as_grilles (resized).png
microwave_bottom (resized).png
guitar-hero-aerosmith-20080629112827104 (resized).jpg
guitarheroaerosmith_5a (resized).jpg
143368_screenshot_07_l (resized).jpg
61AiaJqIfDL__AC_SX215_ (resized).jpg
IMG_0343 (resized).PNG
IMG_0342 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kpg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#289 7 years ago

I'm ordering the Pro model as soon as Stern decides to replace my GBLE playfield they have been promising me for 5 months. Looks like a great game, but I refuse to give them any more of my $$ until they come through and make it right.

#300 7 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I like the KISS layout too. I think it's fun. They just killed it b/c of the code.
It's a bit "Scooby Doo-ish", but like the animation I've seen so far. I'd rather see something created from scratch than a bunch of movie clips over an over. I don't need a TV to watch in my pinball. I've seen the movie.
If an LCD TV, what would they show? Concert clips? That'd be awful. Let's see what they do with AC/DC Vault now. I'd love animation like a "Gorillaz" video.

I agree - look at DMD animations? Total shit, but in a cool way. I like the clunkiness and cheeseball DMD dots, and this is the next-gen version of that perfectly. I love JJPs screen and graphics, but I have to admit - this is a great implementation- especially vs the video clips on BM66.

#309 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Really? When does anyone pay msrp? It can be had for about same as gb at around 5k....

My distro quoted me $5200 delivered to my door for AS Pro, has anyone gotten a better price than that?

#350 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

My Ghostbusters plays fantastic thank you very much!
Stern took care of me and the support has been fantastic. New playfield and all. Love the game as much as the day I bought it.

Ok Kermit, what's the goddamn secret to getting a new GBLE playfield from Stern, seeing as you are the ONLY motherf*cker to somehow get a new one, let alone one without problems, here on Pinside. Do tell.. I'm all ears.. what did you do? Because all I've heard is run around for months and they could give two shits about getting me a new playfield, and it literally is dissinegrating before my very eyes.

#369 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Who is your distributor? I was told that Stern is sending out a box with packing and you then send out your old populated playfield back to Stern factory and then they do a swap and send back to you. I actually thought that was admirable because trying to do a playfield swap is a difficult task, especially without a rotisserie. I have never had problems getting stuff done with Stern, maybe we can help?

My distro is Trent @ Tilt

That process is what I was told would happen, but I keep getting the run around and "I don't knows" from everyone. Somehow Kermit is the only guy here to get a GBLE playfield replacement.

Kermit,

Please post a pic of your GBLE replacement playfield date stamp. Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kpg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-pics-are-up?tu=kpg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.