Topic Stats

• 2,559 posts
  • 265 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 days ago by nitroman28
  • Topic is favorited by 109 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 392 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

93F6ED23-CB18-4B86-86E3-CBCF63CDB405 (resized).jpeg
138BE62A-0182-4F6B-9559-496E70F32CAB (resized).jpeg
IMG_4299 (resized).jpg
1559240720262328226895619940934 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190530-093546 (resized).png
272628C9-9FE8-4E7C-AD63-548CF6C26C3E (resized).jpeg
4343B646-B3C1-43C1-94D0-98923D56726B (resized).jpeg
20190505_163023 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
Aerosmithcard-100.pdf (PDF preview)
20190419_123953 (resized).jpeg
20190416_194316 (resized).jpg
20190416_193622 (resized).jpg
20190407_194121 (resized).jpg
20190318_201608.png
20190318_201234.png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #253 KISS shooter lane protector on Aerosmith Posted by Shapeshifter (2 years ago)

Post #575 Toybox Kickout protector pictures Posted by cooked71 (1 year ago)

Post #616 Full protector set pic for Prem/LE Aerosmith Posted by Pin_Guy (1 year ago)

Post #1246 Spike and Spike 2 sudden reset fix information Posted by vireland (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#183 2 years ago

It's the one bigger file

That's how I updated

1 week later
#206 2 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Well, yet again I'm purchasing anpin SOLEY on Pinside feedback. I have never play let alone seen AS and I have a pro coming next week
Honestly, this concept has really never lead me wrong. Hopefully this pans out too. Simply a friend of mine who I've done a few deals with texts me the other day and asks me if I want his. Hard to say no!
I'll post more next week when I get my Pro and will be looking for some info on code. On that line of bought, the Pavo England posts were pretty helpful. Is there a rule sheet somewhere I can review?

It's a F ing GREAT GAME!

#222 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

From the beginning:
- Start Walk This Way. Finish it for Super Ramps
- Shoot scoop. Select Last Child. Finish it for Super orbits
- Lock 4-5 balls
- Start Elevator MB to get rewarded with a 4 or 5 ball Elevator MB instead of the usual 3
- Shoot scoop - Select Sweet Emotion
- Start Toybox Multi-Ball
- Shoot ramps and orbits to collect all super shots
- Never let auto-plunge engage, always short plunge to avoid SDTM or straight down the right outlane when the ball gets shot out of the pops.

Excellent strategy.

Gotta be thinking of X build ups as well.

5 months later
#667 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

AS is an awesome game. Surprised us how good the game really is and we have had our machine for 5 months. Be careful if you do not like Lonnie as the programmer. My wife and I like Lonnie s rule sets as they are extremely easy to understand. Lonnie always gets you in to the machine straight away as you can easily work out your objectives. For us Lonnie Rocks! The rule set on AS is plenty deep enough!
Good luck!

Lonnie did a great job on this one! Not deep but FUN for sure. Just got through lighting it up.

1 week later
#697 1 year ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Anyone here also have SW, GOTG or BM66? Which do you prefer?
I swear, I enjoy all these games when I play them, but I cannot get enough Aerosmith. I think it’s more fun and has more satisfying shots than the others. I worry that if I bought one, one day I’d wake up and be bored by the code, but maybe not?
I will say that as much as I enjoyed the AS LCD sequences the first few times I played it, it now seems overly simple and kinda dull compared to the other three games I mentioned.

BM66 is a long term keeper because of the code and what’s coming

I really like my AS too though. I wouldn’t want it to be my only pin though

#699 1 year ago

Well I sold Lotr. The LCD, theme integration, code and callouts are as good as it gets if you like Batman

Clunky is the last thing I’d say about BM66. If anything shots are too easy. Smooth

TWD and AFMR are a clunkfest and two of my favorite pins

#701 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Curious, what's your definition of a "clunkfest"? Don't think of AFM as clunky...

I'm far from a "pro" player and bricking shot after shot on AFM, at least at first makes it "clunky" or "bricky" to me Just like TWD, but when you get it dialed in the flow and combos are excellent on both.

Missed shots that punish you like those two make it "clunky" in that regard imo. BM66 is far from that to me.

4 months later
#1303 1 year ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Damn, I love this game!!!!!

It’s a great F ing game Art!

Just had unreal MB stack

#1309 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I think some people just like blowing money on “stuff” ...

But what else are we going to do with it RD?

Never seen a hearse with a luggage rack on top.

#1311 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Dunno - build an asset base that will provide for your family and create a legacy long after you’re dead?

Funny you mention a hearse - after 2 years off the road, today my hearse is drivable again!

New fuel lines, brake lines, and an ECU issue sorted out.

Just gotta finish off a little underfloor surface rust and I’ll be off to get me some licence plates!!

rd

You need some Texas license plates for that bad boy. And of course a luggage rack.

And yes, a legacy is great and priority number 1 and/or 1A, BUT if you don't "blow some $$$" and have fun with our own hard work then our kids and grandkids will be doing it for us!

Dani already has 200 pins to inherit, what more does she want?

5 months later
#2053 10 months ago
Quoted from PW79:

I swear this fcker plays faster, louder, brighter & better now since the update.

No doubt! My toy box seems to be more accurate now. Who knows wtf

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rockwall, TX
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 12.75
$ 50.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside