Topic Stats

• 2,994 posts
  • 299 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 49 minutes ago by BMHouze
  • Topic is favorited by 123 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 475 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200716_111904-1 (resized).jpg
20200716_111908-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_8009 (resized).JPG
IMG_7973 (resized).JPG
IMG_7971 (resized).JPG
20180608_124004_HDR-2 (resized).jpg
as1 (resized).jpg
IMG_7937 (resized).JPG
spk1 (resized).jpg
IMG_7923 (resized).JPG
D8D87D50-669D-4B86-A3FA-DC5830B882CE (resized).jpeg
3C366EBB-457C-4760-9337-A5B6BB6F8136 (resized).jpeg
Bus7 (resized).jpg
van (resized).jpg
20200424_182057 (resized).jpg
20200424_172143 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #253 KISS shooter lane protector on Aerosmith Posted by Shapeshifter (3 years ago)

Post #575 Toybox Kickout protector pictures Posted by cooked71 (2 years ago)

Post #616 Full protector set pic for Prem/LE Aerosmith Posted by Pin_Guy (2 years ago)

Post #1246 Spike and Spike 2 sudden reset fix information Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punkin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2835 3 months ago

I've had an operators Aerosmith Pro here on hire for a couple of weeks along with his Munsters. Can't wait to see the back of the Munsters going out the door, but trying to talk him into selling me the Aerosmith. The only machine here that makes me dance while i play.

1 week later
#2854 88 days ago

Getting a bit of Stern love here atm, Aerosmith has been joined by wo other rentals, ACDC and Munsters. throw in my Deadpool and it's a sternorgy.

Pretty sure Aerosmith has overtaken Deadpool in the fav stakes around here, ACDC and Munsters are distant follow ups. Real distant.

stern1 (resized).jpgstern2 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#2883 44 days ago

The machine i have hereon rental seems to treat the toy box differently during multi player games than it does on single games.
Single games first ball, once you light the toy box it seems to stay lit till you get at least three balls, multi's it seems to want you to relight it at every ball or at funny random times.

#2886 44 days ago

Sorry, it's the lock lit bit where you have to hit the front of the toybox before shooting the lock.
In single player play, you lite the lock and then shoot 3 to 6 balls in there and get your multi.
On shared games you can light the lock, shoot the ball into the lock and it pops it into the box, then you have to light the lock again before you can shoot it.

#2888 44 days ago

Ok, i'll pay more attention. it's been here for 2 months but i thought for the first multi you only had to light it the once. I knew you had to hit it more to start them again.

1 week later
#2900 33 days ago

Won't go in if it goes far enough anyway as it will have too much momentum and will roll back to the right orbit.

#2916 28 days ago
Quoted from Vino:

Thank you!
Need to read entire thread to see what folks have done with this one.
Anyone put a sub in this bad boy?

The operator that owns the pro i have on rental upgraded the sub on his here yesterday. Put an 8" unit in to replace the 6" (he bought ten he said for like $10 each) and it makes a massive difference. Screwed into the same holes i think too. Certainly no drilling although i wasn't paying much attention.

spk1 (resized).jpg
#2917 28 days ago

Be careful of the website, google gave me a privacy warning.

#2920 28 days ago

It's nearly as good as Deadpool and Deadpool was my first machine and i still own it. i'd only ever sell it to upgrade to a prem or an Le. When i buy an Aerosmith i expect it to be the same, it's been here 3 months now and i kicked the operators ass for him yesterday when he came to upgrade the speaker with a 6 ball multi.

#2939 25 days ago

Everyone turns round at the pop too, reminds you of the arcades back in the day. Visitors and kids like it too, but i can see why you'd want to turn it off. All the free games awarded in the Munsters is what turned me off buying one.

#2940 25 days ago

Just joined the club. My op mate is taking the pro away in the next few days and i couldn't stand the thought so bought a nice HOU LE.

Hoping it's not too far away from when the other one leaves, but i think i'm in for a few weeks of Aerosmith withdrawals.

Not sure it'll replace Deadpool as my favourite machine to play, and it won't replace Sorcerer as the one i'd hate to sell the most and last pin here, but still reckon it'll have a top three place. Most underated Stern i've played. Definately don't get the love for Iron Maiden more and i have both these machines on rental sitting next to each other atm. have had Jurrasic and an ACDC prem here too on the rental.
Don't get me wrong, Maiden's a good game to play, but i haven't fallen in love with it.

as1 (resized).jpg

#2944 22 days ago

What's the consensus on removing the post up between the bumpers? someone told me to try it so i took it out on my mates pro and enjoyed the difference in play, but he asked me to put it back next day as he was concerned that the small circle under it was not protected and that someone told him it would promote playfield wear?

#2946 22 days ago

I believe so too, but are you worried about wear, or have you made a piece of mylar to go in there?

#2949 22 days ago

Thanks, i did enjoy it for the short time it was out, didn't really think there was going to be any wear from the ball going over the edge of the mylar around it, jeez every piece of mylar on there has an edge somewhere, but this will be my most expensive pinball ever so far, couple hundred bucks over my Ducati 1098 and i'm worried a little about damage. I guess i'll just pull it out when it gets here and keep an eye on it, less someone else pops up and says don't do it.

#2952 22 days ago
Quoted from Vino:

Just curious, when you say “exciting” does it mean more difficult? Hope so.
I wouldn’t want any Jacky lock gimmes!
Those pops are pretty exciting as it is when you don’t hit a clean shot!

You probs won't want to do it then. You get more lucky ones.

#2964 18 days ago

Can fit more than two balls in the lock

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Frankfort, IL
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 19.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider punkin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside