3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Diamond
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago
    Quoted from Diamond:

I have an Aerosmith pro. I bought nib in December. It was the last machine to come off the assembly line at Stern. It came with an autographed insert. Signed by the designers. Not the band. It is in absolute perfect condition not a scratch on it. Also no mods. I am looking to sell to make room for another machine. What is a fair asking price to list for? I am in the western suburbs of Chicago.

AS Pro is certainly a fun game, but arguably is the least desirable LCD era Stern behind Munsters, which is still new-ish. When AS came out, it held its' value fairly well since it was against (then current) DMD's. I know display isn't everything, but the used market is what it is... and LCD's are in. Though it has 2 ramps, a rock solid toy, and a spinner, it still appears empty and on top has Lonnie "shoot colored shots because points, yay!" rules with little theme integration.

I'd say a HUO pristine example is probably in the $4400-4500 range. There are just some good prices out there for more desirable LCD games.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-pro-value?tu=Yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.