Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by cjmjmm2006
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5619 (resized).PNG
IMG_5618 (resized).PNG
AS-ruleCards (resized).jpg
roadblock (resized).jpg
IMG_0273 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blueberryjohnson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 2 years ago

I've actually been surprised by just how not into it I am and how it seems no one else feels the same way. Don't like kiss and it feels very much like a mildly improved kiss. I went to play it on location and only played a few games. Went back a couple weeks later, did the same, and stopped again after a few plays to play wheel of fortune of all things (which, admittedly, while not new, is new to me).

I think one issue is that getting the six ball multiball was too easy and not that big of a payoff. Mustang, which I don't like all that much, is at least hard to get six balls and a huge payoff for pulling it off. It's weird, because one of the things I think I don't like about kiss and now aero, is that the modes feel so arbitrary and just shoot colored lights with little rhyme or reason, yet I don't feel this way about star trek which I like a lot more. Theme isn't the reason because I don't care about any of the themes I've mentioned.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
The Flipper Room
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Machine - For Sale
Kalamazoo, MI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blueberryjohnson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside