Linked Games

Topic poll

“Aerosmith or Star Wars, which is the most fun?”

• Aerosmith Rocks! 59 votes
    76%
  • Star Wars for the win! 19 votes
    24%

(78 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Ok, we have two awesome new pins available from Stern right now......which game is the most fun? Please, only people who have played both respond, or at least have a good idea on why you like one over the other. Let's throw them in the ring and see who comes out on top!

Take a second and vote on the poll too please.....

3 weeks later
#2 6 years ago

Well now that you have seen both games what do you think? My vote goes to AS.......sleeper game of the year!

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Pinball aside, I am a pretty big Star Wars fan, and I'm like ok on Aerosmith. I mean, I like some of their music, but not like I constantly have it on repeat as I'm driving down the road. So when I wound up with enough money to buy either machine from a couple of recent sales, I figured I'd be SW all the way.
I've not played SW, only seen video. But it just left me kinda...meh. I was able to play an AS Pro and was just stunned. Looked beautiful, played very fast, and the sound was amazing. I bought an AS Pro. My first NIB ever. Love it so far. Music in the game is GREAT, fits pinball like a glove.
Figure if down the road I want to sell it, I could do so and get an SW if I decide it's all that. But so far I'm just not seeing it with SW.

I am exactly in the same boat a you except I'm not a fan of the show Star Wars. I own AS Pro and love it but I've never played SW yet......I will be playing it in the next four days though. I do like what I see with SW though but my gut feeling says that I will like AS the best once I play SW. I'm not knocking SW, I actually believe it's going to be a very good game and I can't wait to play it. I get to play BM66 for the first time also when I go to play SW. I can't wait!

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

AS wins on artwork and gimmicks, but Star Wars wins on theme and gameplay. The toy box isn't all that great after you see it a few times.

I have never been that enthused about the toy box, it's cool but like you said....once you see it a few times it's no big deal. What is a big deal though is how much fun the gameplay and the rules are of AS. The shots are very satisfying on this game and the rules and modes just feel perfect. AS is top notch. It's not deep in code but it's deep in fun!

#12 6 years ago

Well I finally got to play Star Wars tonight and I can with 100% certainty say that AS blows Star Wars away!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-vs-star-wars?tu=who-dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.