17086809037297000656547500638295 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240123_182538 (resized).jpg
20240123_182607 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240110_065014_Chrome (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #253 KISS shooter lane protector on Aerosmith Posted by Shapeshifter (6 years ago)

Post #575 Toybox Kickout protector pictures Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #616 Full protector set pic for Prem/LE Aerosmith Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Spike and Spike 2 sudden reset fix information Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crile1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1015 6 years ago

I got to put some time in on this game for the first time last weekend. What a great game! I need to have this one. If someone want to trade their Aerosmith premium for AMH (or possibly even TNA) in about 6 months, let me know.

1 month later
#1376 5 years ago

About to join the club (check sent). I was curious how much people would recommend a flipper fidelity speaker upgrade. I'm definitely ordering the LED kit for the translite from them and figured I would just get both at the same time. It's my first music pin. I've only ever played this on location so never really got to hear the sound by itself with factory speakers. Worth it or do the factory speakers do just fine?

#1382 5 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

so I would wait and work with what you have first before seeing about an upgrade.

Going with this one...thanks, everyone.

1 week later
#1388 5 years ago

My game arrives Tuesday. Just checked out the Iron Maiden thread and saw cabinet splitting issues are being discussed. I remember hearing about these with Aerosmith in the early run. Mine will be home use only on carpet with sliders. Do I need to get the B/W brackets to install? No issues on my SW premium after 800+ plays and it is just as arrived from factory.

#1393 5 years ago

Lighted flipper button question: do purple flipper lights look good on the blue pro cabinet? Any pictures would be appreciated.

#1400 5 years ago

Joined today!

20180508_145619 (resized).jpg20180508_145619 (resized).jpg

#1412 5 years ago

I'm looking forward to the code update. I love this game and some polishing could really enhance it. Obviously I'm in the honeymoon phase (just got mine) but have put a lot of location plays on this one. This game is just fun and I can relax playing it. A nice break from the longer playing or faster games that I have in my collection.

#1414 5 years ago

I totally agree and hope the new hires fix up/polish the code. Give the button some meaning, sounds to the outlane rollover switches, and add callouts. That plus bug fixes and I think you are spot on. I really do have some faith in the new Stern hires at this point in time. Just look how they have re-worked GOTG. I still don't like it, but man, what an over-haul they did. Aerosmith doesn't need near as much work as that one did. So, I don't disagree with you at all. I just have the luxury of just now owning the game. So, hopefully by the time the code wears on me, new code will be out.

3 weeks later
#1514 5 years ago

Please don't take my dancing beauties away!

1 week later
#1525 5 years ago

Do the EL light rails look good on a pro?

#1536 5 years ago

So last night, I was having an amazing multiball and I saw the smart button start flashing white. Every time I hit it, I got a jackpot until if finally stopped flashing. Felt like Star Trek. Is this the "smart missile" I've heard about?

2 weeks later
#1564 5 years ago

How come when I drain a ball during Walk This Way I have to choose a new song on the start of the next song instead of continuing the mode with the remaining time? Instead it marks the mode complete without the super ramps awarded. Is this the way the game is supposed to play or is this a big that needs to be fixed?

#1568 5 years ago

Gotcha. Thanks fellas.

#1574 5 years ago
Quoted from shelby1000:

Okay I already have a problem with my LE that I just got a few days ago. The left pop bumper is now firing on its own without a ball hitting it. It seems to fire the most when I push the left flipper button but will also fire without pushing any flipper buttons. In attract mode it doesn't fire but as soon as I hit the start button it starts going. Has anyone had this happen before? Any ideas on where to start? Thanks.

Check your switch under the pop. It may be gapped too close so that a small vibration is setting it off. If you nudge the table does it pop? If so. Adjust the gap in the switch.

#1586 5 years ago

I hope it is a major code update and not just a few bug fixes and an outlane drain sound. But I am not getting my hopes up.

#1591 5 years ago

I'm hoping for maybe some GOTG style of update where the modes are somewhat differentiated from each other. But doubt it. I hope all they do is not just add 4 letter words. I play in family mode, so it won't make a difference.

3 weeks later
#1675 5 years ago

I respectfully disagree with Who-dey. Aerosmith is a lot of fun. I'm not part of the IMDN lovefest. If you want a faster playing game with good shots, flow, and a great toy then go Aerosmith. IMDN ball times are long (so long that I left credits on the machine), shots are good but didn't feel as smooth to me(compared to Aerosmith) , and has no toy or mech. And don't forget the music. My whole family (kids included) enjoy Aerosmith and I can't stand IMDN. Plus I prefer the cartoonish Aerosmith animations over the phone app, playstation 1 IMDN animations. Either way, no reason to buy NIB, even if you want IMDN, with all the new titles coming out, there will be plenty of HUO IMDN on the market in the next 6-12 months.

1 week later
#1713 5 years ago
Quoted from shelby1000:

What does the replay feature do for you on Aerosmith if you have the game on freeplay? I've noticed that when I get the message that says replay and the annoying loud screeching pop sounds off that the stern games are known for nothing really happens. At least not that I know of. I figured you would get an extra ball or something but after the 3rd ball drains its game over. Is the game supposed to do anything? I just want to make sure its not a software bug and its functioning normally. Thanks.

For my games I go into adjustments and change replay award to extra ball. You can also set for points if you want.

3 weeks later
#1747 5 years ago

I'm just waiting on the code update before putting this one on the block. We will see if the update makes it a keeper for another 6 to 12 months. But if the ball drains out the outlane with no sound, then it is gone. I just can't stand the silence!

#1749 5 years ago

Is it just me, or are hitting Stern scoops like Aerosmith and GOTG unsatisfying vs like a Spooky scoop where the ball actually drops. In Aerosmith it is more like hitting a saucer.

#1752 5 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

So the maximum amount of wait time is 26 days.

#1770 5 years ago

Had taken a break from this game since thought code was around the corner, but decided to play it last night. Wow! What a great time! Forgot how much I enjoyed it. Shucks, I was getting ready to sell it off, but think I may hang on to her for a while. If code update does more than just update the OS, then it may turn into a long term relationship.

#1809 5 years ago

UGH! I HATE UPDATING STERN CODE! 5 failed attempts to download from the site so far...stops at 5% every time. Doesn't look like it is gonna happen today.

#1821 5 years ago

Any tips on how to get it to download from Stern site. Mine will get stuck at a percent for like an hour

#1865 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

From what I understand prem has better love in elevator locking rules

New code allows you to hit scoop to light elevator lock along with the orbits on the Pro. Makes starting elevator multiball SO much easier.

#1921 5 years ago

If people are still having trouble downloading code, are you using Edge or Explorer? I found I was only successful with Chrome. Edge and Explorer would freeze. But even with Chrome it would freeze for 5 to 10 minutes, then resume spontaneously. Also, make sure screen saver and sleep after "x" number of minutes is turned off.

#1935 5 years ago

Finally got all the way through elevator multiball for the first time! What a rush. Of course blew it trying to hit the scoop to light last song to get to Medley. But really haven't been playing this game much in the last 2 months. But code update has me Back in the Saddle!

4 years later
#3870 1 year ago

If any of you Aerosmith owners want to trade for an Avengers Infinity Quest Premium with upgrades, message me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crile1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-owner-then-walk-this-way?tu=crile1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.