IMG_4962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4955 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4956 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4954 (resized).jpeg
17086809037297000656547500638295 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #253 KISS shooter lane protector on Aerosmith Posted by Shapeshifter (6 years ago)

Post #575 Toybox Kickout protector pictures Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #616 Full protector set pic for Prem/LE Aerosmith Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Spike and Spike 2 sudden reset fix information Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2384 5 years ago

I LOVE my Aerosmith Pro and I'm already past the honeymoon stage on it. Just a blast to play and I dare say the better of the bunch of music pins I own (Kiss, ACDC Luci and MET). MET beats it out on interactive toys (which I love), but the Toybox and the excellent dmd animations on Aerosmith makes it a tight race. I would rather have the cartoon animations of Iron Maiden, MET and Aerosmith than movie clips and concert film any day of the week.

4 months later
#2549 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Just got my first NiB and it was Aerosmith. Fun pin! Great art. Not sure if they all came like this but the box also had a signed or Initialed flyer. Pretty cool they put that in there[quoted image][quoted image]

That’s awesome. I also got a comic book and a signed lithograph with my IMDN premium I just got. Wasn’t expecting it and found it taped on the very back of the pin, which was a pleasant surprise. Love my AS pin and I never get tired of playing it. Great pickup!

11 months later
#2879 3 years ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Hey guys,
This is "old news" at this point. But, last year I downloaded the latest Aerosmith update and played around with it. This COVID stuff has gotten me off my a#( to edit it together so ... if you're interested, here's a quick little visit with my Aerosmith Pro.
Thanks for watching!
Chris

The man. The myth. The legend who got me into pinball with his wonderful pinball videos. Thanks Chris for the past, present and future pinball videos.

9 months later
#3332 3 years ago

I think Aerosmith if one of the underrated gems of Stern's. Great artwork and presentation. Jackie is still a blast to hit and I think the LCD Animations for perfect for this pin. Speaking of LCD animations, I think Stern has really been hitting out of the park with their animation team. BKSOR, AS, IMDN and JP are some of the best I have ever seen.

#3334 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Love the animations in this and Black Night is cool as fuck in the animations.
You forgot Deadpool too.

Yes Sir I did

1 year later
#3884 1 year ago
Quoted from Bulskis9298:

Joined the club over the weekend, has just over 300 plays and it’s in effect shape. Any mode worth doing on this machine. It has stern side blades, shaker, knocker kit, and the insider connect (that I plan to remove and sell) thinking about looking for the stern shooter rod, side armor and the pinnovators headphone kit with the master volume control.
[quoted image]

I really like the rat head mod that goes over the far right lane that The Modfather makes. It's eyes light up and fits perfectly with the theme and gives you a nice thing to shoot at. Check out his web site.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,984 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.95
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 12.75
Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-owner-then-walk-this-way?tu=indypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.