17%
  • Neither 2 votes
    5%

(42 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20181208_181249177 (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

Now that both of these games have had massive code updates and are pretty much complete What do you like better and why? Artwork on both is beautiful, themes are good, layouts are similar, and the rules are solid. Let’s say we’re comparing the premium/LE’s

#2 5 years ago

Good question.

#3 5 years ago

I have a AS Pro and i love it. I like KISS music better and i also like the KISS game alot and i sometimes wonder if i shouldn't have got a KISS instead of AS. That is a very tough question like Guinness said. I would say probably go with whichever music that you like best.

#4 5 years ago

I own both but I prefer kiss I like the game play of it more and new code is great except Pittsburg.

IMG_20181208_181249177 (resized).jpgIMG_20181208_181249177 (resized).jpg
#5 5 years ago

AS seems like it should be s better game, but Kiss is actually more fun.

#6 5 years ago

Lucky Dog!

#7 5 years ago

Your poll is pretty biased, what if someone doesn’t like either of them?

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Then that person probably doesnt like pinball because these are two awesome games.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Then that person probably doesnt like pinball because these are two awesome games.

True....

KISSLE for me....AS is fun, and played it alot, but wouldn't own one....I'm not a band pin guy, however, KISS strikes the perfect balance for some reason....glad to have it in the lineup...(hoping Pittsburg can be fixed as a quick code drop)

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Fixed.

#11 5 years ago

love my kiss, not a fan of aerosmith game play, but I haven't tried it with new code update yet.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-vs-kiss- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.