(Topic ID: 188778)

Aerosmith Premium or Ghostbusters Premium?

By pindude80

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by pindude80
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“which one would you choose?”

• aerosmith premium 76 votes
    50%
  • ghostbusters premium 75 votes
    50%

(151 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoby1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 2 years ago

Depends on if you want the same old same old..... If you do buy a AS, if not its GB by a mile.

#34 2 years ago

AS plays like ever other recent title out there. GB is far more imaginative and defiantly the better looking game.

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

All true.
No gameplay mentioned in there. That's the problem.

I think game play is really good.... Its just not your typical layout. As for all the whiners complaining about flipper gap. Christ add the cheater post if that floats you boat .

#42 2 years ago

Look at games like hobbit. Great rules set and total shit game play. That's a fact !!!

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Alternative fact. I play it all the time and it's an absolute joy. So glad my GB refund went toward it!

You should be able to afford one.

NIB Smaug LE 9000
Used Smaug LE 7200

NIB GBLE 7500
Used GBLE 8500

I can see you made the right choice and its consensus with the rest of pinside.

#60 2 years ago

TWD is a tough game as is GB ( I own both ).... It your looking for bang the ball around, fan layout, shoot the same flashing arrows sequence over and over then AS is your game.

#63 2 years ago

I just love all theses threads....... Its always GB and another title. Funny thing is its ALWAYS the same bunch of fellows complaining about a game they didn't or don't even own anymore.

Play one if you like ,it buy it. Its a fantastic hard game thats loaded with toys. YES some don't like the ladder style ruleset but I don't think they are advancing threw the game enough. They are making a small version of GB so that tells me that Stern has demand for this title.

At least if you buy a GB they are holding their value for the most part and the seem to sell easily. Theres a reason everyone is comparing GB to all these other titles don't ya think ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.99
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoby1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside