IMG_4962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4955 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4956 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4954 (resized).jpeg
17086809037297000656547500638295 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #253 KISS shooter lane protector on Aerosmith Posted by Shapeshifter (6 years ago)

Post #575 Toybox Kickout protector pictures Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #616 Full protector set pic for Prem/LE Aerosmith Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Spike and Spike 2 sudden reset fix information Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider epeabs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2648 4 years ago

Just picked up an Aerosmith Pro tonight. My first Stern and loving it.

20191106_193027 (resized).jpg20191106_193027 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#2708 4 years ago
Quoted from JeffJr:

has anyone added light up flipper buttons ?? just wondering where the best place to get them is
Thanks

Just got a set from Comet. Easy install and seem to work very good.

20191227_221716 (resized).jpg20191227_221716 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#2727 4 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

Question to all fellow owners. I'd like to add some convolux but I think yellow is not the right color for this machine. Blue is kind of dim, so that leaves green and red.
I'm kind of reluctant on this machine. Does anyone have convolux installed on their Aerosmith and if so, can you please share some pictures?[quoted image][quoted image]

I have wanted to do Convolux on mine as well but have not jumped yet. I have searched several time for photos of Convolux installed on Aerosmith that wasn't in yellow but haven't had any luck yet. I'm also interested to see different colors installed.

1 month later
#2777 4 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Anyone know if these are still being made? I don't see them on cliffys site

Yes, they are. I just bought the Pro kit from Cliffy a couple months ago.

1 month later
#2829 4 years ago

I've had my AS for about six months now. I love the game and the theme, but at least mine is a drain monster. Left, right, SDTM, it doesn't discriminate. I have my outlane posts tightened up, and have just dropped my pitch from 7 - 6.5 degrees. Anyone else, it just can't be my game? I'm not a professional player and far from a novice, but it is so frustrating.

#2831 4 years ago

Straight forward installation and a huge improvement over the stock useless pegs.

2 weeks later
#2860 3 years ago

Just installed Pin Monk's quiet fan kit in my AS. Very straight forward easy installation. I tested it when I was done with the installation with a piece of paper towel on the fan exhaust. The only reason I knew the fan was on is because the piece of paper towel flew off. I couldn't even hear the fan. Awesome.

#2863 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Thanks for mentioning that. I often hear the fan and mean to buy a new one, but have always forgotten. Until now, because I just ordered one.

Glad I could sway you.

1 month later
#2901 3 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Does anyone know if there are any NIB Pro's around anywhere? I know Stern isn't producing any more of them, but curious if a distributor has one in a warehouse somewhere.

Last one available according to the ad. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/95871

1 week later
#2948 3 years ago

Absolutely probably the best "mod" I have done to the game. Changes game play to me in a very positive manner. I love it! If you are worried about wear, as mentioned, place a piece of mylar over the area.

#2951 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Thanks, i did enjoy it for the short time it was out, didn't really think there was going to be any wear from the ball going over the edge of the mylar around it, jeez every piece of mylar on there has an edge somewhere, but this will be my most expensive pinball ever so far, couple hundred bucks over my Ducati 1098 and i'm worried a little about damage. I guess i'll just pull it out when it gets here and keep an eye on it, less someone else pops up and says don't do it.

Throw a piece of mylar over it when it arrives. The ball flys out of the pops quick enough that you will never notice a piece of mylar doing anything to the ball. If the ball drops out of the pops, half the time it drains SDTM which is frustrating. To me the removed post equaled less SDTM drains from the pops as well as adding a new ball direction to increase action.

7 months later
#3313 3 years ago

Scott, it may be hanging up on the Cliffy protector. I had it happen to me a couple times.

1 month later
#3330 3 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

The art on this pin really is a head-turner. A few months in and still loving it!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looking great Scott. Glad your loving it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,984 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.75
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider epeabs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-owner-then-walk-this-way?tu=epeabs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.