IMG_4962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4955 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4956 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4954 (resized).jpeg
17086809037297000656547500638295 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #253 KISS shooter lane protector on Aerosmith Posted by Shapeshifter (6 years ago)

Post #575 Toybox Kickout protector pictures Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #616 Full protector set pic for Prem/LE Aerosmith Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Spike and Spike 2 sudden reset fix information Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2700 4 years ago

has anyone added light up flipper buttons ?? just wondering where the best place to get them is

Thanks

#2706 4 years ago

Thanks guys! cant wait to get this home home!!! I need to actually get the game room finished and not looking at mods online! ha

#2713 4 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Just got a set from Comet. Easy install and seem to work very good.[quoted image]

Looks great! Really sets off the purple on the cabinet I think!

#2715 4 years ago
Quoted from rocket_man:

That topper is awesome. Did you make it?[quoted image]

Yeah that is pretty cool!

3 weeks later
#2731 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I get mine from Pinball Life. Never had a problem with them in Sterns. Fit problems in the newer JJPs.

which ones do I get ? there is a few different ones to choose form on there

Thanks

1 week later
#2753 4 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Collecting smart missiles is used for what?

Thanks for asking.. I was using them wrong! Now I know.. haha

#2755 4 years ago

I changed the time on the songs from 30 up to 50 like you guys said and its the factory settings.. so I wanted to up it.

Somehow I messed up crank it up.. it does not add time anymore. Does anyone know what setting it is? Or did it go away because the time went up.

Thanks!

#2758 4 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Latest code no longer adds time to modes as a CIU award

This makes sense.. Thanks!

#2759 4 years ago

I hit 380 million. A personal best! I was pretty pumped last night!

3 balls, level medium

1 week later
#2772 4 years ago

I need help.. I am having trouble finding a replacement post That supports the clear Plastic in front of the toybox. The screw head busted right off and I cant get the broken part out. It has the rubber sleeve that slides over it. there is 4 total

Thanks!

Update... I think we just found it on Pinball Life.. We will see when it shows up..

1 week later
#2774 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Purchased NIB Pro Anyone know where I can purchase Dirty Donny shooter rod?

congrats!

1 week later
#2779 4 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

I'm not saying Aerosmith is the *hardest* by any means, but my first shop job on it had some challenges. Lots of spotlights, layered plastics, spacers, etc. But she cleaned up nice! Fresh wax throughout, and totally balltrack-less![quoted image]

I just installed a set of Cliffys on my Pro.. The levels of plastic and spacers made it interesting for sure. I took alot of pics before.

I gave the playfield a light polish and coat of wax. Came out great!

#2785 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Anyone know if I can purchase these dome flasher in purple?[quoted image]

Good idea ..

#2792 4 years ago
Quoted from vex:

I have a polk sub hooked up, it's a great upgrade and really easy. Play around with the subwoofer settings until you get the desired result and youre good. PoMC good luck tomorrow you will love it.

mine has the hookup.. Have not plugged one it yet tho. The machine is so loud as it is.. I cant imagine the Sub hooked up. haha

#2793 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Here is the update. The flasher domes have tabs on them to hold them to the plastic. I thought about doing clear domes with purple led on the pcb board. Comet pinball has been emailing me. If I cant change the pcb board I will use purple dome.[quoted image]

A clear dome might be too bright.. Think Im going to order the purple ones

1 week later
#2808 4 years ago

I think we are going to add a light in the flipper area.. has anyone done this? Also change the start button color.

and the purple domes are also on my radar

1 week later
#2823 4 years ago

those purple domes look great!

keep us posted on getting other bulbs..

How do you know what to order to change all the hardware over?? That is something I am interested in also.

I am going to order speaker lights, LED flipper buttons, Leds in the apron area and these purple domes...!

#2826 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

When changing the hardware I started on one sling removed all the bolts and match the chrome screws and nuts to the black hardware I ordered from Ebay. I just slowly work my way around the playfield. Some screws I did not have. I will change them over when the other ones arrive. I'm going to use model car paint to paint some of the screws in purple

sounds good.. thanks for the info!

I was thinking.. what about painting the lens of the LED for the dome lights? nail polish.. model paint or even a marker? they shouldnt get too hot.. should be ok.

#2827 4 years ago

Man did I do some damage today..

plastic protectors. purple dome light plastics.. more purple rubbers and post protectors. Led flipper buttons, through Leds in the apron, crank it up scoop and toy box LEDs! Speaker light kit, shaker motor. rubber protectors for the floor and a cup holder!

cant wait to install all this stuff!

does anyone have a shaker motor? How do you like it?

#2834 4 years ago

Its great seeing everyones mods! This game doesnt get enough attention!

1 week later
#2855 4 years ago

nice score! Ive been trying to get to 500 Mill! 470 is my max.

#2856 4 years ago

If anyone is on Facebook.. I made a page just for Aerosmith. If you are interested

https://www.facebook.com/groups/251621906029811/?notif_id=1587564434808420&notif_t=group_milestone

1 week later
#2861 3 years ago

I want to add a Van too.. that would be sweet!
Get yourself some Cliffys too. That it will protect that kickout

Quoted from Mutt:

I'd like to beat the combo high score but I'm not sure constitutes as a combo? what am I trying to do to beat that one?
added some pretty standard mods to our machine last week. these plus a couple clear playfield protectors. also did the software update. evidently it's been a long time since I checked for an update.n my wife wants an Aerosmith car, van, or tour bus added but the tour bus mod that's out that is way too big (and too much money.
I was going to buy this little van & try printing up stickers to make it look like the old tour van American Pickers found but for some reason she doesn't like it. if you want the van, you're looking for a Mini Metals HO Scale International Metro Van. It's looks matchbox sized.
[quoted image]
so to recap, the tour bus mod is too big & the van I found too small. guess I'll keep looking.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

1 month later
#2894 3 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Does anyone know if there are any NIB Pro's around anywhere? I know Stern isn't producing any more of them, but curious if a distributor has one in a warehouse somewhere.

you can still find them.. might be hard after the virus tho. I found a used one that was mint.. you could go that route

1 month later
#3009 3 years ago

Has anyone here added PinStadium lights ?? I’m thinking about adding a UV light.. and from what I understand one of their kits has it.

Thanks !

#3010 3 years ago

Got some Powder Coating done !!

Rob Stone did a Great Job!

5412A7BB-244D-4557-93F3-1543A2487D00 (resized).jpeg5412A7BB-244D-4557-93F3-1543A2487D00 (resized).jpeg682EAA21-96EE-47D1-BD09-967BB94A6E18 (resized).jpeg682EAA21-96EE-47D1-BD09-967BB94A6E18 (resized).jpeg79668C13-F409-4A2C-A19D-8A542EFF37CE (resized).jpeg79668C13-F409-4A2C-A19D-8A542EFF37CE (resized).jpeg8770B84A-63D2-4C3F-AE52-BFA6C29A61AE (resized).jpeg8770B84A-63D2-4C3F-AE52-BFA6C29A61AE (resized).jpeg
#3021 3 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Someone do green.
I need to compare.
Nice mod.

I’d like to see the green too!

#3022 3 years ago

Here is a link to Robs thread on here. He does GREAT WORK! https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/powder-coating-services-offered/page/46

#3023 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Yup, I swapped over one of my Pinstadiums into my Aerosmith and it looks fantastic.

how’s it react with the game ?? I’m seriously thinking about adding a set!

#3024 3 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Starting to think about picking up an Aerosmith Pro. Any particular issues or mods to be on the lookout for?

you will love it.. the game doesn’t get the attention they deserve!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

6,984 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 24.95
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 12.75
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-owner-then-walk-this-way?tu=jeffjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.