as_grilles (resized).png
microwave_bottom (resized).png
guitar-hero-aerosmith-20080629112827104 (resized).jpg
guitarheroaerosmith_5a (resized).jpg
143368_screenshot_07_l (resized).jpg
61AiaJqIfDL__AC_SX215_ (resized).jpg
IMG_0343 (resized).PNG
IMG_0342 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#459 7 years ago

I'm in for Aerosmith pending the rules layout. Does it have good breadth with lots of scoring opportunities and big jackpots? Or is it just shoot the ball around the table chasing colorful arrows?

Multiplier shots are great in a pin, spelling aerosmith appears to light multipliers , but does anyone know how to spell aerosmith? If completing song modes is how you light aerosmith and shot multipliers become as difficult and rare as Star Trek shot multipliers then not good for me personally. But if there's an element of risk/reward where I can earn 2,3, or 4 shot multipliers from one song and it's only active for the current ball then that's good.

I think I read lighting multipliers is done with the upper pf, so how is it achieved on the pro?

Do song modes have an end that cuts out the song (ala mustang), or can you continue to progress and build jackpot levels staying on one song (ala acdc).

Bottom line, everything I see on aerosmith so far looks stellar; design, art, theme, sounds. It's going to boil down to rules for me; breadth with risk/reward or depth with linear mode progression. If the former, I'm in - if the latter, I'm out. Unfortunately, only 2 programmers at Stern choose breadth over depth and neither of them worked on AS. But I'm intrigued, very intrigued - game looks amazing..... so far.

#473 7 years ago

The less cases, disks, hardware, etc...I have to deal with, the better. Digital cloud music FTW!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#476 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Great convenience. Too bad the sound quality is pretty bad.

If you listen to old classic rock that was recorded on 2" analog, yea - sound quality will be worse. But, when I was in a band, we recorded on 2" analog converted to CD. And I went to school for recording engineering. Since I don't do it for a living, I'm in the same boat as Time Bandit, I simply do not care anymore

Give me convenience or give me death - dam I'm a yuppy

#485 7 years ago

Not to get back on topic or anything, but anyone know if stern plans on getting dead flip in to do a stream?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-pics-are-up?tu=eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.