Topic Stats

• 2,993 posts
  • 299 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Schwaggs
  • Topic is favorited by 123 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 473 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_8009 (resized).JPG
IMG_7973 (resized).JPG
IMG_7971 (resized).JPG
20180608_124004_HDR-2 (resized).jpg
as1 (resized).jpg
IMG_7937 (resized).JPG
spk1 (resized).jpg
IMG_7923 (resized).JPG
D8D87D50-669D-4B86-A3FA-DC5830B882CE (resized).jpeg
3C366EBB-457C-4760-9337-A5B6BB6F8136 (resized).jpeg
Bus7 (resized).jpg
van (resized).jpg
20200424_182057 (resized).jpg
20200424_172143 (resized).jpg
20200415_213025 (resized).jpg
20200415_212911 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #253 KISS shooter lane protector on Aerosmith Posted by Shapeshifter (3 years ago)

Post #575 Toybox Kickout protector pictures Posted by cooked71 (2 years ago)

Post #616 Full protector set pic for Prem/LE Aerosmith Posted by Pin_Guy (2 years ago)

Post #1246 Spike and Spike 2 sudden reset fix information Posted by vireland (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider andre060.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1608 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Just installed the Stern Pinball Support Slide Bracket from PBL. Now can slide playfield out an additional 12" when I go to work on it.

Awesome! How was installation? Do you have to (pre)drill any holes? Or are the holes already there from the factory?

1 month later
#1848 1 year ago

Really really nice update. Some of my favorite items:
- light shows after making a shot no longer obscure the next mode shots. Makes combos a lot clearer!
- skill shot on the hidden lane behind the right ramp! Awards points AND a smart missle, nice!
- fixes the weird delay when enough balls are already in the trunk and the game fires the ball up at jacky’s face.

It still feels like the same super fun game overall but now super polished as well! Awesome!

2 weeks later
#2061 1 year ago
Quoted from ktuhde:

I'm having a flipper problem. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.
I am having random(kind of) flipper lag. Here are the details. Aerosmith Pro. I have had it for 9 months and never had this issue until recently. I do have BriteButtons that have always worked fine. Only happening on the Right Flipper. Only happening during multiball. Not sure if it is a coincidence or not, but it started after the update.
I looked to see if there were any obvious disconnections or obstructions and don't see anything.
Does it sound like a software or hardware issue? Any suggestions on how to narrow it down or fix it?
Should I leave this post in the Aerosmith group or make it a separate post? I am putting it in the Aerosmith group because I thought if its somehow related to the update others might be experiencing the same thing.
Thanks,
Kevin

Very unlikely to be software or others would be seeing the same thing. Check your flipper button switch, especially if it’s modded.

3 weeks later
#2102 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Already? Must not be selling very well?

Not terribly surprising - it's been out for almost 2 years already, and they have several other new hot selling games... Can't be efficient to be in production on that many different titles.

3 months later
#2346 1 year ago

Personally I much MUCH prefer the new code - being able to resume the songs from where you left off means I actually have a shot at completing them.

#2349 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Thsts true but under the old code, being able to get to or being within reach of Medey Tour Multiball was always a super adrenaline rush on a pretty regular basis. Now that almost never happens unless you are a great player. You could also complete the songs if you made it to the main wizard mode. Downvote me all you want but the game was more fun under the old code.

I’ve never made it to medley, old or new. How did the new code make it harder? (Serious question...)

#2352 1 year ago
Quoted from PW79:

Shorter timer in previous code = you could start another song sooner.
Some modes completed when ball drained in previous code = you could start another song sooner
Now each mode runs until timed out or completed. This slows down progression towards Medley but results in consistency.
Maybe reducing timers will balance things?
I did not like the hodgepodge logic of some modes being completed upon drain while others did not. Also I disliked Sweet Emotion progress being lost after every drain or failed attempt.

Thanks. And yeah, in addition to being able to resume songs, I like the mode consistency as well. In the previous rules perhaps as the owner of the game I could learn the particulars of each song, but it certainly didn't make it easy or friendly for pinball friends coming by occasionally.

I was just going to suggest to Who-Dey, there are tons of options in the adjustments menu - surely if the game is too difficult now it can be brought back to the previous level of difficulty by changing some settings.

1 year later
#2807 3 months ago

Hi all! I've noticed my jump shot into the trunk makes it 9 times out of 10 during regular play, but misses much more often (maybe half the time) during multiball. Anyone else seeing this behavior? Any tips on what to do? Since it's making it almost every time outside multiball I'm hesitant to mess with it...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 399.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Frankfort, IL
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider andre060.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside