Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by tracelifter
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P1010507.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Wtf when did this pass mm for most expensive overrated game it's ok but it's definitely not a 12000 dollar game IMO anybody with me here?

considering it was the econo line flagship of the b/w era, it was the cheapest game for them to make. Half the parts on it over any other game made. Reminds me of the BBH, IM, and RS era of Sterns. 12k is really reaching. 18 months ago, I think they would have got it.

#65 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

The Shadow is this dark and atmospheric theme, and then they add this terrible Farley music and callouts making him sound "gay", even though Tim Curry does not play a gay man in the movie.

He doesn't play it very well, as he still comes across as gay in the movie, even tho he tries to hit on a girl.

#66 5 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Having a ton of crap on the game does not always make it a great game. You mentioned IM & you can even use SM as an example of another game that isnt loaded with a ton of toys & boht these demand high prices cause they are great games. Then you look at games like XMLE & TFLE, Both these have a ton of crap on them and arent nearly as valuable or fun IMO.

But the also feel and look cheap. Hence the econo aspect of cutting corners in manufacturing. AFM is the econo game of B/W. really has nothing to do if it's fun or not, just looks and feel. BBH is actually pretty fun but feels cheap.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside