17086809037297000656547500638295 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240123_182538 (resized).jpg
20240123_182607 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240110_065014_Chrome (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #253 KISS shooter lane protector on Aerosmith Posted by Shapeshifter (6 years ago)

Post #575 Toybox Kickout protector pictures Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #616 Full protector set pic for Prem/LE Aerosmith Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Spike and Spike 2 sudden reset fix information Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wjxxxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#531 6 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

How many people would be interested in lighting up those stern side rails rather than mirrored cardboard?
Basically like I did the the Tron legacy side rails a few years back.

And I did to my Met

Very easy to do, not too expensive and looks great. Lots of different colours that can be chosen as well.

EL Met (resized).jpgEL Met (resized).jpg

#546 6 years ago

Just got an AS PRO at home, was really looking forward to it after playing it on site and at a friends, but am starting to get the feeling that it's not really a deep enough game for me with the current code.

What settings has anyone changed from factory to make it more 'interesting'?

I seem to end up timing out the modes, unintentionally, and then getting to mini wizard, which seems like a waste of time atm.
Elevator multiball is so hard to make any significant progress on, especially as it's a pain to actually light the locks and start it!

A smart bomb seems incredibly rare to get - can you only get one from a mystery award, or am I missing something?

Really think it could do with an update, as it just doesn't seem deep enough for a home environment.

#555 6 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

WJ, you just listed three things you can't do on the machine: finish modes successfully, elevator MB, play long enough to get a bomb. OK the last on is a stretch for anyone.
If you think Elevator is especially hard, work on it. It's just orbits and elevator.
This machine is simple, but not easy, just like the classics. Doesn't need deep code if you 'can't finish it' regularly.

I'm not saying I don't like it because I can't finish it.

I've been to the mini wizard mode (for starting all modes) a fair few times, I've even completed all of the modes, with the exception of Elevator, plenty of times as well. At the moment the game just seems to be play constantly start multiball taking a mode into it and then see where it gets you. Any score, or bonus, you get from completing a mode pails into insignificance in comparison to the points available in multiball.

Starting Elevator isn't the problem, even if it needs accurate loops, it's making progress through it that's the issue. Closest I've managed is a 6th floor jackpot.

I've had smart bomb a few times, but only from a mystery award - is this the only way to get it currently?

IMHO it definitely needs a code update. Integrating a skill shot, smart bombs being more readily available - maybe from a skill shot, or 3-way combo, or progressing up a spinner or pop bumper level, rather than just a mystery award, which by default gives you extra time if in a mode or add a ball if in multiball.

There's no way I'll "give up on it" until I've completed the Wizard Mode, as that's the way I am, but my partner and many friends have already dismissed it as just shoot the toy box and is boring. As it stands WPT and MET are getting more play.

3 weeks later
#588 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Will try this, thanks. My AS seems to be a real drain monster but it has a ton of 'one more game' appeal.
Now we have been told a code update is coming, what is essential?
I think in no particular order -
1. Smart missiles. Way more of them ( still haven't seen one in 200 games! )
2. Medley. Too difficult/not rewarding or enough high scoring. Major adjustment needed.
3. Outlane sound, goes without saying.
4. More call outs. From the band? Yeah Dream On And an extra song?
5. Bug fixes.
6. Champion awards - essential to have TITA , Elevator MB. Bonus to have others.

Agree, with all of the above, plus need a skill shot for a plunge to the lock - maybe award a smart missile for that.
Medley Wizard Mode - songs should either follow song order you played them (like Encore in AcDc), or skip to those songs you have yet to complete (like SoS in Tron)
Champion awards for each mode, as well as Medley and Final Tour.

I also just want to leave this here Got this last night by completing Final Tour Wizard Mode and cashing in a 1.2 Billion Jackpot

Aerosmith (resized).jpgAerosmith (resized).jpg

1 month later
#637 6 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Small correction:
You only need 4 balls locked to start a 6 ball elevator multiball; the reason for this is that with 4 balls locked, when you start elevator MB you have ball 5 in play and only one in the trough, the game empties the trough first (2 balls) and then has to dump the toybox for the 3rd ball, this gives you the rest of the balls.
Side note: If you play on a Premium/LE that looses ball(s) under the upper playfield, locking the 5th ball will result in an immediate free 5 ball multiball since the game has to dump the toybox in order to put a ball back in play; then, locking the next ball will award you a 6 ball multiball even with no balls in the toybox

Or just lock 3 balls, then start Elevator MB, and get an add a ball award from the mystery/scoop.

2 weeks later
#715 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Getting the main wizard mode would be very difficult I would think

Getting to Final Tour Wizard Mode isn't too difficult. The main blockers are Super Jackpot in Toy Box multiball, and completing Sweet Emotion. Neither of which remembers progress so need to be completed in a single attempt. Best strategy is to try and stack the 2 together as they're the same shots required for completion.
3 of the other songs you can time out to completion, and the others (including Elevator multiball) remember progress, so you just need to keep plodding on through them if you don't complete first time.

Medley multiball is not worth playing IMHO, boring objectives, that never change order and not worth many points.

Final Tour multiball, although a simple rule set, is a blast to play and worth a LOT of points. (see post #588)

2 weeks later
#767 6 years ago
Quoted from pinden007:

2. Ball gets tossed into the toy box and then the machine can't find another ball. After about 6 ball search sequences it dumps the toy box.

I'd suggest most likely cause of the fault is that it can't detect any balls in the trough.

Could be caused by a dodgy opto, but MUCH more likely the connectors to the boards on the trough have come lose, or oxidised. Simply disconnect and reconnect all of the connectors leading to those boards.
Happens on virtually ALL Sterns.

2 weeks later
#822 6 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I have new balls installed, so I think it must be something else.

Are they carbon steel balls, specifically designed to not magnetise as quickly?
It certainly sounds like the balls are becoming magnetised.

1 month later
#885 6 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Ok I’ve had this game since last summer and I still haven’t hit whatever the wizard mode is when you start all the modes. I get close but can never quite make it. I’m not great but I ain’t terrible either. Any tips?

Depends how much you want to change on your game to make it possible to get to mini wizard (Medley Tour).

Simplest method is to reduce the time of all modes in the settings to the minimum, 10 secs I think, you won't need to trap up and time out modes.
That only leaves the MBs to start. Take Toy MB at 3 balls, then just focus on Elevator (or change the setting to easy, so the locks are already lit).

Medley Tour Multiball is possibly the worst mini wiz mode I have ever played.

Final Tour is much better, and worth a huge amount of points.
If you want to make it easier to get to that, reduce the time in modes which self-complete, and increase the time in the modes you need to complete.
This will only leave you with Toybox MB and Sweet Emotion which need completing on a single attempt (as these have no memory on progress when you end the mode)

It really depends what you feel you would achieve if you made the changes to the settings to make it easier. Change to 5 balls? Tighten outlanes?
Personally I feel no sense of achievement if I get to wizard mode by timing out modes. (At least Star Trek changed the scoring so that timing out modes to get to KM multiball made it worth significantly fewer points than if you played the modes.)

1 month later
#1197 5 years ago

Having seen the code update for GotG, and how awesome it is - I really hope that the update for AS (as the modes are almost a direct copy) is along a similar vein, and we don't have to wait too long for it.

#1233 5 years ago

Such a disappointing code update from a gameplay point of view.
Hopefully there's more to come in the future, don't think I'll bother updating just yet.
More than happy to reset high scores and set a new target, but don't want to lose this just yet

20171003_184132 (resized).jpg20171003_184132 (resized).jpg

#1258 5 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

WJxxxx, how the hell did you score 1.8B with the glass on? I consider myself a pretty decent player, and my best score with factory settings and outlanes is about 320M. I’m just wondering if there’s some magic stack I’m missing.

I completed Final Tour Wizard Mode.

I had double shot scoring on the scoop (where final jackpot is collected), I hit the final shot as a combo (score doubled again) and I may have had double playfield scoring as well.

It meant that a single shot was worth a little over 1.2BILLION when I collected the final jackpot shot which is the addition of all of the other shots made in Final Tour.

The points didn't particularly come from modes, they were just played to complete and move on. 2 Extra balls (one from starting 3 modes, and the other from Jacky shots).

Never managed it again though

#1259 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Or they changed the programming of the node board software. I wish they weren't so secretive about this crap

IMHO the reason they don't broadcast that they've changed stuff like this is that would then be admitting that the original board, or code, or whatever, was faulty and causing the issue. That could then lead them open to lots of people claiming their costs back if they have had to buy replacements.

When there was the issue with Sparky coil locking on, there was nothing in the code update about a fix, but miraculously all of the issues disappeared (including on my machine)

1 month later
#1432 5 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

“Smart missiles” should be earnable, and not random.

THIS is my main gripe with AS at the moment.

First wizard mode, Medley, is very poor as well. The songs always being in the same order really screws it up, as well as the low scoring. I'd like to see the songs in the same order you played them, with the payoff for each song being the same as what you earned when you played them.

An option to have memory on Toy Box MB would be nice.
As would a skill shot.
Maybe an even lower mini wizard (Like Cherry Bomb & Chaos on GotG & DI) for completing a certain no. of songs.
Less modes you can time out to completion.
A high score record for each individual song

Final Wizard mode is OK, but a bit basic - hit each shot 3 times, then collect Super.

2 weeks later
#1471 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

IMDN has a spinner high score

IMDN has so many high score entries it's unbelievable.

I played one at a local arcade yesterday. I now have my initials on there 21 times, and still loads of default scores.
The more different high scores the better, you may not be able to beat the GC score, but you can certainly aim for one of the 'minor' highscores.

I don't see why all games don't have this, or something similar. It's not as if the coding is especially tricky, plus it gives more players the chance to get their names up.

#1509 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Man you sound like Aerosmith, Same old Song And Dance. You posted that
#1411. I'm trying to Dream On. I'll have a new pin by then and this will become a Toys in the Attic.

It's enough to make you Crazy, or get you Cryin'

1 month later
#1630 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I was being sarcastic but as far as I’m concerned, my measure is based on kids out of school to kids back in school and we are past halfway on my calendar.

I base it on;

Summer - Jun, Jul, Aug
Autumn - Sept, Oct, Nov
Winter - Dec, Jan, Feb
Spring - Mar, Apr, May

Or maybe it could be based on the Summer Solstice being the mid point of the year (Jun 22nd)?

So by my reckoning we're already halfway through Summer - and the code's late, hardly a major revelation.

1 month later
#1771 5 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

So having owned this pin for 4 days now I have a question. How do you light the special on the let outlane? And what does it give as its bonus?

I got it as a mystery award.

Don't think there's any other way, don't remember getting it even when I completed Final Tour.

#1852 5 years ago

Glad to see they listened to my suggestions (post #588 11 months ago)

I just hope that the updates haven't gone too far in making the game too easy on default settings (or are people changing the settings to easy?). Especially as 2 people have already posted pics of their Final Tour high scores.

With new code for AS and a NIB IMdn arriving this afternoon it's going to be a tough decision as to which to play. (1st world problems)

#1993 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Speaking of Portal, now THAT is hard. I’m one of less than a few that has beaten Portal.

Have you also beaten - Iron Throne, SuperHero, Encore, Champ1, Gotham City, Valinor, Saved Xandar, Sperm Attack, Do or Die, Open Season, EotL, Armageddon and Last Man Standing (on a pro)?

FWIW I believe the default settings make it way too easy, you also can't make Medley any harder than it is. Why should you be able to continue making shots once you get down to a single ball AND get an add a ball?. I've got it set for 2 shots in a mode before you can take CIU.

#1999 5 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I don't know if this is a bug, or if I'm missing something. Some of the modes, Walk this Way, Rats in the Cellar and I think 2 others are solid when you finish regardless of whether or not you finished populating the flower. When you get to Medley Multiball these need to be finished to progress even though they are solid. What is the point of having them solid if you need to complete them? I wonder if you have everything solid entering Medley you get a bonus and go directly to Final Tour, sort of like Portal. Otherwise I see no point.

The 3 modes which appear solid, even without completing the flower, are WTW, RITC & BITS. If you drain after hitting the CIU but without completing the flower they will appear solid, so you can move on to the next mode - but you'll need to complete them in Medley.
If you complete the flower - you won't have to complete them in Medley. All other modes you have to complete the flower to have them lit solid, and negate having to do them in Medley.

I assume that this is a hangover from the original code, and/or to stop you from playing them over and over and boosting super ramps, spinner and pops.

The first mode you complete is worth 10mil when you start Medley, the second 20mil, then 30mil, etc. If you go in to Medley with everything complete it awards you 200mil and goes straight to Final Tour.

4 months later
#2317 5 years ago

Had a couple of games on this over the weekend, I had only played it a couple of times since the previous update as IMdn has been taking all of my pinball playing time.

I still don't think the game is great, once you get to Medley, you're pretty much guaranteed to get to Final Tour - which is definitely not difficult (hit any 25 shots in MB with a ballsaver before hitting the scoop for jackpot) or fun to actually play.

Back to IMdn

20190125_174959 (resized).jpg20190125_174959 (resized).jpg20190125_174947 (resized).jpg20190125_174947 (resized).jpg
#2318 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

The 3 songs would auto complete at end of ball if you got 1 shot and crank it up. Not sure on a longer timer, but it does seem like it. Maybe just because the auto complete isn't there anymore. That makes Rats a lot harder and longer.

Although previously it did show as lit solid, if you didn't make all of the shots you still had to play the song to completion in Medley.

Rats is now the mode to take into MB IMHO, had a score of over 108million due to so many shots being lit.

Now that you have to hit at least 1 shot to be able to progress any mode has to be an improvement, to counter players just trying to time out modes to get to Medley. It was fun watching Zach against Keith in the SCS finals. Zach was trying to time out Back in the Saddle by just hitting the centre ramp and trapping. He did this right the way through the timer and was confused as to why Medley wasn't then lit and had to restart BitS.

2 weeks later
#2355 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Thsts true but under the old code, being able to get to or being within reach of Medey Tour Multiball was always a super adrenaline rush on a pretty regular basis. Now that almost never happens unless you are a great player. You could also complete the songs if you made it to the main wizard mode. Downvote me all you want but the game was more fun under the old code.

And this is why I think the 'middle' code was the worst of the bunch. It was just too easy to get to Medley, and then once you get there, it was too easy to complete to get to Final Tour. IMHO an 'average' player shouldn't be getting to the wizard mode on default settings on any machine 'on a pretty regular basis'.

The game is much more balanced now, although I think it does still need some adjustments making to the rules on Final Tour - just hitting any 24 shots to light super jackpot at scoop is lazy and uninspired code. It also only takes about 90 seconds to hit all the shots then it's over. What an anti-climax.
I'd have it that you need to hit each major shot (city) once to light a continent jackpot at the scoop, worth the sum of the shots hit, once the continent jackpot is hit all shots relight and you move on to the next continent with all major shots worth double, then treble, etc. Once all continents have been collected a world jackpot is lit for collection.
3 continents would be the default (Asia, Europe, North America) but could be increased up to make it harder/more valuable if desired.

3 weeks later
#2412 5 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Start all modes--no need to complete them all (that's a higher level of wizard mode), but just start them all. So whenever you can switch to a new song (which equals a new mode), then do so. Good luck, It's a blast!

On latest code you have to make at least 1 shot in each mode, not just start and time out, to be able to reach Medley

#2413 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Has anyone had the thing where the game will suddenly dump all the balls out of the toybox when it's not in a multiball mode? I've had this happen twice now, but I'm not sure what's causing it to happen.

Did you ever got a solution to this?

Mine has just started this as well, dumping balls out of the toybox mid-ball. Is happening every other game now

2 weeks later
#2432 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

50/50 chance on ball search.
Frustrating.

If switch is registering every time and it only kicks some of the time got to be a dry joint at the coil

2 weeks later
#2461 4 years ago
Quoted from JoachimR:

Try to get 6 ball multiball together with same old song and dance (with almost full timer). A decent to good MB should get you at around 200M.
Don't forget your add a ball at the scoop if available and reserve your smart missile to get the shot between the bumpers if needed (somethimes the shot is already completed due to balls bouncing back up from the bumpers) so you can complete the MB.
Place at least a multiplyer on the lock saucer.

With the latest code. SOSAD isn't anywhere near as valuable as it was. A bigger scoring opportunity is taking Rats into a 6 ball MB

#2465 4 years ago

Here are my thoughts regarding strategy (on a Pro), and order to play songs based on maximising score efficiently.

At the start of EVERY ball, short plunge to right flipper trap and go for the super skill shot, which will be one of scoop, left loop or centre ramp. This awards 2 Smart missiles, which will greatly increase your prospects later on.

I start with Sweet Emotion, but don’t necessarily attempt to finish it in one go, instead focusing on lighting locks for Toy Box.
The ideal scenario is to finish SE at the scoop with 5 out of 6 balls locked. If that means having to play SE twice, so be it. (If you’ve drained without completing SE, your chances of getting to Medley are already looking poor, so you need to find a different way to maximise pts.)
By finishing SE at the scoop, not only does it award Super Scoring, but also starts the next mode.

Assuming your now near Toy Box, choose Rats in the Cellar, and take the CIU award as soon as possible (which adds another lit shot) then start your MB. Rats should complete itself with any decent MB. This will award Super Spinner.

During Toy Box, but especially at the start focus on locking away a couple of balls, not only does it increase the playfield scoring, but when the balls are released a ball save is awarded, it isn’t uncommon to have this ball save add into the original starting ball save, along with the add a ball ball save, allowing you to focus on hitting shots – no need to trap up for over a minute.

After Toy Box I choose Last Child, one of the reasons being it forces you to shoot some loops which you need progress towards Elevator MB, Super spinner should also be lit from completing Rats. On starting LC, the loops and ramps will be lit. Once you hit a ramp it will go out, but the loops stay lit throughout the mode. I usually try and pick off the ramps, then hit the CIU, which will light all of the shots for progress. BEWARE, once you have lit all the shots hitting either loop will turn them off – focus on the non-loop shots. You need to finish with at least 1 loop to complete.

Following LC I will take Back in the Saddle, because super loops will be lit, as well as super spinner if you haven’t collected all the benefit yet. I don’t focus on completing BITS at all, rather try and start Elevator MB. The reasoning is twofold. 1) it’s a dangerous feed from the pops having hit the right loop, and 2) it is the easiest mode to complete in Medley – by just plunging to the pops and letting the balls drain in the initial ball save.
During Elevator I focus on hitting the elevator, as there is a better than 50% chance that it is lit. Depending on progress made, will depend on whether I try and replay Elevator at all, or complete it during Medley.

Next is Same Old Song and Dance, It is simply not worth as much as it used to be, so need not be the default song of choice at starting. The most important thing during SOSAD is to hit the CIU as soon as possible as it means every major shot you hit will award 2 petals instead of 1, along with the stand-ups being lit. This should be a relatively easy song to complete. It awards super targets, as well as a shot multiplier. I look to have this active on the centre ramp.

Next is Walk this Way, hopefully you’ve got the shot multiplier on at least one of the ramps. I’ll shoot one of the ramps and then shoot for CIU. This will relight both ramps (rather than having to alternate them) along with all of the other shots. Like LC and loops, you’ll have to finish on a ramp.

Now it’s decision time. Depending on how many of the songs I’ve completed depends on whether I start Dude, or replay a song. By completing songs, not only does it make Medley easier to complete, it also means more points are awarded for song completion.
10mil for 1 song, 30mil (10+20) for 2 songs, 60mil for 3, 100mil for 4, etc.
If have completed 4 or 5 songs, I’ll restart a song I haven’t completed as it will effectively be worth 50 or 60 mil when Medley starts.
Another thing to take into consideration is how many shot multipliers you have active. If you don’t have many it may be worth starting a Toy Box MB and focus on lighting them from the stand-ups, which also lights the mystery award (which can be stacked), as you’re really not very far from Final Tour, where the shot multipliers can make or break your final score.

Dude Looks Like a Lady is another mode where the CIU really improves the chances of you finishing it by allowing each in-lane and scoop to award a petal. This is then reactivated once all 4 have been hit once. (In essence ramps are worth 2 petals as they feed to the in-lanes).
Once you have started all songs, whether you have finished them or not, the scoop is lit for Medley and you can’t reattempt the songs in the normal way – hence a decision needs to be made before starting Dude.

Usually by this point I only have Elevator and BITS to complete, which is easily achieved during the ball save period of Medley.

Which means that Final Tour is ready to go.

There are 3 colour phases to Final Tour, Yellow, Orange and Red.
During the Yellow phase all shots remain lit after you hit them, once you have the required amount you move onto the next stage, which awards an add-a-ball and ball save, after that it’s on to the red (with a starting AAB & ball save) in this mode once you hit a shot it turns out, once all are hit the Super Jackpot is lit at the scoop.
I mentioned Smart Missiles right at the very start – Final Tour Red Phase is what I have been saving them up for. During the red phase I’ll pick off the easy shots (toy box, scoop, centre ramp, lock) then trap a ball on the right flipper and spam the action button to pick of the last of the shots and then hit the scoop.
The only other time I consider using the smart missiles is nearing completion of Toy Box MB, if there’s a shot I’m bricking constantly, or if there is just a single shot left of a song as I drain. Smart missiles can be extremely valuable – don’t waste them.

This strategy generally scores in the region of 1.6Bil and 1.8Bil by the time you play/complete Final Tour.
It also maximises scoring on short games by playing Sweet Emotion and Rats early with Toy Box MB.

#2470 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I have on many occasions have got 3 Smart Missiles on one ball. Do short plunge as WJxxxx stated above, as soon as you get 2 smart missiles if ball save is still lit let ball drain and plunge (before auto plunger) to shoot hidden shot. It doesn't happen all the time but it does happen.

You can also sometimes get the 3rd Smart Missile with a plunge to the lock, once you have locked a ball yourself - although I don't know what the trigger is whether you get it or not.

#2471 4 years ago

I decided to try and film a tutorial to show my strategy, the results are here:

with pt 2 here:

Best watched on a phone or tablet

1 month later
#2532 4 years ago
Quoted from TopJimmy:

Is there a way to lower the volume on flippers and pops?

Put the glass back on

7 months later
#2757 4 years ago
Quoted from JeffJr:

Somehow I messed up crank it up.. it does not add time anymore. Does anyone know what setting it is? Or did it go away because the time went up.

Latest code no longer adds time to modes as a CIU award

1 week later
#2764 4 years ago
Quoted from Waderade812:

Has anyone else had an issue where the toybox will randomly dump the locked balls without starting toybox multiball.
A friend is borrowing my game for a bit on trade and he called today saying it would randomly dump locked balls. The other item is after it launch's a ball into the toybox. Sometimes the next ball does not get plunged into the shooter lane. I know that it will dump the toybox on a ball search but it seems to be happening while playing a ball.

I had that happen as well, the fault is one or more dodgy optos (out of 3 iirc) that are in the toybox (horizontal to register a ball entering the toybox).

If it triggers/registers a ball entering when it shouldn't - it'll dump anything in there.
If it doesn't register when a ball enters - it won't know a ball has entered and thus won't put a ball in the shooter lane.

The fact that it is an intermittent problem makes it harder to confirm - but this is DEFINITELY the problem.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wjxxxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-owner-then-walk-this-way?tu=wjxxxx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.