Topic Stats

• 2,994 posts
  • 299 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by BMHouze
  • Topic is favorited by 123 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 475 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200716_111904-1 (resized).jpg
20200716_111908-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_8009 (resized).JPG
IMG_7973 (resized).JPG
IMG_7971 (resized).JPG
20180608_124004_HDR-2 (resized).jpg
as1 (resized).jpg
IMG_7937 (resized).JPG
spk1 (resized).jpg
IMG_7923 (resized).JPG
D8D87D50-669D-4B86-A3FA-DC5830B882CE (resized).jpeg
3C366EBB-457C-4760-9337-A5B6BB6F8136 (resized).jpeg
Bus7 (resized).jpg
van (resized).jpg
20200424_182057 (resized).jpg
20200424_172143 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #253 KISS shooter lane protector on Aerosmith Posted by Shapeshifter (3 years ago)

Post #575 Toybox Kickout protector pictures Posted by cooked71 (2 years ago)

Post #616 Full protector set pic for Prem/LE Aerosmith Posted by Pin_Guy (2 years ago)

Post #1246 Spike and Spike 2 sudden reset fix information Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scottslash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2493 1 year ago

dang3rousdave -- Welcome to pinball, Pinside, and Aerosmith!

I don't know where previous code releases can be had, and I don't know why you would want them.

I've not tried a line out of a machine as yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's not studio quality like you're accustomed to dealing with.

I've not been much help, I know. But didn't want you to think you're being ignored. Most folks here on Pinside are pretty friendly.

#2500 1 year ago

Manual says a 3/8” rubber ring goes here. I don’t even have a post! Am I supposed to?!?

4343B646-B3C1-43C1-94D0-98923D56726B (resized).jpeg
#2502 1 year ago

Thanks. But manual doesn't tell squat about hardware like that. Just rubbers and assemblies. No map of posts nor fasteners nor such.

Finally found a photo on line, and it looks like there's supposed to be clear star post. I'm gonna put one in. (Unless I hear otherwise.) Thanks again.

#2504 1 year ago
Quoted from djreddog:

It shipped from the factory with a post. Did you buy NIB or used?

Used, but from a friend who bought her NIB. Perhaps he removed the post? (Gonna ask him -- only out of curiosity.) No big deal. It was just funny b/c I'm looking at the rubber chart and... huh?!?

Currently getting a parts order together. Putting off the order as long as I can b/c you KNOW as soon as I hit the "SUBMIT ORDER" button, I'll think of something else!

#2508 1 year ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Some people removed that post so that the ball could pass through in either direction for a little variety. I left it in.

I thought that might be the case. I'm gonna put one back in and see how it goes.

Quoted from Spiderpin:

That's the post that always gets loosen in game play and gets checked whenever glass comes off. Check your coin box for that post, it may be stored there.

Both are good thoughts, but nothing in coinbox. Thanks.

1 week later
#2538 1 year ago
Quoted from nitroman28:

You would think after you lock 4 balls it would deactivate elevator mb.

That wouldn't be fair!

7 months later
#2730 5 months ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

The ruleset feels like it's a one on one copy from guardians of the galaxy and that's a good thing

Yup. Aerosmith and GOTG are pretty much the same. (Gameplay, rules, and modes wise) No question.

1 month later
#2778 4 months ago

I'm not saying Aerosmith is the *hardest* by any means, but my first shop job on it had some challenges. Lots of spotlights, layered plastics, spacers, etc. But she cleaned up nice! Fresh wax throughout, and totally balltrack-less!

AE-inlane (resized).jpg
1 month later
#2830 3 months ago

I'm about to install these:

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-pinball-support-slide-bracket-kit-for-spike-spike-2-machines.html

Those pegs are awful!

pasted_image (resized).png
#2833 3 months ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Straight forward installation and a huge improvement over the stock useless pegs.

As pragmatist who understands business, I don't fault Stern for most of their cost-cutting measures. But those pegs? Not good at all. As evidenced by their going back to rails. (Yay!)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Sale Pending!
Dallas, TX
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scottslash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside