20231103_175631 (resized).jpg
IMG_4963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4955 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4956 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4954 (resized).jpeg
17086809037297000656547500638295 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 82.
#2551 4 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Congrats on your new Aerosmith. It's a game that the more you play the more you like. Try each song at factory settings (50 seconds I think) but reduce the "easier" songs to 40 seconds or so makes it easier to reach final tour. AS is my favorite so far( but my quest is not over.)

Agree with this 100%, makes the game far more exciting in my opinion. I think the songs to change are Rats in the Cellar, Same old song and dance, and back in the saddle. You can try it and see which way that you like it the best. You can always change it back to the default if you want to make the game harder.

#2552 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

The final production run was shipped with a signed flyer : https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/posts/10156885873779244

I was hoping one of those would come with my AS earlier this year. But it was not to be.

#2553 4 years ago

I just noticed an issue with my AS pro. The Smart button stopped lighting up, only when its in attract mode. You know, when you are not playing and the pop bumpers change colors along with the arrow inserts, the SMART button changes with it. My SMART button just says off. I currently have "Start game with SMART Button" OFF. So I turned it on, and it blinks green only with the start button. It will blink green to cancel the toy box mulitball, it will blink yellow once you launch a ball after a ball is locked in the toy box. But once you drain the ball and next ball is ready for launch, it doesnt come on. Any thoughts what it might be? Maybe the LED light itself or that little board its on? Thanks for any help.

#2554 4 years ago

You need to do a Skill Shot for smart button to light up and stay on. If you use Smart Button to advance mode (get flower petals) it remains unlit until you do another "skill shot".

#2555 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I just noticed an issue with my AS pro. The Smart button stopped lighting up, only when its in attract mode. You know, when you are not playing and the pop bumpers change colors along with the arrow inserts, the SMART button changes with it. My SMART button just says off. I currently have "Start game with SMART Button" OFF. So I turned it on, and it blinks green only with the start button. It will blink green to cancel the toy box mulitball, it will blink yellow once you launch a ball after a ball is locked in the toy box. But once you drain the ball and next ball is ready for launch, it doesnt come on. Any thoughts what it might be? Maybe the LED light itself or that little board its on? Thanks for any help.

Smart Missiles:

Added in the 1.06 code update, Smart Missiles function similarly to the Hadron Enforcer from Guardians of the Galaxy. Pressing the action button when lit will immediately score the lit shot farthest to the left of the playfield during a song mode or a Multiball mode. These are collected by completing Skill Shots or as a random Aerosmith Mystery award.

#2557 4 years ago

To get to wizard mode do all the songs need to be solid or can then be blinking? Sometimes they stay a solids color when picking a song

#2558 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I talked with Chaz today at Stern. Seems like the mulit color LED went out. I ordered and new LED board from Marco. That should be the fix.

#2559 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

To get to wizard mode do all the songs need to be solid or can then be blinking? Sometimes they stay a solids color when picking a song

Yes just get them all flashing and you can get Medley Multiball. During that you have a chance to complete the songs to get Final Tour WM.

1 month later
#2560 4 years ago

Is there any decals to put over the magnet? Similar to the sewer on BM66

#2561 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Not that i am aware of.

#2562 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I saw one on EBAY. If I find it again I will post the link.

#2563 4 years ago

Here's one magent cover, but I m think the same guy also did a peace sign version as well.

If anyone wants to email, and find out if be curious to know too.

ebay.com link: 0

#2564 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Here's one magent cover, but I m think the same guy also did a peace sign version as well.
ebay.com link

Pretty cool. Are they pretty durable?

#2565 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

ebay.com link

Cool, I just ordered it

#2566 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

ebay.com link

Neat looking but $4.99 shipping for a flat decal??

#2567 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Pretty cool. Are they pretty durable?

Don't know, never bought one. Just remember getting the link sent to me

#2568 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

A friend of mine had one of these on his game and in my opinion, it just stuck out like a sore thumb. The artwork doesn’t really fit with Dirty Donnys art. I felt its kinda like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari. I cut out a round piece of mylar and put over mine.

#2569 4 years ago

My pro vault is shooting the ball SDTM from the elevator scoop. I adjusted the power already. Any suggestions?

Yes, I tried google before asking here.

#2570 4 years ago
Quoted from FlippinJimmy:

My pro vault is shooting the ball SDTM from the elevator scoop. I adjusted the power already. Any suggestions?

Did you check left/right level?

#2571 4 years ago

Try reducing the power to almost nothing then gradually increase

#2572 4 years ago

Adjust with the glass off and manually insert the ball in the scoop 10 times or so. Then make needed changes.

#2573 4 years ago

You could also try putting a piece of ball dead drop foam inside the scoop like i did here on my GB scoop. I actually had to put one in my AS scoop to stop it from shooting SDTM also. I installed it in the opposite side of my AS scoop than i did my GB scoop. You can buy ball dead drop foam at www.pinbits.com
1B806B3B-3A33-4181-8D84-74356F95B342 (resized).jpeg1B806B3B-3A33-4181-8D84-74356F95B342 (resized).jpeg

#2574 4 years ago

Aerosmith has a Pro Vault ?, now I didn't know that. Does it have Dream On or the Same Old Song and Dance. I had my best game the other day. This game still "Rocks".

#2575 4 years ago

No vault. Aerosmith was in production for 3 years and just ended. There are still NIB in distributors.

Quoted from Spiderpin:

Aerosmith has a Pro Vault ?, now I didn't know that. Does it have Dream On or the Same Old Song and Dance. I had my best game the other day. This game still "Rocks".

#2576 4 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Did you check left/right level?Yes, tried that.

Aerosmith has a Pro Vault ?, now I didn't know that. Does it have Dream On or the Same Old Song and Dance. I had my best game the other day. This game still "Rocks".No. Was thinking of the ACDC Pro while typing.

You could also try putting a piece of ball dead drop foam inside the scoop like i did here on my GB scoop. I actually had to put one in my AS scoop to stop it from shooting SDTM also. I installed it in the opposite side of my AS scoop than i did my GB scoop. You can buy ball dead drop foam at www.pinbits.com
[quoted image]Good suggestion.

Thanks to all

#2577 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

No vault. Aerosmith was in production for 3 years and just ended. There are still NIB in distributors.

See post FlippinJimmy #2569. No Vault, This I Know.
Tell him Who-Dey

#2578 4 years ago

I'm late to the party but the AS pin is really a lot of fun. The more I play it the more I like it.

#2579 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

See post FlippinJimmy #2569. No Vault, This I Know.
Tell him Who-Dey

Yeah there was definitely no vault for AS and im sure that there never will be because theres just not enough interest in the game. Thats ok though because this game is fantastic and its one of the best kept secrets in pinball. People who wont even give this game a chance are really missing out on a great pin.

#2580 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

People who wont even give this game a chance are really missing out on a great pin.

No kidding! I was shocked how much I liked it when I got mine. It was going to be a fairly short turn around for me. Learn the game, and then push it out the door at the same price I bought it for. But now it will be here for a while. And even more strange, I have it set up pretty easy. Not stupid easy, but you can have good games on it regularly. I find it relaxing and very enjoyable to play. If I could only keep 5 games, AS would still be one of them. I like it that much.

#2581 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

No kidding! I was shocked how much I liked it when I got mine. It was going to be a fairly short turn around for me. Learn the game, and then push it out the door at the same price I bought it for. But now it will be here for a while. And even more strange, I have it set up pretty easy. Not stupid easy, but you can have good games on it regularly. I find it relaxing and very enjoyable to play. If I could only keep 5 games, AS would still be one of them. I like it that much.

Yep i agree 100%. I bought it as a filler game just to temporary fill a vacant spot in my lineup. Im not a fan of the band...they are ok but i can take them or leave them, but the game is fun. When i first got the game i liked it but just felt that it was "just ok." The more i played it, it started getting addicting to me and i loved it. I actually have beat the game and it was a blast.

Its the only game that i own that i have beat. I have since cut some time off of a few songs to make it like the old original code was, i enjoy the game more like that. Just like you said, its a very relaxing game. Im not going to say its bolted to the floor because im going to have to sell something to fund Elvira 3 if its good but if i had to keep it forever i would be perfectly ok with that also.

#2582 4 years ago

I think it's a better game if you cut some time off the "easier" songs and make sure you can right flipper the right ramp. AS didn't wow me at first - I thought it was pretty good but like others this game grows on you. I really like the clean open field lay out - GB ticks me off just a bit because it's hard to see the PKE lanes. But somehow, GB and AS really complement each other well - Sometimes I like a lot of stuff going on and sometimes I like the simplicity of AS.

#2583 4 years ago

I'm eventually going to be in the market for an Aerosmith either Premium or LE only. However, I'm wondering the difference between the 2 and am having some difficulty finding this info on Stern website since they are no longer making them. My main concern is the backglass.... is the LE an actual backglass vs. translate that is in the Premium?

#2584 4 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

I'm eventually going to be in the market for an Aerosmith either Premium or LE only. However, I'm wondering the difference between the 2 and am having some difficulty finding this info on Stern website since they are no longer making them. My main concern is the backglass.... is the LE an actual backglass vs. translate that is in the Premium?

Yes.

#2585 4 years ago
5C3A74F4-0959-49F6-8DD3-8672987B5F0E.png5C3A74F4-0959-49F6-8DD3-8672987B5F0E.png
#2586 4 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

Backglass, different cab art, powder coated rails, signed upper playfield, le plaque, and maybe a couple other things I'm forgetting

#2587 4 years ago

Hello, is it possible to lower the power of the drummers? all the world of powerful drummers?

#2589 4 years ago

What are you asking?

#2590 4 years ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

Hello, is it possible to lower the power of the drummers? all the world of powerful drummers?

I'm as confused as a chameleon in a bag of skittles on that question

#2591 4 years ago

Sorry, I'm French and I'm using Google translation. I would like to know if it is possible to reduce the power of the pinball coils (left and right). Because the shots are very strong.

#2592 4 years ago

Yes, in the settings you have the ability to adjust the coil strength.

#2593 4 years ago

I can't find the info I'm looking for, can someone tell me what the symbols represent?
The music note represents hitting the pops and I know you get coins for making shots, but what about the number next to the swiss cheese looking symbol?

20190817_175643 (resized).jpg20190817_175643 (resized).jpg
#2594 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammer1021:

I can't find the info I'm looking for, can someone tell me what the symbols represent?
The music note represents hitting the pops and I know you get coins for making shots, but what about the number next to the swiss cheese looking symbol?[quoted image]

That is the counter for your spinner. Every 25 spins your spinner value goes up. It starts out on 25 and goes down and starts over every 25 spins.

#2595 4 years ago

Owner of a Aerosmith LE here. I love the machine... rules and play grow on me as I improve.

When I purchased the machine I also purchased the custom toy box hand painted by Dirty Donny (lists for $350 online) and a vinyl promotional poster of the pinball translite - never seen it for sale before. I assume Stern made a limited number of them. I was thinking 300 for the toy box and 250 for the vinyl poster plus a reasonable shipping charge. If anyone is interested in either send me a note. I am not in any rush to sell, but I have no way to display either so thought they could go to a better home.

#2596 4 years ago
Quoted from ATLPinGuy:

I am not in any rush to sell, but I have no way to display either so thought they could go to a better home.

I'll post pictures for you.

3e611d22f96133958355907b1e7f4c7d3c1a22a9 (resized).jpg3e611d22f96133958355907b1e7f4c7d3c1a22a9 (resized).jpgef4cfe109815f0a534990632542680ff0a0257c6 (resized).jpgef4cfe109815f0a534990632542680ff0a0257c6 (resized).jpg
#2597 4 years ago

Joined the club with a used Aerosmith Pro I purchased yesterday. What a great game! It wasn't on my "list" but the price was right and it was within driving distance.

I can't believe this wasn't on my list. Good Lordy it's a fun game!

Thanks again Joe!

#2598 4 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Joined the club with a used Aerosmith Pro I purchased yesterday. What a great game! It wasn't on my "list" but the price was right and it was within driving distance.
Thanks again Joe!

Yeah, might not be the greatest stern ever made but it’s fun as hell. We really enjoy it. Nice pick up!

#2599 4 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Thanks again Joe!

When a game is "Priced Right" and "Within Driving Distance" it's had not to pull the trigger. Even if it's not on your list. That's how collection are made.

#2600 4 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Thanks again Joe!

Thanks for an easy pickup and transaction, Jeff, at 8:00 a.m., no less. When you said you were just going to play one ball to test it out and then ended up playing a full game, I knew you were hooked. Your son won't have much chance to play it for a while, I suspect. Enjoy!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.75
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

6,984 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 82.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-owner-then-walk-this-way/page/52?hl=nitroman28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.