Topic Stats

• 2,376 posts
  • 242 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 minutes ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 107 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 371 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0038 (resized).jpg
75B38345-3E2B-436A-81A1-83114B3F8D9B (resized).jpeg
20190125_174947 (resized).jpg
20190125_174959 (resized).jpg
Hole Centered (resized).jpg
Back (resized).jpg
Front (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20190113_151009 (resized).jpg
20190113_150957 (resized).jpg
BA37662E-70F1-4432-B23D-3BAFAA15294D (resized).jpeg
51E32EF2-3E32-4A22-9050-1C7BBEB62E93 (resized).jpeg
0E2DDB7D-02F3-4F85-ADFA-2BB5B0E10BBA (resized).jpeg
B0C55C5E-F717-4796-86AF-14156F59A142 (resized).jpeg
20180502_202718 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #253 KISS shooter lane protector on Aerosmith Posted by Shapeshifter (1 year ago)

Post #575 Toybox Kickout protector pictures Posted by cooked71 (1 year ago)

Post #616 Full protector set pic for Prem/LE Aerosmith Posted by Pin_Guy (1 year ago)

Post #1246 Spike and Spike 2 sudden reset fix information Posted by vireland (10 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider samiam.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#143 1 year ago

Bass and treble adjustments are found in the service menue under utilties and volume

#144 1 year ago

Can someone tell me more about the "smart missle" I had it pop up last night on the screen & the smart button was flashing white so I hit it... no idea what it did, how I earned it or how it's used. I was pretty far along having a good game, love this machine.

#148 1 year ago

I have the pinball life shaker motor installed. It's super easy to put in. It doesn't add much to the overall experience,. I could take it or leave it but heck its only $100 bucks.

1 week later
#191 1 year ago

How many balls are we playing for these scores? I have mine set for 5 balls. All my top scores scores over 212million, had one hot game almost 300M like 293,xxx,xxx. Got the medley tour multiball once (starting all song modes) Does anyone know how to complete toys or elevator modes? I've never been able to do that, so I doubt I'll ever get to the final tour.

1 month later
#297 1 year ago

I love my upper playfield, it integrates with gameplay very well and adds the perfect touch to the elevator, without taking away anything from main playfield. I first played the pro, amost bought it, but went all the way with an LE. Yes the price difference was debatable but I love it. Not knocking the pro version in any way, it too is a great game.

4 weeks later
#394 1 year ago
Quoted from merccat:

As far as I can tell it just adds flash during a ramp shot or general light show.

Quoted from jeffsarcade:

What does the DUDE light above the scoop do/signify?

The blue dude light is lit after crank it up during dude looks like a lady mode. It' just becomes another dude award. Makes me wonder now why it doesn't light the arrow blue... Doesn't matter to me, I love this pinball mavhine.

#416 1 year ago

Yes, it's definately there but so muted. Hope they fix it with a code update. Other than some sound issues I think this is the best game in a long time.

#420 1 year ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Anyone have tips for applying them without destroying anything? I want to do it right the first time.

Yes, I put them on mine using the wet method. I highly recommend this way, works well and allows you to work it around a little, no wrinkles and don't need to remove the playfield, just tip it up. Mist the entire back with a spray bottle of water and slip it along the side. Get the alignment and theb smooth it out from top working the back and front wiping with a paper towel. I looked this up on you tube somewhere. So glad I did before trying to do it. Made it very easy to install.

3 months later
#655 1 year ago

Premium and LE are the same game, just a few perks with the LE, mirrored back class, signed playfield, certificate of authenticity, powder coated legs. I would say get the premium if you want to play a great game, go LE if your more of a collector. Although I own an LE I'm not sure it was worth extra $1200. I prefer to play the Game.

Quoted from shelby1000:'m planning of getting an Aerosmith in the near future and I'm wondering if the LE is worth the extra money? I looked at the matrix and it appears that the only real difference between the LE and Premium is that the LE has a "real backglass".

3 weeks later
#728 1 year ago

I have an LE bought in April, HUO but played a lot. I've had zero issues with mine. The playfield is glossy and clear as glass. Everything mechanically sound as well. Has a shaker motor installed too. I'm slightly concerned about the node board issues now that they have posted service bulletins with known weakness. I contacted stern about this on 12/6 but haven't received the kits yet. I may disable shaker motor until I get the stabilization done.

#731 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

. Congrats on your new game, you’re going to like it. How many plays did the previous owner put on it?

To clarify, I bought the Game new. Yes, I love it

#740 1 year ago

Toys in the attic, love in an elevator, Walk this way, Rats in the cellar, back in the Saddle, Same old Song and Dance, Dude looks like a Lady, Sweet Emotion & Last Child

Quoted from AlexSMendes:what is the standard song list?

As far as song sets it's the same between each model and the correspond with inserts and game play. The only major difference is the upper playfield of premium, which is pretty cool IMO

1 week later
#772 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Did anyone knows, how many floors are needed to complete elevator multiball ?

8 flrs. Never did it yet.

1 week later
#817 1 year ago
Quoted from Hogey:

This has probably been covered before but I can't find it. The launch into the toybox is a great feature. However, I'm running into the balls being launched too high and hitting the top of the box and not entering the box. If it happens once, the subsequent shots also miss. Then I'll play a game and it's perfect. Does the launch recalibrate itself during gameplay? Is the strength of the launch adjustable, or am I better off leaving it alone and living with it?

The toy box diverter power Aero ajustement #6 needs to be adjusted. My default was over 200, turned it down to 190. Play with it and you'll get it dialed in. There is a small window of auto calibration if it misses but it only goes a couple % higher and lower.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 24.95
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Port Charlotte, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Apparel - Women
The Flipper Room
Sale Pending!
Chicago, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider samiam.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside