Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by wtatumjr
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hello! I've looked in the forums for anyone with the same issue and couldn't find anything.

I'm experiencing a problem my Aerosmith premium pinball. When the lock is lit and it shoots the ball into the toybox, it just pushes the ball back out and the lid stays open. Then if I hit the lock again it says 'reloading toybox 1' shoots the ball into the toybox again just to repeat what just happened.

I've looked at all the switches on the motor and in the toybox and everything registers in test with no problems.

Thanks for any help!

#2 5 years ago
Quoted from pinball_mutha:

Hello! I've looked in the forums for anyone with the same issue and couldn't find anything.
I'm experiencing a problem my Aerosmith premium pinball. When the lock is lit and it shoots the ball into the toybox, it just pushes the ball back out and the lid stays open. Then if I hit the lock again it says 'reloading toybox 1' shoots the ball into the toybox again just to repeat what just happened.
I've looked at all the switches on the motor and in the toybox and everything registers in test with no problems.
Thanks for any help!

Is the opto inside the toy box working?

#3 5 years ago

Thanks, yes all three in the box are registering.

#4 5 years ago

Do you have the correct amount of balls in game, and double check you trough opto’s

#5 5 years ago

I have seen this problem as well. Checked the switches for the position of the lid and everything. It definitely knows the ball loaded, but ejects it out after it loads. The lid does close down afterwards, but not sure I understand what it is doing.

#6 5 years ago

Thanks, there are six balls in the machine.

I'll check the lid, but it looks like there is only one switch and it's active when the lid is closed.

1 week later
#7 5 years ago
Quoted from pinball_mutha:

Thanks, there are six balls in the machine.
I'll check the lid, but it looks like there is only one switch and it's active when the lid is closed.

Did you ever figure out what was going on?

3 months later
#8 4 years ago

I am seeing the same issue, started immediatly after I upgraded the code to 1.0.7

2 years later
#9 2 years ago

I never found a solution to this and it seems to eject all balls each time you reach the number that should be in the toybox.

#10 2 years ago

Make sure you're level left to right but I guess you've done that. It really sounds like an opto problem, though I know it works in test mode. Make sure the sight holes of the opto are clean. Check the receiver side of opto. If they are secured by a single lock nut realign the receivers to the sight holes and retighten.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-toybox-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.