Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by tracelifter
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P1010507.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davewtf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 5 years ago

what $12K afm are you talking about, snowyetti? as of this posting, i don't see any machine you are referring to.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

A better question might be why is Cactus Canyon so much more than Champion Pub? (late Williams title, only a few hundred more made than CC)

champion pub is absolutely abysmal in all possible ways. i owned one, briefly.

#16 5 years ago

asking price/selling price are too different things. if you haven't seen a $12K afm before this, you haven't been watching the market for very long.

#20 5 years ago

ok, i take it back. It's at least mildly amusing but some of the toys get annoying (speed bag and jump rope) after awhile. I think CP is undervalued vs. CC.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

yet still better than TOM, Jackbot, & SS?

when i rate games, i answer each question truthfully. Those questions are not rated heavily enough to show a proper rating that reflects how i feel about any of those games. The most important criterion for me is "fun" and i would weight that at 90/100 pts. Pinside only allows 10.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from derek533:

Is the number produced for TAF on ipdb correct?

If it's 20K, yes.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

6500 used to be the norm with stunning games right at 10. Anyone paying crazy high prices with chances of a remake in 3 years deserves what they get.

the most i've seen is a proto freshly restored by HEP. It got $13.5 on ebay. Think it was a member here, also.

#30 5 years ago

my bad. 12.5K

pre remake. ebay.com link

#84 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

man-woman look like garbage.

yes, she(?) is hideous. I actually thought my game had a bad touch up on her until i got that new playfield.

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

The only place I probably deviate in thought is just because I put X in to a game I love I certainly don't expect to get it back.

Kudos to you for that. Alot of people think this is suppposed to be a free or a for profit hobby. I've been in the hobby four years and it's cost me about $250 per year so far. I say about because i am just going off the top of my head. i don't save receipts like some people do (not judging you if you do).

#94 5 years ago

buy a spiderman for 1/2 (or) the price. sorry. (ducks and covers)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davewtf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside