago

I'm going to have to think about picking up an AFM. Mine is in great shape, but man, a brand new one would be incredible an I already have new cabinet decals on my machine.

#4 9 years ago

Yes, you are right and even if you have a good one - the neon colors are always faded and are never that brilliant as the new ones. They look really good!

Regards,
Mirco

#5 9 years ago

Hi Mirco , i would like to buy 2-3 AFMs and 1 MB .
Will you be in Bremen ? If so i would get them there .
Jens

#6 9 years ago

Any pics of the CC so far?

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Any pics of the CC so far?

Can't wait to get my CC pf.

#8 9 years ago

No pics so far as they are just printed. I should have pics end of next week...

Regards,
Mirco

1 month later
#9 9 years ago

I would like to get an AFM playfield please.

#10 9 years ago

I am interested in buying a FH. A question though - how do I purchase at your price you listed at the top of thread? I went to website and it looks like pricing is a bit higher and is in Euros. Thanks...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/afm-and-fh-mirco-repro-playfields-back-in-stock and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.