Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 days ago by Doghouse-Studio
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 43 days ago

You all gave me some advice a couple years ago. Still having the same problem. EVERY kick out from the elevator on Aerosmith Pro goes straight down the middle. Every time. Sucks! It’s a drag to play and it’s a drag that this is my first brand new pinball machine and I get no help from Stern. Any other ideas would be great. I’ve leveled and leveled again. Should I go my the level on the machine or with the app? With the app, where exactly do it put my phone or does it matter? Everything else on the game works great. It’s just this issue that’s turning this machine into just a piece of cool looking furniture. Thanks guys!

#2 37 days ago
Quoted from Doghouse-Studio:

You all gave me some advice a couple years ago. Still having the same problem. EVERY kick out from the elevator on Aerosmith Pro goes straight down the middle. Every time. Sucks! It’s a drag to play and it’s a drag that this is my first brand new pinball machine and I get no help from Stern. Any other ideas would be great. I’ve leveled and leveled again. Should I go my the level on the machine or with the app? With the app, where exactly do it put my phone or does it matter? Everything else on the game works great. It’s just this issue that’s turning this machine into just a piece of cool looking furniture. Thanks guys!

There are a few things you can try.

Take slow motion video of the ball ejecting from the scoop and see if the ball is rolling along the ball guide on the right. If so, you can try bending it to redirect the ball.

You can slightly bend the top of the eject scoop to direct the ball slightly left or right

You can loosen the scoop mounting bolts and tighten them back down while turning the whole mech left or right

#3 36 days ago
Quoted from Doghouse-Studio:

I'm pretty sure I went into my settings and adjusted the power for the elevator coil to increase power. That seemed to have helped mine.

1 week later
#4 23 days ago

Going to try both suggestions today. Thanks! What is the setting for adjusting the eject power from the elevator? By the way... I get a lot of the terms and abbreviations pinballers use but on the Aero game, what is a "scoop"? Is it the elevator and Crank It Up ejectors? Just want to confirm I'm adjusting the right things in the service menu. Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 399.95
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 19.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside