(Topic ID: 209034)

Aerosmith pro issues

By Guidotorpedo

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mman23.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago

I had the same first problem with my SW Pro and was convinced it was a node board issue. I called Stern service and they very quickly were able to help me diagnose that the problem was actually a short, and narrow down where to find it. There was a kink in a wire under the flipper assembly that broke thru the insulation, and the wire was making contact with the metal flipper assembly. The Spike system was shutting down the GI and solenoids on that circuit to protect the boards.

I have not had the second problem on my Aerosmith Pro. Stern service might be able to help with that one also.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wentzville, MO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mman23.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-pro-issues?tu=mman23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.