Quoted from bgwilly31:
somebody give me some highlights.
All i could gather was outlane sounds and some scoring adjustments.
- Skill shot and Super Skill Shot Added - they award Smart Missiles (1 for skill shot, 2 for super)
- Smart Missiles can be earned on Skill Shots (same as above, but important)
- Medley Multiball Wizard mode is like SOS on Tron -> you can Complete the Modes you haven't completed when playing them
--- this helps advance towards "Final Tour Wizard Mode" - as you must complete all of the modes to get there (also play the 2 main MBs)
--- If you complete ALL requirements for Final Tour before getting to Medley, you get a 200M Bonus
- Modes have been reworked - mostly to be easier -> and they are all 50 seconds long
--- CIU does not add time to modes any more (but the mystery may)
--- Crank It Up is lit as soon as the modes start (by default) -> there is an adjustment to require X shots to light CIU (defaults to 0)
- Love in an Elevator MB scoring is reworked - more lucrative now -> especially if you can reach Floor 9 as you collect a SUPER JP of the total of your JPs
- Final Tour Wizard mode has been reworked
- Various smaller fixes and enhancements