Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1542 (resized).JPG
IMG_1543 (resized).JPG
IMG_1541 (resized).JPG
plastered (resized).jpg
17191835_10155077404754244_8188606936460016704_o (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 7 years ago

Every time they release a pinball themed after a band I haven't followed in 30-40 years, it saves me a lot of money.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Ahh but a TV show you haven't watched in 50 years is ok?

Wrong. I've been watching Batman every Saturday night on MeTV. Next.....

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

get the fudge out of here...you're telling me that when you're on a long pin trip and Dream On comes on the radio you're not signing along and trying to hit that high note??? If so, you're lying

Hey you asked for opinions and I gave you mine. I don't listen to radio stations that play Dream On anymore.

#18 7 years ago

You guys can go ahead and give me shit for watching a 50 year old tv show that many episodes I am now seeing for only the first or second time, but understand I've heard these bands songs hundreds or even thousands of times.

Music wise I left the 70s behind a long time ago. Once every year or two I will break out the old CD if I'm high enough. Everybody has a right to be into what they are into, but should not tell others what they should be into.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I don't think anybody here is doing that (telling you what you should or shouldn't do)...and you know I'm always open for opinions, good or bad. Just don't want drama in this thread.

Just to be straight here, I was a teenager in the 70s and listened to more of this stuff than you can imagine. 80s metal too. Went to all the shows. We already had a revival of all that in the 90s. Now I listen to music mostly from the last 20 years when the new alternative wave started.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

So your constant "old man band" jokes will cease whenever anyone mentions ACDC or Metallica pins?

Did I say old man bands in this thread? I stopped that months ago. All I said is bands I haven't followed in 30-40 years. The only drama here is those giving me shit about it.

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Your first comment was unnecessary

In a thread titled band opinions wanted. You guys are too much. lol.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Edit: o-din plays the peanut gallery role in about 95% of threads on Pinside. Maybe more. This is just another one of those threads

I've been listening to Aerosmith for over 40 years now. My all time favorite band! Every morning I wake up to Same Old Song and Dance and go to bed at night listening to Dream On! Livin' the dream I am...

plastered (resized).jpgplastered (resized).jpg

#64 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

No.. everyone does NOT like Avatar; it's generally considered one of Stern's worst pins in recent memory

Remember, metaliks opinion is the only one that matters here. Anything to the contrary is completely wrong.

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Man the "negativity police" are in full force today!

I see that. If everybody would let each individual share his opinion without insulting them, it would make for a much better place.

#71 7 years ago

I'm not a fan of Avatar myself but I'm sure there is somebody offended.

#73 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

The drama on this site is getting so redundant and cyclical, and all I said is I don't want it cluttering up this thread I created

Well, to be fair, if the same thread theme keeps popping up over and over again, you might expect some of the same responses. And in this case, I think I toned mine down a bit.

Those that call out people for being negative might want to look at some of the redundancy in some of their own posts before throwing stones.

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Stern and their game quality is practically the only thing I'm ever negative about, and it did cost me money, so deservedly so.

The only thing I have a problem with on this site is those that think they can be in charge of what other people say and calling them trolls just for the sake of trying to raise their own self esteem.

I didn't feel that here though. I got so many responses from my initial post that I figured they just wanted me to hang around and hear more of what I had to say.

#84 7 years ago

I give you that one Kramer, the dude just won't let it go. But don't expect me to be attacked and not fight back.

But I'm outta here. I got better things to do than explain myself to fools.

Later!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 25.50
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 19.95
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmithgreat-game-or-flop-band-pin-opinions-wanted?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.