6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Who-Dey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

Yes there is a family mode and when he yells WTF, that is the only thing bad that I'm aware of. My girlfriends grandson stayed the night and I've heard Jackie yell WTF probably 3 times in 500 games. Well he is a really straight laced kid and doesn't like cussing and stuff and wouldn't you know it the very first effing game that we played Jackie yells Heeeey. What the F*ck!

He looked at and said did he just say the F word? I said I don't know but it kind of sounded like it didn't it? He said I don't like this game, let's play something.else lol. He won't play TWD because they cuss, Jack Bot is inappropriate because of the sexy robot girl on the topper, Ghostbusters says "Yes it's true...this man has no dick", and he don't like Game of Thrones. So that leaves us with one pin to play, a 1978 Supersonic that's his favorite..do you have any idea how much it sucks to play Supersonic for 2 days? Lol I gotta start using the family mode when he's over I guess.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Ozzy:

Tell her to leave him home. Wtf. Only kidding .

Lol there you go! He actually is starting to like GB so that's good. He's only eight, reason he don't like TWD is because he's afraid of scary stuff...he isn't BS'ing me on that.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmithhow-family-friendly-is-it?tu=who-dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.