17086809037297000656547500638295 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240123_182538 (resized).jpg
20240123_182607 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240110_065014_Chrome (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #253 KISS shooter lane protector on Aerosmith Posted by Shapeshifter (6 years ago)

Post #575 Toybox Kickout protector pictures Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #616 Full protector set pic for Prem/LE Aerosmith Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Spike and Spike 2 sudden reset fix information Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robertstone0407.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#856 6 years ago

Picking up an Aerosmith LE this weekend, what are the Must have changes or mods. Also i hear taking the post over by the pop bumpers is great? Any sugestions?

2 months later
#1170 5 years ago

I love mine

20180331_183709 (resized).jpg20180331_183709 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#1410 5 years ago

I really enjoy this game buy unless they do something with the code soon I'm casting it out. Other than multiball theres literally nothing to do

#1413 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I'm looking forward to the code update. I love this game and some polishing could really enhance it. Obviously I'm in the honeymoon phase (just got mine) but have put a lot of location plays on this one. This game is just fun and I can relax playing it. A nice break from the longer playing or faster games that I have in my collection.

I like the game play but half the features dont work. Upper playfield is under utilized, center button is about useless, tons on tons of bugs, call outs are about non existent, its not even worth time doing songs or what does crank it up even do? This could be a great game but if when they release the code and nothing new gets added the. Why did we wait a year? For the record i have an LE and ive found why even complete songs. Wizard mode is terrible and i can just wreck multiball and elevator multiball which again is kind of useless and get high scores. What does the dude roll overs do?

#1415 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I totally agree and hope the new hires fix up/polish the code. Give the button some meaning, sounds to the outlane rollover switches, and add callouts. That plus bug fixes and I think you are spot on. I really do have some faith in the new Stern hires at this point in time. Just look how they have re-worked GOTG. I still don't like it, but man, what an over-haul they did. Aerosmith doesn't need near as much work as that one did. So, I don't disagree with you at all. I just have the luxury of just now owning the game. So, hopefully by the time the code wears on me, new code will be out.

Its still a great game just needs more. The market is very competitive and its falling way behind

#1421 5 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’ll start with the things I agree with. There should be a mini-wizard mode, like Cherry Bomb on GOTG, and the wizard mode should be better. Plunging the ball should lock in the song selection. “Smart missiles” should be earnable, and not random.
The rest of this review is kind of silly. Completing songs earns super modes, which stack well with multiball or the next mode. The modes are all different and fun to play. Shot multipliers are key to racking up big points. The bonus points are worth much more than on other games (like GOTG), so it’s worth going for bonus multipliers by completing the inlanes. The upper playfield lets you earn double scoring. There are tons of callouts, and you can change them in Pinball Browser if you don’t like them (I plan to change some).
I’ve had Guardians for about 3 weeks, and although it’s great with the 0.95 code, I’m surprised to find that I still enjoy Aerosmith more. It’s just really fun to play, even after 10 months. It helps that I like the songs, and the audio is great with Flipper Fidelity. But I think it’s a good layout too. Nothing’s broken, everything works and the art is still the best Stern has to offer IMHO.
I think if something isn’t fun, you should move it on. It’s sounds like you’re at that point and you’re ready to let it go. For me, this one is “nailed to the floor”.

No I still enjoy the game but its starting to feel flat. I see the other modes like i get the dude but theres no like satisfaction or like good call out when you complete something. It's just like cool guess ill continue to progress towards toys in the attic and i feel elevator multiball is really lacking. Wizard modes needs to feel more grand and needs a mini mode

3 weeks later
#1504 5 years ago

I thought a hurry up where if you have nothing locked in the box and it starts a timer. Lock as many balls as fast as you can and it starts a multiball and the process repeats would be cool

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Trade
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robertstone0407.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-owner-then-walk-this-way?tu=robertstone0407 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.