Topic Stats

• 2,994 posts
  • 299 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 minutes ago by BMHouze
  • Topic is favorited by 123 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 475 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200716_111904-1 (resized).jpg
20200716_111908-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_8009 (resized).JPG
IMG_7973 (resized).JPG
IMG_7971 (resized).JPG
20180608_124004_HDR-2 (resized).jpg
as1 (resized).jpg
IMG_7937 (resized).JPG
spk1 (resized).jpg
IMG_7923 (resized).JPG
D8D87D50-669D-4B86-A3FA-DC5830B882CE (resized).jpeg
3C366EBB-457C-4760-9337-A5B6BB6F8136 (resized).jpeg
Bus7 (resized).jpg
van (resized).jpg
20200424_182057 (resized).jpg
20200424_172143 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #253 KISS shooter lane protector on Aerosmith Posted by Shapeshifter (3 years ago)

Post #575 Toybox Kickout protector pictures Posted by cooked71 (2 years ago)

Post #616 Full protector set pic for Prem/LE Aerosmith Posted by Pin_Guy (2 years ago)

Post #1246 Spike and Spike 2 sudden reset fix information Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider soniczone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2419 1 year ago

Well I've now joined the club - thanks to this beauty of a Pro I just brought home from Arcade Expo 5.0

As an added bonus, Dirty Donny was at the show Saturday and he signed the apron decal for me using a metallic bronze Sharpie...

20190318_201234.png20190318_201608.png
#2422 1 year ago
Quoted from coz6:

So I am joining the club this weekend, looks like I need to check the node boards for the capacitor

If it helps you out at all, the AS Pro I just got above was manufactured mid-Jan 2018 (serial # range 275xxx, factory game code v1.03.0). It has both the fixes from service bulletins #189 and #190 installed.

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Stern-SB189.pdf
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Stern-SB190revB.pdf

If you know the date and/or serial of the game you're getting, that should give you an idea.

2 weeks later
#2437 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone know what bulb test lights the jacky spotlight? The one with the 5 leds on a post? Think mine is out.

DIAG -> LAMP -> FLASH -> #145 ("Toy Box Lid Flash").

2 months later
#2552 1 year ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

The final production run was shipped with a signed flyer : https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/posts/10156885873779244

I was hoping one of those would come with my AS earlier this year. But it was not to be.

5 months later
#2678 7 months ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I haven't removed mine but..... It got so loose once it just about removed itself.

My pop bumper post vibrates loose all the time. May end up putting a touch of blue Loctite on its T-nut threads underneath at some point.

1 month later
#2734 5 months ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Lock misses making shot into toybox many times.. any tricks

Every AS I've ever played -- my own included -- does that once in a while. As you've no doubt seen, it attempts re-locks on subsequent lock shots whether lit or not ("Reloading Toybox..."). Each of these re-dos are tried at a different internal kicker power level until the balls start going into the box again.

As long as the toy box lid opens fully to capture the ball, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Should work itself out.

#2744 5 months ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Also to end a song mode after shooting all the matched colors must you go into crank it up to complete it?

No. CIU only applies DURING the song mode, it lights additional shots and/or increases shot scoring (depends on mode).

#2745 5 months ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Super skill shot - hold left flipper up, short plunge to flipper, one of 3 shots will be flashing white, either the scoop, the left orbit, or the center ramp. Hit the shot for 3 smart missiles.

It's actually +2 Smart Missiles.

1 month later
#2803 3 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Had a couple questions about the code for the Aerosmith Limited. What was the original code for the game? When you update the code, does it reset the number of plays so there is no way to know how many total plays a game may have? Thanks for the help!

Later code revisions introduce certain supplemental "Lifetime" audits that have been accumulating in the game but not displaying under the old code versions. Total Plays (Standard Audit #16) is one; there's a few others under Earnings. These "Lifetime" audits never reset - not thru code updates, and not even if you happen to change out the game's SD card. Everything else is zeroed.

Newer Stern pins are able to save and restore audits & adjustments when updating code, but this feature is not in older games such as Aerosmith, not yet anyway.

3 months later
#2937 25 days ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Which adj turns off match entirely???
Waste of time at home.

Standard Adjustment #19. There's an OFF setting just below the 0% value (I've seen people miss that).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 50.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider soniczone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside