Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by Schwaggs
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 days ago

Having some issues with my Aero pro pin. First of all the kick-out to the toybox isn't registering and sits there until the ball search cycles through, then popping it out softly like when the toybox is closed even when having the green inserts lit where the toybox should normally be open, I make 2 balls in the toybox and it opens and releases them randomly without any multi-ball be played, also, the center ramp with not register my loops until I make 2 or 3 loops then it will start counting them and I have never changed the factory settings on it aside from updating code when new code is released. I checked the connections and wiring to see if there was anything loose or broken and I cannot find anything wrong with it. I also read some similar issues with the pin and a board issue might be it but I have no way of knowing this, if anyone has any answers or solution to my issues I am currently having, please let me know as I have little knowledge to the electronics of these games & no service repair man in my area to address these issues I am having, I would be most grateful for any input at all on this matter, thanks much.

#2 11 days ago

Use the board diagnostics through the coin door and see what comes up.

#3 10 days ago

You should post this question to the AS owners forum https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-owner-then-walk-this-way

#4 10 days ago

My ramps did this after I did a code update. I went back and looked at the update and I had downloaded the update for the le not the pro.

#5 9 days ago

Sounds like the switch on the kickout hole to the toybox needs to be adjusted. If you lift the playfield, you will see a switch with an arm in in the kickout. Slightly loosen the switch mounting screws and pivot the switch to push the arm higher into the kickout hole. This should allow the switch to register. Don't move it too far or the ball may not be able to roll over it and trigger it.

Your loop switch not registering is probably a switch that needs adjusting too.

When your toybox dumps the balls, is that also when the ball is softly ejected from the toybox kickout hole? If so, it sounds like your game is going into ball search. Because your toybox kickout switch is maladjusted, the game does not know it is in the kickout and starts firing solenoids and cycles the toybox to try and dislodge the ball. Fixing the kickout switch should avoid this in the future.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 13.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 19.95
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 24.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside