IMG_4956 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4954 (resized).jpeg
17086809037297000656547500638295 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240123_182538 (resized).jpg
20240123_182607 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240110_065014_Chrome (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,066 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 82.
#1501 5 years ago

A working skill shot. It could be something a little different like lighting the X shots immediately instead of points.
A 3 way combo. Centre ramp, right ramp, left loop. This could start a centre ramp combo mode where your points increase if you hit consecutive centre ramp shots.
More use of the Smart button please. I haven’t used mine once yet while the ball is in play.

#1502 5 years ago

Smart Button, forgot all about it. Kids use it to launch ball. 3 way Combos that's the ticket. We want code that takes this game to the Top 15. Their are still LE available.

#1503 5 years ago

Such a great game. Sucks you in from the first ball. Then you hear “shoot the scoop to add a ball” for the Extra Ball call out, and you think why the f€k hasn’t this game been finished yet? Something as simple and as obvious as that.

Anyway, plenty of new staff at Stern now. Hopefully things are improving.

#1504 5 years ago

I thought a hurry up where if you have nothing locked in the box and it starts a timer. Lock as many balls as fast as you can and it starts a multiball and the process repeats would be cool

#1505 5 years ago

Needs more use of the shaker. I really like how the shaker is used but more please more. Most important more code for the upper play field. What a great shot up the ramp but there needs more reward. Better/more mini wizard modes. I agree removing the "Super" limits. I would like to see the ball in play number on the screen to help make the decision on when to take the Toy box multi ball. my decisions on ball three are different then ball two and in the frenzy I can loose track.

#1506 5 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Toy box multi ball. my decisions on ball three are different then ball two and in the frenzy I can loose track.

That's what make my decission too. When you think your on ball two, launch the ball only to see it's ball 3. Now you're trying to get a extra ball or light TB lock and lock ASAP. Yes and let's work that shaker motor too!

#1508 5 years ago

They won’t do this but I thought elevator Multiball would be way better if the elevator was more interactive.

Example:
The jackpot is set to a random floor and is indicated on the LCD. You shoot right ramp (and maybe right orbit) to move elevator UP one floor. You shoot center ramp (and maybe left orbit) to move elevator DOWN one floor. An animation is played on the LCD to indicate up or down movement. Once you are on the correct jackpot floor you shoot the elevator to collect the jackpot. The new jackpot floor is randomly set and gameplay repeats.

Just seems like it would be more fun than another collect-the-shots mode.

Kinda inspired by WhoDunnit. Lol.

#1509 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Man you sound like Aerosmith, Same old Song And Dance. You posted that
#1411. I'm trying to Dream On. I'll have a new pin by then and this will become a Toys in the Attic.

It's enough to make you Crazy, or get you Cryin'

#1510 5 years ago

Once we get update, this thread will light up again. I love this game. If I didn't I wouldn't have just bought PinStadium lights for it, should arrive this week. I just want one more mode for it and you need to download it. It's called " CODE"

#1511 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

So guys that have had this from the beginning, are you still playing it as much? Would you buy again? There is a Prem somewhat local to me, selling for $6400 with topper, or $6200 without. Just curious how many would buy again or buy at that price. I know for me personally, I've had games that I loved early on, and then got VERY tired of VERY fast (Hobbit, Avengers LE)

I've only had my premium for about 4 months and still love it. Just had a party yesterday and it was one of the favorites that people were attracted to. I wouldn't go with the pro for HUO ... so much more in the game with the premium with the easier elevator qualifications, 2x scoring is easier ... it changes the game strategy a bit. The Pro is still "ok" that we have played many times at locations, we just prefer the premium ... more to do for a HUO ... and you don't get to see/play the premiums that much out on locations.

#1512 5 years ago

Stern of the Union

With the added resources to our software department, we continue to address updates, enhancements, and bug fixes while adding various polish to our catalog of previous titles including Ghostbusters, Aerosmith, and KISS. We expect these code updates to start releasing by mid-Summer, starting with Aerosmith first.

#1513 5 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Stern of the Union
With the added resources to our software department, we continue to address updates, enhancements, and bug fixes while adding various polish to our catalog of previous titles including Ghostbusters, Aerosmith, and KISS. We expect these code updates to start releasing by mid-Summer, starting with Aerosmith first.

That’s awesome. I wonder if the temp art dancer lady in Dude will make it through.

#1514 5 years ago

Please don't take my dancing beauties away!

#1515 5 years ago

Ghostbusters, Aerosmith, and KISS. We expect these code updates to start releasing by mid-Summer, starting with Aerosmith first.

Thanks for the update on the status of upcoming code.

#1516 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

That’s awesome. I wonder if the temp art dancer lady in Dude will make it through.

Man I hope so, I like her. Hopefully the fat bearded guy wont make it through.

#1517 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Man I hope so, I like her. Hopefully the fat bearded guy wont make it through.

I’ll second that. He’s got a real Trudeau vibe about him.

#1518 5 years ago

Tyler looking particularly “pirate” in this photo ...

rd

E69B0A82-3F1A-4B66-BFB6-563450346E5B (resized).jpegE69B0A82-3F1A-4B66-BFB6-563450346E5B (resized).jpeg
#1519 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Tyler looking particularly “pirate” in this photo ...
rd

Could have played in the Pirates of the Caribbean. Rrrrrrrd

#1520 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Could have played in the Pirates of the Caribbean. Rrrrrrrd

Shiver my rats in the cellar!

rd

#1521 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Wait for it. Code is on the way. Then it's game on. I'll say on June 6th
What says you.

Well todays the day I picked for code to be updated. I was close, the update for the code came out on the 5th by way of STERN OF THE UNION ADDRESS. Technically that was a code update. Lol We all know by now the game will have new code mid-summer nights dream. Have you played your pins today?

#1522 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Well todays the day I picked for code to be updated. I was close, the update for the code came out on the 5th by way of STERN OF THE UNION ADDRESS. Technically that was a code update. Lol We all know by now the game will have new code mid-summer nights dream. Have you played your pins today?

Star Treck code.. wah wah wah

#1523 5 years ago

More
Star Treck code.. wah wah wah

I thought you was someone important, from Stern. No "C" in StarTrek

1 week later
#1524 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I thought you was someone important, from Stern. No "C" in StarTrek

Nope. Meant to mispell it horribee. SternTrek

#1525 5 years ago

Do the EL light rails look good on a pro?

#1526 5 years ago

I think they look great!

DB732879-FB5B-4F17-817C-7D6206B6DA62 (resized).jpegDB732879-FB5B-4F17-817C-7D6206B6DA62 (resized).jpegEF890D11-AB5A-44CD-8979-3B7D47C3D6D1 (resized).jpegEF890D11-AB5A-44CD-8979-3B7D47C3D6D1 (resized).jpeg
#1527 5 years ago

.. wah wah wah

Nope. Meant to mispell it horribee. SternTrek

#1528 5 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

I think they look great!

Those do look really nice! Aerosmith is great game and it gets overlooked by alot of people for some reason and they dont think its all that good, most of which have never played the game or given it a chance. The feel of the shots are fantastic and very satisfying. Lets not forget that this is a John Borg designed playfield also. AS is pure greatness!

#1529 5 years ago

Aerosmith is a sleeper title. Can't wait for code update. Hope it's legendary.

#1530 5 years ago

Just my 2 cents. But ever time I see a picture of back box the brightness must be at 100% because it's hard to see any detail. In Standard Adjustment #68 I set my Attract mode at 50% and #69 Game Play at 25%. What say you.

#1531 5 years ago

Aerosmith Lighted Magnetic Hinge Covers in orange:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1032-lighted-pinball-mods/01707-aerosmith-lighted-magnetic-hinge-cover-orange-limited-editon

0 4 sterns (resized).jpg0 4 sterns (resized).jpg0616181610_resized (resized).jpg0616181610_resized (resized).jpg0616181611_resized (resized).jpg0616181611_resized (resized).jpg0616181611a_resized (resized).jpg0616181611a_resized (resized).jpg
#1533 5 years ago

Ok, finally heard Jackie say the F word when I hit him in the face. Phew, all is right now.

#1534 5 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Ok, finally heard Jackie say the F word when I hit him in the face. Phew, all is right now.

He will say it again about 500 games from now.

#1535 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

He will say it again about 500 games from now.

Indeed

Every 500 games Jackie will drop an F bomb, you will get the smart button award & then a power reset.

Lol, cant resist. Looking FW to a legit update this summer.

#1536 5 years ago

So last night, I was having an amazing multiball and I saw the smart button start flashing white. Every time I hit it, I got a jackpot until if finally stopped flashing. Felt like Star Trek. Is this the "smart missile" I've heard about?

#1537 5 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Ok, finally heard Jackie say the F word when I hit him in the face

Ha! Me too this past weekend. Finally...

#1538 5 years ago

There are a couple tweaks stern could make to really put this game over the top. I really love the layout and this game could be huge

#1539 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

So last night, I was having an amazing multiball and I saw the smart button start flashing white. Every time I hit it, I got a jackpot until if finally stopped flashing. Felt like Star Trek. Is this the "smart missile" I've heard about?

Yes, the button press awarded you a jackpot.

#1540 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Indeed
Every 500 games Jackie will drop an F bomb, you will get the smart button award & then a power reset.
Lol, cant resist. Looking FW to a legit update this summer.

Yep same here and i think we will get just that! This game will be really good with a polished code. Good things coming PW, hang in there!

#1541 5 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Heard it again last night. Jackie dropped another F bomb! Haven't heard it in about 200 plays, then twice in 2 days, this is getting out of hand. Hahaha

#1542 5 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Heard it again last night. Jackie dropped another F bomb! Haven't heard it in about 200 plays, then twice in 2 days, this is getting out of hand. Hahaha

He's possessed!!

#1543 5 years ago

I have been shamefully checking Stern's Code Release everyday in hopes of greatness.

This code release will be the deciding factor for me. Will it stay or will it go.

#1544 5 years ago

I have been shamefully checking Stern's Code Release everyday in hopes of greatness.
This code release will be the deciding factor for me. Will it stay or will it go.

We put our trust in you to alert the media (this pinside thread) when you see the new code release. It's a big responsibility, but you will get lots of up votes for it in return ... if you are the first to post it.

#1545 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

We put our trust in you to alert the media (this pinside thread) when you see the new code release. It's a big responsibility, but you will get lots of up votes for it in return ... if you are the first to post it.

Wonder what Stern would think If I wrote an app that watched the Code Update folder and hit it every 30 seconds everyday.

Just make me a BETA tester and I'd be Stern's friend for life.
Put me on the Free Code Monkey helper list

#1546 5 years ago

Wonder what Stern would think If I wrote an app that watched the Code Update folder and hit it every 30 seconds everyday.
Just make me a BETA tester and I'd be Stern's friend for life.
Put me on the Free Code Monkey helper list

You should check out the FTP, grab the beta they have uploaded.

#1547 5 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

You should check out the FTP, grab the beta they have uploaded.

Ergh What FTP?

#1548 5 years ago

FTP means something different in STL

#1549 5 years ago

I'd like to see the progress of my unfinished modes when selecting songs in the next update. That and I'd like to be able to see what ball I'm on when TITA MB starts because I sometimes forget and gamble too early or too late if you know what I mean.

And "ADD MORE TIME" is not a f'ing mystery!

#1550 5 years ago

I think there’s a lot of improvements that could be made to the LCD UI. No idea what any of those icons or numbers mean in the rock border mean.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
There are 4,066 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 82.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aerosmith-owner-then-walk-this-way/page/31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.