IMG_4962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4955 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4956 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4954 (resized).jpeg
17086809037297000656547500638295 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #253 KISS shooter lane protector on Aerosmith Posted by Shapeshifter (6 years ago)

Post #575 Toybox Kickout protector pictures Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #616 Full protector set pic for Prem/LE Aerosmith Posted by Pin_Guy (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Spike and Spike 2 sudden reset fix information Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

I sure hope they let you keep the premium. Since they would have to pay to have it reboxed, shipped back and then ship you another one they might just let it go. Good luck!

They'll let him keep it for sure, in classic stern fashion too.....with an invoice saying he owes an additional $9500 for having the first and only PROmium SLE Aerosmith

I kid of course, but wouldn't be surprised.

Quoted from djreddog:

I sent him a text this morning at 10am, he replied back instantly and said looks like the warehouse guys are big trouble, then asked me what I wanted to do. I replied, no clue and said you tell me how you want to handle it. I have not heard back from him. Hell, he didn't even say thanks for letting me know or anything, heh.

I would just ask your distributor to let you keep it for no additional cost. It's sterns mistake; not his, not yours.

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from Ozzy:

Aerosmith in the house!

lol congrats!

2 months later
#330 6 years ago

So I haven't followed AS in a couple months. Have their been any code updates or hints of any code updates coming?

7 months later
#905 6 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Smart missiles. You get 3. Each time you pressed the button it awarded you one of the flashing arrow jackpots.

you get 3 per game or is it still qualified through the not-so-mystery mystery shot?

#909 6 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Where did Stern say AS code was hitting in Feb? Not saying they didn’t just curious...

Thought it was mentioned in the stern if the union address. I could be wrong. It would be nice to get a sneak peak at the release notes. Curious how deep and creative they plan to go with it.

#914 6 years ago

Im guessing it will be awhile.

January Stern of the union:
Status of Code:
Aerosmith – Aerosmith is still in line for an additional update and polish.

February Stern of the Union:
Status of Code:
We continue to add resources to our software department to address updates, enhancements, bug fixes and various polish to our catalog of previous titles including Ghostbusters, Aerosmith and KISS.

This tells me their new hires will be taking on those 3 abandoned games. I wouldn't expect anything anytime soon if true.

6 months later
#1837 5 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Love the Steven Tyler Call outs

Wait. Is that new? It was always just sparky or cranky or whatever his name is as the call outs right?

Also, what do smart Missiles do? Award mode shot? Sounds like this is a pretty solid update overall. Like that progression is much faster.

#1864 5 years ago

Is pro still the way to go on this title or did they add anything more to the premium/LE features? From what I understand prem has better love in elevator locking rules and an extra player driven/controlled double (and triple?) Scoring with the mini pf. That about right, anything else?

#1885 5 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Pro was never the best version on Aerosmith - unless you like that bare bones type of openness (which some people do).
IMO the upper playfield is implemented extremely well for what it's trying to accomplish. The difficulty is a great balance for it's reward of 2X playfield and it adds a great deal of strategy when playing competitively. Love in an Elevator Multiball works better on the Premium/LE due to the extra drop target integration for qualifying MB, and the Elevator Floor Jackpots feed the 2X Playfield strategy.

Apparently the new code allows the LIE scoop to progress the mb like the premium drop.

#1909 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

I’m on my 3rd computer still can’t get it to download!! Frustrated! Wanna play! It get all the way to the end and freezes

If you're on wifi, try plugging in direct. If you're plugged into router, try plugging direct to modem. If you have anti-virus, try disabling it. Also try disabling windows firewall. And if you haven't tried, reboot your computer then go directly to sterns site and download. Also, what browser are you using?

#1911 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Yep. Just tried that and failed 3 more times. I’m using a 16gb fd... any chance I need a bigger one? It’s getting all the way to 99% then errors out. Using internet explorer

Are you downloading direct from sterns site to your jump drive? Try downloading to your hard drive,then unzip it to your hard drive, then copy + paste to your USB.

#1913 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Yea going direct to flash drive. I’ll also try that in the morning.

That could be your problem. Try the latter. Good luck!

#1942 5 years ago

I wish stern could get a better update system. Never had an issue with IMDN (it’s less than 2gb), but both SW and now AS just don’t like updating. Seems like any of their code that has more than one file is pissy as shit.

Game is frozen at 466/2914mb. Whatcha think, power cycle and try again?
FEAADF0F-2D6F-4B23-AF23-FD876EA64215 (resized).jpegFEAADF0F-2D6F-4B23-AF23-FD876EA64215 (resized).jpeg

#1950 5 years ago

Full update did the trick.

Oh btw, I’m in the club
Bought a friends Pro. Cool game, not the greatest. But worth owning for awhile. I’m sure I’ll appreciate it more as I learn the rules and strategies. Right now I have no idea what I’m doing besides hit the blinky light.

#1964 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I heard on death row you get one last meal. I'd would ask for one more game. Today I'm getting ready for hurricane Florence. Taking a break to play one more game, yep skipping lunch. On today menu, short plunge to right flipper and get skill shot. Now make it happen.

That sounds like it should be a pinside topic. We’ve heard people’s desert island pin; we’ve heard the one pin collection votes; but what about your last game on earth

#2013 5 years ago

Any good apron cards anyone can point me to? Thanks!

#2040 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Is this a bug? I've never heard this.

Not a bug; no way to fix it unless you set your game to virtual locks. There’s 5 balls in toy box, game needs 3 for elevator multiball, 1 ball in elevator scoop, 0 in ball trough; end result = dump the toy box to get the balls. The drawback is that when a ball drains it doesn’t kick it back into play until there are 3 balls in play so you really won’t get 6 ball elevator multiball for very long, but it’s fun trying

Side note. How accurate is your guys’ VUK to toy box? Mines pretty inaccurate, probably 50-70% success rate; I’ve played with power settings and it seems inconsistent, at the same power sometimes it launches the ball high over the toy box lid and other times it’s short, and other times far left. I haven’t really troubleshoot the issue yet but I presume the ball isn’t sitting right in the VUK, might just be a pitch or level adjustment, but wanted to get some opinions before I dig into it.

#2043 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

SKB
The software monitors every Toybox miss & makes incremental changes to the coil power until finding its best setting.
I think you're better off defaulting the coil settings & then playing a few dozen games.
Unless you've already done that.

OK good to know. I'll give that a shot, i only had like 5 games in on the new code and have been changing power settings every 5 games. Probably have 20 games in total. I'll stick it on default and let it sit for a week or 2.

#2048 5 years ago

Glad mines not the only one

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

6,984 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 12.75
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-owner-then-walk-this-way?tu=Eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.