By TimeBandit

7 months ago

Stats

• 600 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Moeman65
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 137 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

443B0A8F-D820-49B7-9042-76C2C143E4C4 (resized).jpeg
B555E4C7-F36B-4A3C-9072-C2857D23C6D1 (resized).jpeg
56004E1C-9B03-487C-AC50-2EDC48AC1169 (resized).jpeg
E3C2FB8D-5E1A-40BF-825F-2B976694143D (resized).jpeg
A311E6BB-6291-44FF-9AB6-3F7646E04B88 (resized).jpeg
7D0944B1-B13E-4A2A-A7E0-CC2D8534C1E2 (resized).jpeg
B601E691-B22B-4223-A4C5-2EBFA27EF52A (resized).jpeg
A8359D5F-8990-4768-A550-4798609B1CB8 (resized).jpeg
D863FA7C-910A-4C08-9193-4C4A7947998E (resized).jpeg
4C3CBBEA-CBC2-40A8-A0AD-066010DC31CF (resized).jpeg
DDB00C1F-0AF6-43FB-808C-DEC4452E97D1 (resized).jpeg
A58FAF47-5DD5-408D-B808-5290E3E66BAE (resized).jpeg
B27C9522-B9AE-44BF-8161-B668CFA09ABB (resized).jpeg
EDE79AE8-38D7-470F-8719-F6249647E22C (resized).jpeg
27F46922-E1BA-48AB-B60A-C492568C6AA5 (resized).jpeg
07CF10A9-A4BB-4725-8A21-2CA232A38189 (resized).jpeg

There are 600 posts in topic. You are on page 4 of 12.
#151 5 months ago

You guys who have had their AS for a while, how is the Elevator scoop hole holding up? Got a feeling this will wear significantly on the sides. The ball hits it with a fair bit of force. Even though its not completely visible, might be a good idea to put some protection on the sides. Im thinking just a couple of Cliffy's drop target protectors, one on each side, would do the trick.

#152 5 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

You guys who have had their AS for a while, how is the Elevator scoop hole holding up? Got a feeling this will wear significantly on the sides. The ball hits it with a fair bit of force. Even though its not completely visible, might be a good idea to put some protection on the sides. Im thinking just a couple of Cliffy's drop target protectors, one on each side, would do the trick.

so far so good on mine- no real wear on the elevator scoop to speak of after a fair amount of use. I am starting to see a tiny bit of wear on the edge behind the Lock shot. and the shooter lane is showing a tiny bit more wear than i would have expected.

#153 5 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Cliff is pretty busy, but I chatted with him by email and he said he'd look into creating protectors for the AS LE eventually so figure he really means all the AS pins.

My LE is holding up well so far, but I've ordered cliffys for the drop target, under ramp switches, outhole, and drain. He hasn't made anything specific for AS yet, but I think what I ordered will work just fine.

#154 5 months ago
Quoted from SamIam:

I have the pinball life shaker motor installed. It's super easy to put in. It doesn't add much to the overall experience,. I could take it or leave it but heck its only $100 bucks.

Ditto. Hopefully gets better after an update. I give it a B- for now.

#155 5 months ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

Cliff is pretty busy, but I chatted with him by email and he said he'd look into creating protectors for the AS LE eventually so figure he really means all the AS pins.
My LE is holding up well so far, but I've ordered cliffys for the drop target, under ramp switches, outhole, and drain. He hasn't made anything specific for AS yet, but I think what I ordered will work just fine.

Cut some mylar and stick that in the shooter lane until a Cliffy shows up. Protects it pretty well.

#156 5 months ago

For anyone interested in brightening up their Aerosmith, I thought I would post this here as I just installed the Pin Stadium kit on my LE for some Before and Afters for our site.

https://pinstadium.com/gallery/

We are closing up our pre-order soon as it's almost filled up:

» YouTube video

image (resized).png

#157 5 months ago

Aerosmith LE owner #10 here. Pinballlife sells pin footies and leg bolt spacers that match the LE trim really nicely. Going to do my playfield posts in purple too.

IMG_4309 (resized).JPG

IMG_4310 (resized).JPG

#158 5 months ago
Quoted from Da_Topper:

Aerosmith LE owner #10 here. Pinballlife sells pin footies and leg bolt spacers that match the LE trim really nicely. Going to do my playfield posts in purple too.

Those colored spacers are a nice touch. Have you ever considered using the felt bottom footies instead (usually from a hardware store). I used to use the rubber ones but didn't like the way the machine felt - almost like glued to the floor. Felt ones give you more movement when nudging etc. Also makes it easier to move the game around for servicing etc.

#159 5 months ago
Quoted from Da_Topper:

With the cabinet issues (front cracking and/or separating from the sides) Stern has had since Ghostbusters, the pinfooties are probably a bad idea, even if you've reinforced the cabinet with B/W brackets (which I recommend).

#160 5 months ago

Are there custom apron cards yet for Aerosmith? THx

#161 5 months ago
Quoted from Da_Topper:

Thank you for the tip. I like how they look and will check them out on the website. Thanks.

#162 5 months ago

With all of the positive AS talk I broke down and got an LE from my distributor. He owed me a pin since he recently purchased a game from me. Rather then take cash I told him I would just order a game at some point this year. Not really that excited for SW and it sounds like it is delayed so I went ahead and jumped on an ASLE.

Is there a premium/LE rules sheet yet? I looked around a little but didn't see one, might have missed it though.

Does everyone's code downloads take forever now? Tried to update last night but the download was forever long so I just went to bed and will try to finish it tonight.

#163 5 months ago
Quoted from jgentry:

With all of the positive AS talk I broke down and got an LE from my distributor. He owed me a pin since he recently purchased a game from me. Rather then take cash I told him I would just order a game at some point this year. Not really that excited for SW and it sounds like it is delayed so I went ahead and jumped on an ASLE.
Is there a premium/LE rules sheet yet? I looked around a little but didn't see one, might have missed it though.
Does everyone's code downloads take forever now? Tried to update last night but the download was forever long so I just went to bed and will try to finish it tonight.

For the code download, are you stating it was simply slow downloading it from their server or it was slow when you were actually performing the firmware update? If you need a different source to download from just let me know and you can grab it from my FTP.

#164 5 months ago
Quoted from djreddog:

For the code download, are you stating it was simply slow downloading it from their server or it was slow when you were actually performing the firmware update? If you need a different source to download from just let me know and you can grab it from my FTP.

The download from sterns website was super slow. I haven't tried updating the game with it yet.

#165 5 months ago
Quoted from jgentry:

The download from sterns website was super slow. I haven't tried updating the game with it yet.

So did it finish downloading ok? I had trouble with my initial download. Ended up having to use a 3rd computer to successfully download the file. Either way, if you need the file just let me know. Good luck with the update. As for the update, the first time I tried it, it didn't work. Restarted the machine and the second time it went through.

#166 5 months ago

The download is roughly 40 times larger than older games like Metallica, so that may play a part in what appears to be a slow download.

#167 5 months ago

Yea, it was 4GB.

#168 5 months ago

Curious how you owners feel about the game so far, especially if it were in a smaller collection with Metallica? How deep will rules go, and lasting power in a smaller collection? Really like what I see so far.

#169 5 months ago

moved

#170 5 months ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Curious how you owners feel about the game so far, especially if it were in a smaller collection with Metallica? How deep will rules go, and lasting power in a smaller collection? Really like what I see so far.

I'd wait and see how it develops. Code is okay, but pretty shallow from what I've played of it. I'd much rather spend time on a Metallica Pre or KISS Pre or LE than AS at the moment. IF I could only do one additional machine, I'd go with a non-music pin like Dialed In or Houdini (which is looking really special).

#171 5 months ago
Quoted from konghusker:

It's a great game - I have MET, TWD, AC/DC, Tron, GB, LOTR, ST and more - and the ONLY game everyone wants to play is AS.

Rules are PLENTY deep - A bit deeper than Tron, which is awesome too. Not as deep as Keith's games: Hobbit, Woz, LOTR, TSPP - but nothing else is anyway. Lasting power will be GREAT IMO - for me it's right there with MET, TWD and Tron (top picks for me).

I'm a good judge of games, and AS is a big winner for sure

#172 5 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

I'd wait and see how it develops. Code is okay, but pretty shallow from what I've played of it. I'd much rather spend time on a Metallica Pre or KISS Pre or LE than AS at the moment. IF I could only do one additional machine, I'd go with a non-music pin like Dialed In or Houdini (which is looking really special).

Vic - Konghusker asked how "owners" feel about the game. You didn't buy one did you?

#173 5 months ago
Quoted from T7:

Vic - Konghusker asked how "owners" feel about the game. You didn't buy one did you?

Well, we're splitting hairs here, but I believe the point was people who had it in their homes to play many games over many days or weeks, which is USUALLY HUO, but I have an unusual situation. I definitely had it in my house for a while getting it ready to go on route, and I played the crap out of it trying to understand why people were freaking out over it (and I can still play it whenever I like for as long as I like). So I had the benefit of having it in my house without the subconscious need to justify it if I didn't like it.

And on your list of games from a couple posts back, AS would fall squarely in the lower middle for depth. It's really not that deep of a game and has less MB modes than KISS.

#174 5 months ago

I am thinking more UBUO which is "under bridge use only". Oh look there is Kiss! Lol.

IMG_4355 (resized).JPG

#175 5 months ago

Good to hear a few different opinions. Metallica, while sometimes is like chopping wood to me, is still a major adrenaline rush with awesome toys and multi balls. Aerosmith looks like it could be similar with more of a rocking out feel like acdc gives me. The toy box is awesome. I'm just curious how the modes Gary and whether or not there is enough variety in it to last in a home collection. If money wasn't an issue, I would probably have bought it already, but unfortunately money is, and so I like to really wait and see what others think to make more of an educated decision. Thanks for input. Keep em coming.

#176 5 months ago
Quoted from konghusker:

It's a different style game then Met but still have that typical Borg feel to it. You have a pretty diverse collection already so there's no reason you can't have 2 Borg's in a 5-6 game collection when you already have some stop and go games and some flow with AC/DC. Right now the rules on AS are already well developed, there's lots of code and lots of ways to play the game. While Met has deeper code it also has a much easier layout. You can flail away on it and start most of the multiballs and light crank it up pretty easily. Other then the toy box flailing away on AS is going to result in nothing but drains and completing pretty much nothing. It's a hard layout in my opinion. So far I'm enjoying it though.

#177 5 months ago

So I downloaded 1.03 code again last night. Used an brand new 32g flash drive and still couldn't get the upload to start. When I put the flash drive in and boot the game it just goes into the normal attract mode. I did notice that the download had 2 files. One huge one and one much smaller one. Do I need to delete the smaller file? I've never had any issues updating code on stern games before, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

#178 5 months ago
Quoted from jgentry:

So I downloaded 1.03 code again last night. Used an brand new 32g flash drive and still couldn't get the upload to start. When I put the flash drive in and boot the game it just goes into the normal attract mode. I did notice that the download had 2 files. One huge one and one much smaller one. Do I need to delete the smaller file? I've never had any issues updating code on stern games before, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I kept only the larger file when I updated. It should be the only file on the thumb drive.

#179 5 months ago
Quoted from Sanfordpk:

I kept only the larger file when I updated. It should be the only file on the thumb drive.

Thanks, I'll delete the smaller one and try it again when I get home from work.

#180 5 months ago

It should be 2 files.

Update instructions:
Download the zip file
Unzip the file, this will create a folder that contains two files
Open folder, copy only the two files to the root level of a USB stick. Do not copy the folder.
Power game off
Insert USB stick
Turn on game
After game boots up it will give the option for software update
Volume buttons change options for full or quick update. Enter selects the option and starts the update.
Once update is completed game will prompt user to power game off and remove USB stick.

#181 5 months ago
Quoted from djreddog:

It should be 2 files.
Update instructions:
Download the zip file
Unzip the file, this will create a folder that contains two files
Open folder, copy only the two files to the root level of a USB stick. Do not copy the folder.
Power game off
Insert USB stick
Turn on game
After game boots up it will give the option for software update
Volume buttons change options for full or quick update. Enter selects the option and starts the update.
Once update is completed game will prompt user to power game off and remove USB stick.

My Bad, i'm at work and could have sworn I just copied one file. But I did follow the Stern directions posted when I did it. It failed the first two times I tried, third time it took.

#182 5 months ago
Quoted from Sanfordpk:

My Bad, i'm at work and could have sworn I just copied one file. But I did follow the Stern directions posted when I did it. It failed the first two times I tried, third time it took.

Failed for me the first time as well. Second time went right through.

#183 5 months ago

It's the one bigger file

That's how I updated

#184 5 months ago

Alright, so I got my ASLE updated to 1.03 this weekend. The update went through with both files on the flash drive. It took a couple of tries though as once it did nothing, the next time it hung at 518, the next time it went through fine.

I had only played a couple of games on it before the update. My initial impressions are very positive about this game. I played it some at TPF and though it had potential but wasn't blown away by it. After playing it this weekend this game is going to be a big win for stern. There are a few rules that hopefully will be smoothed out just a touch but overall if feels like complete code right out of the gate. It's a hard game with only 2 easy shots to the trunk and the center ramp. All of the others are pretty tough to hit. The scoop location and function is a huge upgrade over KISS. It seldom has a reject and works pretty much perfectly. The light show on the 2 main multiball starts is incredible. Pretty much as good as you will see as far as light shows go. The animations are OK, not great, but the do look nice and are fairly funny. As far as adjustments out of the box go, I do get a few rejects on the right ramp if I hit it perfect. I'm going to adjust the plastics up there a little and try to fix that.

Overall I'm really surprised by this game. I'm not an Aerosmith fan, I don't hate them but I don't really like them either. I also am pretty quick to know what I like and don't like in a game and have no problem saying something I bought sucks. If the code gets a little more work (and it only needs a little) I think this can be sterns best game since MET. I'm really shocked that I'm saying that.

#185 5 months ago

What is everyone's best scoring strategies so far on this game?

I like to start with trying to get super bumpers lit since all of the auto ejects feed the pops. All of my best scores have started that way. From there I usually try to combo my first multiball with walk this way to get super ramps going. After that I'm not really sure the best approach.

#186 5 months ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I think this can be sterns best game since MET. I'm really shocked that I'm saying that.

I'm not - People have been giving Aerosmith bad reviews without playing it "enough" (or at all LOL).
Welcome to the club!

#187 5 months ago
Quoted from jgentry:

What is everyone's best scoring strategies so far on this game?
I like to start with trying to get super bumpers lit since all of the auto ejects feed the pops. All of my best scores have started that way. From there I usually try to combo my first multiball with walk this way to get super ramps going. After that I'm not really sure the best approach.

From the beginning:

- Start Walk This Way. Finish it for Super Ramps
- Shoot scoop. Select Last Child. Finish it for Super orbits
- Lock 4-5 balls
- Shoot scoop - Select Sweet Emotion
- Start Multi-Ball
- Shoot ramps and orbits to collect all super shots
- Never let auto-plunge engage, always short plunge to avoid SDTM or straight down the right outlane coming out of the pops.

#188 5 months ago
Quoted from djreddog:

From the beginning:
- Start Walk This Way. Finish it for Super Ramps
- Shoot scoop. Select Last Child. Finish it for Super orbits
- Lock 4-5 balls
- Shoot scoop - Select Sweet Emotion
- Start Multi-Ball
- Shoot ramps and orbits to collect all super shots
- Never let auto-plunge engage, always short plunge to avoid SDTM or straight down the right outlane coming out of the pops.

Interesting that we are almost doing the exact opposite approach lol. What type of scores are you seeing on a good game? The pops can be a little deadly but since all of the multiball and ball saves feed them I always go for lighting super bumpers first. Maybe that's a completely backwards approach though. I haven't played mine with anyone else yet to see how some of the scoring stacks.

#189 5 months ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Interesting that we are almost doing the exact opposite approach lol. What type of scores are you seeing on a good game? The pops can be a little deadly but since all of the multiball and ball saves feed them I always go for lighting super bumpers first. Maybe that's a completely backwards approach though. I haven't played mine with anyone else yet to see how some of the scoring stacks.

Average games are 40-50 million. Of course there are games around 4-5 million where you failed to start MB, and then on the other end you can top 100 million if you hit some good shots during your MB. Another tip, as soon as MB starts I always use the time allotted for auto-save feature to shoot the scoop to get the add a ball. Also during MB, make sure you lock a ball or 2 in the trunk for increased scoring.

#190 5 months ago

I basically follow djreddog, but I let the auto plunge go so I should probably add in the super bumpers early. The big thing is you have to get the multiballs going of course.

If possible I like to get 4/5 balls into the toy box on ball one or two and then start the elevator multiball first. This will give you those extra balls during the elevator, then after that I make sure a mode is going and start the toy box multiball. If I'm on the last ball, I won't abort the toy box multiball start (on purpose).

I haven't been able to start every mode yet, let alone complete them. I have gotten within one mode start a couple times, but feel it is doable when I'm concentrating on it. Last night I was having a great game, but hit the damn button to abort my third toy box multiball when I meant to play it (got excited, saw flashing light and hit button). That game was about 225 million. Anyway my high is around 280 million, a great game for me is normally around 150 million, 50-70 million is a good game, but I'm not a top tier player. Oh yeah you will have the 5-10 million games too...those I hit start again as soon as my wife laughs for beating me.

Mine is setup with factory defaults on newest code and pretty steep (bubble is at the top).

#191 5 months ago

How many balls are we playing for these scores? I have mine set for 5 balls. All my top scores scores over 212million, had one hot game almost 300M like 293,xxx,xxx. Got the medley tour multiball once (starting all song modes) Does anyone know how to complete toys or elevator modes? I've never been able to do that, so I doubt I'll ever get to the final tour.

#192 5 months ago
Quoted from SamIam:

How many balls are we playing for these scores? I have mine set for 5 balls. All my top scores scores over 212million, had one hot game almost 300M like 293,xxx,xxx. Got the medley tour multiball once (starting all song modes) Does anyone know how to complete toys or elevator modes? I've never been able to do that, so I doubt I'll ever get to the final tour.

3 balls. I also adjusted my default timers on several settings.

- ball save changed to 1 second
- ball save on Toybox MB changed to 5
- ball save on Elevator MB changed to 5

The default settings are too long IMHO.

#193 5 months ago

My better games are in the 150-200m range on 3 ball with a pitch of 7.5 on default settings. I have not made it to the first wizard mode yet as I many concentrate on completing the modes. On good games I usually on have 1-2 modes left though so I hopefully will see it soon. The final wizard mode is going to be a real challenge to get to. Doesn't seem impossible though.

#194 5 months ago
Quoted from jgentry:

My better games are in the 150-200m range on 3 ball with a pitch of 7.5 on default settings. I have not made it to the first wizard mode yet as I many concentrate on completing the modes. On good games I usually on have 1-2 modes left though so I hopefully will see it soon. The final wizard mode is going to be a real challenge to get to. Doesn't seem impossible though.

Well you are a good player. Must be from them dem tough Bally's you play all the time!

#195 5 months ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Well you are a good player. Must be from them dem tough Bally's you play all the time!

FG will either make you better, I just make you quit pinball lol. Last night it made me feel like quiting

#196 5 months ago
Quoted from jgentry:

FG will either make you better, I just make you quit pinball lol. Last night it made me feel like quiting

Don't quit! If you quit you could retire tomorrow. That would be horrible!

#197 5 months ago

Well I'm in. First played it at arcade expo and was really surprised by how much we ended up liking it. There were several examples to play at PAGG of both Pro and Premium models. We ended up going with the Pro. Probably because we played that first (in banning) and it really didn't feel like anything was missing, even after playing the premium.

Won't have it for a little bit yet but that's ok, gotta arrange things.

#198 5 months ago
Quoted from jgentry:

The animations are OK, not great, but the do look nice and are fairly funny.

Like you I was so-so on the animations originally. They were OK, but nothing special. The more I play it the more I realize how clever they are. And really interactive.

For each song, the band is playing in a setting relevant to the song. They are always singing and playing in time to the music. But there's all sorts of other song related stuff going on.

For example in Back in the Saddle, the animation represent a country shooting gallery. Each shot on the PF you make shoots and smashes an object on the back wall - like a Sparky drawing and other stuff pinned on the walls. When you get Crank it Up in this song, the front of the shooting gallery gets lined with target ducks like in a shooting gallery. Each Crank it Up shot you get whilst in this mode shoots one of the ducks (yellow Aerosmith stand ups).

In Rats In the Cellar, at first theres only 2 rats walking around in the cellar. When you hit CIU, suddenly theyve had heaps of baby rats that are running all around the floor.

In Dude Looks Like a Lady, the back wall is lined with black silhouettes of dancing women. Each shot you hit, one of the women is revealed to be a man and now its a man dancing in that spot on the back wall. (Wonder if these guys are Stern staff??)

Pretty sure all the other songs have something similar.

Also on the left border of the LCD there is a Joker picture with a number in front of it. This is an Extra Ball mystery shot counter. One of the extra balls is awarded (lit) for "mystery" shots - they are just one of the main shots that are not lit for a mode, randomly selected. When you get to 4 or 5 EB is lit. You know youve hit one when a seemingly random coloured Joker pops in from the sides or top/bottom of the screen.

You can tell a lot of time has been spent coding this game, and its a great showcase of Spike 2. Lets hope all future games get the same thoughtful use of the LCD. Will all depend if they are give enough time to code it.

#199 5 months ago

I'm in....almost walked away...but I'm back in the saddle again cuz this game rocks!!!!

20170519_191425 (resized).jpg

#200 5 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Like you I was so-so on the animations originally. They were OK, but nothing special. The more I play it the more I realize how clever they are. And really interactive.
For each song, the band is playing in a setting relevant to the song. They are always singing and playing in time to the music. But there's all sorts of other song related stuff going on.
For example in Back in the Saddle, the animation represent a country shooting gallery. Each shot on the PF you make shoots and smashes an object on the back wall - like a Sparky drawing and other stuff pinned on the walls. When you get Crank it Up in this song, the front of the shooting gallery gets lined with target ducks like in a shooting gallery. Each Crank it Up shot you get whilst in this mode shoots one of the ducks (yellow Aerosmith stand ups).
In Rats In the Cellar, at first theres only 2 rats walking around in the cellar. When you hit CIU, suddenly theyve had heaps of baby rats that are running all around the floor.
In Dude Looks Like a Lady, the back wall is lined with black silhouettes of dancing women. Each shot you hit, one of the women is revealed to be a man and now its a man dancing in that spot on the back wall. (Wonder if these guys are Stern staff??)
Pretty sure all the other songs have something similar.
Also on the left border of the LCD there is a Joker picture with a number in front of it. This is an Extra Ball mystery shot counter. One of the extra balls is awarded (lit) for "mystery" shots - they are just one of the main shots that are not lit for a mode, randomly selected. When you get to 4 or 5 EB is lit. You know youve hit one when a seemingly random coloured Joker pops in from the sides or top/bottom of the screen.
You can tell a lot of time has been spent coding this game, and its a great showcase of Spike 2. Lets hope all future games get the same thoughtful use of the LCD. Will all depend if they are give enough time to code it.

Did you notice that one of the settings is the basement from Wayne's World?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,699.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 24.95
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.95
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 6.35
Cabinet - Decals
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 600 posts in topic. You are on page 4 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.