IMG_4962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4955 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4956 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4954 (resized).jpeg
17086809037297000656547500638295 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #253 KISS shooter lane protector on Aerosmith Posted by Shapeshifter (6 years ago)

Post #575 Toybox Kickout protector pictures Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #616 Full protector set pic for Prem/LE Aerosmith Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Spike and Spike 2 sudden reset fix information Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 7 years ago

Do you know how to get the free shot completions at the lock bar button?

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

that little lane to the right of the elevator - is that just unused space or does the ball roll over it ? Usually unused space is covered with a plastic.

Are you talking about the lock shot (the one with no art on it)?

2 months later
#219 6 years ago

What's everyone's scoring strategy? I tend to start with back in the saddle, followed by Dude looks like a lady to set up passive scoring at the pops and the lanes, and bring in walk this way once I have shot doublers lit, and then switch to sweet emotion for toy box once I have 5 locked and the sixth lit. I'm averaging around 200m a game with the occasional 300 and 400m.

Anyone have a more successful progression path?

2 months later
#386 6 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

Just joined the club with my first NIB and I love it. After playing for a few days I have a couple of questions...
I notice that if there is just one or two balls in the toy chest it always seems to dump them directly on top of that plastic to the left of the box and I am concerned that at some point it will crack. Is this a valid concern? Has anyone tried the Clear Acrylic Plastic Pop Bumper and Upper Plastic Protectors from ULEK? Seems like they might be more beneficial than the slingshot and return lane protectors.
Also, some shots into the elevator seem to bypass the lock and come straight up and out through the top/front and then roll down the plastic in front of the elevator and drop into the toy chest lock. It is not every time, but maybe 1 out of every 6 or 7. Is this normal or is there an adjustment I need to make to something inside the elevator?
Thanks.

I got both of the plastic protectors from them and are quite happy with them.

As for you issue with the elevator feed, mine feeds to the left flipper 100% of the time. You may want to check the power for that kick out.

3 months later
#695 6 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

another great color done by robert

That looks fantastic!

2 months later
#923 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Congrats. Medley Tour Multiball is pretty tough to achieve but definitely not out of reach for average or above players. Ive got it a few times but I highly doubt that i will ever see the main wizard mode. Aerosmith is a great game though and alot of people dont know what they are missing. Its a keeper imo.

Yeah, in about 1k games I have never seen it. The main thing that stands in the way is elevator multiball. I think in all my games I’ve only ever beat it twice, and both times it was all I shot for.

2 weeks later
#1095 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Rules question: I just played a song/mode that had 8 petals. I only made 5 of 8 shots, yet the mode was lit/complete. Seems odd to "gift" you completion for such a mediocre performance on my part
What's up? Seems like the completion algorithm is song specific?
Thanks for any observations!

snaroff

It is song specific. You only need to make 1 shot for some, 3-5 for others, and all for some. It’s basically easy, medium, and hard songs. For all of them though the super scoring values go up for mor completed shots before time runs out.

2 weeks later
#1188 6 years ago

Mine virtually never comes out of the pops to the outlane. It generally feeds to the left flipper. I’ll check my angle when I get home tonight, and let you know.

You didn’t remove the post that is between the pops did you?

1 month later
#1418 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

I like the game play but half the features dont work. Upper playfield is under utilized, center button is about useless, tons on tons of bugs, call outs are about non existent, its not even worth time doing songs or what does crank it up even do? This could be a great game but if when they release the code and nothing new gets added the. Why did we wait a year? For the record i have an LE and ive found why even complete songs. Wizard mode is terrible and i can just wreck multiball and elevator multiball which again is kind of useless and get high scores. What does the dude roll overs do?

Just wanted to comment on a couple things in your post.

Crank it up changes the shots, and gives you more coins toward the supers as well as additional time. For example on dude looks like a lady, when you hit crank it up it lights the inlane switches to count toward your shots.

Dude inlanes add your bonus multiplier when all 3 are completed.

2 months later
#1688 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Flippers Arcade
6615 Caratoke Hwy,
Grandy, North Carolina 27939
Most of all the new games are LE or Premium. Tron on up. Can't beat the price

That place is awesome. I stop by every time I am around.

4 months later
#2230 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Had a weird issue on my asle tonight. If I loaded a ball into the toybox, it would launch a new ball into play, I'd play a bit 15-30 seconds, and then it would dump the toy box ball back onto the playfield.
Almost like a 2 ball multiball, but nothing else was affected. Mode played normally (happened in multiple modes) and it happened in more than once and in more than one game.
When one drained, the game continued as normal, didn't end ball but also didn't kick out another ball.
Very odd.

Check the connections on either side of the toy box. My leftmost one has come disconnected a couple times. When it does, it acts just as you describe.

2 years later
#3525 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

The magnetic artwork speaker panel cover is fantastic looking!
[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks really good. Where’d you get those?

1 year later
#3872 1 year ago
Quoted from scootss:

Can anyone share their strategies for big scores on this game? Even when I make it to the medley multiball wizard mode (never made it to final tour), I'm topping out around 500 million points. What is the approach to blowing it up like the scores below show?[quoted image]

Yeah, I think my high is ~750 with extra balls, and while I have had final tour lit twice, nerves got to be both times and I bricked it. You’re not too far off.

I would the folks with 1M+ are playing a premium. I consider 500 to be a great game. I usually see if I can put my shot multiplier on the elevator shot to juice those jackpots, if I don’t have anything super running.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

6,984 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 12.75
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-owner-then-walk-this-way?tu=blu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.